Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
come on Wales! 16:53 - Jun 16 with 1077 viewsgiant_stow

Another goal for Kieffer Moore?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

It's a no from me..... on 17:12 - Jun 16 with 1043 viewsBloots

....two main reasons, firstly a repugnant kit and secondly Robbie Savage.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It's a no from me..... on 17:14 - Jun 16 with 1036 viewsgiant_stow

It's a no from me..... on 17:12 - Jun 16 by Bloots

....two main reasons, firstly a repugnant kit and secondly Robbie Savage.

Has Savage had some work done to his face? He seems more 'pinched' than before.

the kits a bit aussie
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 17:14]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

It's a no from me..... on 17:21 - Jun 16 with 1002 viewsclive_baker

It's a no from me..... on 17:14 - Jun 16 by giant_stow

the kits a bit aussie

New South Wales

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

come on Wales! on 17:25 - Jun 16 with 993 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I'm supporting Turkey in this one. Always liked them since the fine side they had on the early 2000s with Rustu and the mighty Tugay, one of the best players I've ever seen at Portman Road.

For a country who would get beaten 8-0 in the 1980s they have become a fine football nation. Two semi-finals in major tournaments this century is good going and better than many major nations including England.

Wales need a win as they aren't getting anything from Italy.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

come on Wales! on 17:28 - Jun 16 with 981 viewsStokieBlue

come on Wales! on 17:25 - Jun 16 by The_Last_Baron

I'm supporting Turkey in this one. Always liked them since the fine side they had on the early 2000s with Rustu and the mighty Tugay, one of the best players I've ever seen at Portman Road.

For a country who would get beaten 8-0 in the 1980s they have become a fine football nation. Two semi-finals in major tournaments this century is good going and better than many major nations including England.

I don't think anyone is surprised by this.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

come on Wales! on 17:28 - Jun 16 with 980 viewsBarcaBlue

come on Wales! on 17:25 - Jun 16 by The_Last_Baron

Myanmar v North Korea, who would you go for?
come on Wales! on 17:32 - Jun 16 with 970 viewsThe_Last_Baron

come on Wales! on 17:28 - Jun 16 by BarcaBlue

Myanmar v North Korea, who would you go for?

I've always admired North Korea since their exploits at the 1966 World Cup, so I would have to go for them in this one. Plus I remember the unlucky 7-0 loss to Portugal, was it at the 2010 World Cup?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

It's a no from me..... on 17:42 - Jun 16 with 945 viewsHARRY10

It's a no from me..... on 17:14 - Jun 16 by giant_stow

the kits a bit aussie

surely you mean, a bit more punched
Login to get fewer ads

come on Wales! on 17:45 - Jun 16 with 936 viewsSarge

I’d like to support the other home nations but I know it would never be reciprocated. Feels a little bit like supporting Colchester, I have no issue with them but they have chips on their shoulders.
come on Wales! on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 930 viewsHARRY10

come on Wales! on 17:45 - Jun 16 by Sarge

I’d like to support the other home nations but I know it would never be reciprocated. Feels a little bit like supporting Colchester, I have no issue with them but they have chips on their shoulders.

Taffy 1 Turkey 0
come on Wales! on 17:50 - Jun 16 with 914 viewsMerseyBlue

come on Wales! on 17:45 - Jun 16 by Sarge

I haven't got any issue with any of the other home nations but I can never get behind the Welsh. It's all those times down the pub during the Six Nations when the local plonker tries to claim they're Welsh despite seeing them in an England shirt for the World Cup. Rubs me the wrong way.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

come on Wales! on 18:37 - Jun 16 with 873 viewsGuthrum

It continues to astound me - Kieffer Moore in his time at Ipswich compared with Kieffer Moore now. An incredible transformation, all credit to the man.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

come on Wales! on 18:47 - Jun 16 with 854 viewsHARRY10

come on Wales! on 18:37 - Jun 16 by Guthrum

It continues to astound me - Kieffer Moore in his time at Ipswich compared with Kieffer Moore now. An incredible transformation, all credit to the man.

Maybe it was working with better coaching staff, which might explain why others also thrived after leaving

and why so few youngsters fulfilled early promise
come on Wales! on 18:52 - Jun 16 with 843 viewsSteve_M

come on Wales! on 18:47 - Jun 16 by HARRY10

Maybe it was working with better coaching staff, which might explain why others also thrived after leaving

You know who is coaching Moore now don’t you?

More pertinently he needed time which fans didn’t give him deciding he was crap straight away.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

come on Wales! on 18:53 - Jun 16 with 840 viewsMerseyBlue

Hopefully the remaining Wales games are at least on ITV so I don't have to put up with that insufferable clown that is Robbie Savage. Jesus wept.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

come on Wales! on 18:54 - Jun 16 with 831 viewsWestover

Brilliant from Bale with both corners 👍
come on Wales! on 18:55 - Jun 16 with 830 viewsBloomBlue

come on Wales! on 18:47 - Jun 16 by HARRY10

Maybe it was the Town fans who laughed at him and said he's not even good enough for non league lack football knowledge?
come on Wales! on 18:57 - Jun 16 with 817 viewsHARRY10

come on Wales! on 17:46 - Jun 16 by HARRY10

Taffy 1 Turkey 0

Taffy 2 Turkey 0

Sure to be first game on Match of the Dai

No need for any 'Bale out' (missed penalty)

Turkey look to be heading home
come on Wales! on 20:31 - Jun 16 with 753 viewsclive_baker

come on Wales! on 18:53 - Jun 16 by MerseyBlue

Hopefully the remaining Wales games are at least on ITV so I don't have to put up with that insufferable clown that is Robbie Savage. Jesus wept.

He’s such a terrible pundit. If he’s just going to sit there saying ‘how long left’ and ‘run it to the corner’ you might as well have any p1ssed up Wales fan doing it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

come on Wales! on 20:54 - Jun 16 with 735 viewsMerseyBlue

come on Wales! on 20:31 - Jun 16 by clive_baker

He’s such a terrible pundit. If he’s just going to sit there saying ‘how long left’ and ‘run it to the corner’ you might as well have any p1ssed up Wales fan doing it.

Yeah he was doing my head in, barely uttered a word until Wales did something then made out like it was the finest piece of football you'll ever see. The standard of analysts has been pretty poor so far, bar Emma Hayes and Ally McCoist.

come on Wales! on 21:15 - Jun 16 with 707 viewsjaykay

come on Wales! on 18:52 - Jun 16 by Steve_M

More pertinently he needed time which fans didn’t give him deciding he was crap straight away.

he only played 11games and all the were as a sub. he scored a hatrick on his full appearance after he was transferred
i think it was mccarthy who didnt give him time.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

come on Wales! on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 679 viewsSwansea_Blue

come on Wales! on 18:52 - Jun 16 by Steve_M

Hmm, he actually made the breakthrough and established himself at that level before Mick joined Cardiff. Not that I'm that interested in the whole Mick thing, but I don't think Mick can take much credit for Moore stepping up a level, even if he did give him a break with us. He obviously saw the potential, but Kieffer took his chances when offered at Rotherham and then Barnsley.

Paul Warne at Rotherham was especially supportive of him and must have had an big impact in terms of his confidence.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024