Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now there's a brexit surprise 16:21 - Jun 22 with 3592 viewsHARRY10

"Official figures have shown that the potential benefit to the UK economy from a proposed partnership with Asian countries is less than one-fortieth the expected losses from Brexit."

"Analysis released today by Ms Truss’s Department for International Trade forecast a boost to UK GDP of just £1.8bn in 15 years time - the equivalent of 0.08 per cent of the British economy.

This amounts to less than one-fortieth of the 4 per cent long-term hit to UK GDP forecast by the government’s independent Office for Budget Responsibility as a result of Brexit, even with the Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) secured by Mr Johnson on Christmas Eve."

[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 17:25]
Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:14 - Jun 22 with 856 viewsjeera

Now there's a brexit surprise on 23:12 - Jun 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

So this board would be a far nicer place if the only people on it were those who agree with you?

And it is those who disagree with you who are trying to shut down the debate?

Interesting logic you display there. And when you have a moment, please do show your working on why we will never re-join the EU once the empty promises have been shown for what they continue to be.

He's an ugly person with a rotten core.

And he likes other ugly rotten people.

To the point where he thinks anyone who isn't ugly like him, are all one person.

Edit: and now we have shefki86, who stands up for racist sympathisers.

How lovely.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 0:08]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 00:37 - Jun 23 with 814 viewseireblue

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:13 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

Who the f,ck do think you are?I don't know you but your attitude makes me sick with your condescending crap.Me police the board that's a laugh you and your liberal chums are the first to bully those of us that disagree with you. You and your mates are typical of the liberal woke brigade . You want free speech until it doesn't tally with your own thoughts and then try and close the debate down but being insulting and patronising, now go round up your mates and pick on me tonight instead of Paz and give him a rest . I'm sure he could do with it. Just wish you and mates would run along and this board would be a far nicer placxe

The Paz Man doesn’t like sweary people. You should expect a mild rebuke when he reads this.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:19 - Jun 23 with 710 viewsHARRY10

Now there's a brexit surprise on 22:00 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!

I think you'll find this section is known as General and there is another one that known as Football. The clue to their content is in the name. So as a reply to your whine perhaps you could take your own advice

"leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football "

As to my OP. it was about where the UK stands now in regard to trade deals. Most notably that these are now far from what was promised over 5 years ago.

Had things turned out as your lot claimed/lied, then there would not be anything to discuss. This is not just an observation from the sideline either - it is already impacting badly on so many lives, and announcements (as the OP) confirm that innocent people are going to suffer further upset and loss of money, and their businesses.

Actions have consequences - as your lot are slowly waking up to.

Five years ago today, an habitual liar was gobbing off to the media that that day was 'independence day' - a sickener up there with Arbheit Mach Frei. Unsurprisingly, he along with the rest, have all now quietly crept away - leaving decent folk to pick up the pieces, and begin to clear up the mess.

And I expect your obvious anger is, deep down, about you being taken for a sucker by your betters. Still, as a sucker, you are well in the position to 'suck it up'.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:24 - Jun 23 with 700 viewsartsbossbeard

I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!

"I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!"

Anyone else get a full house in right wing bingo?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:30 - Jun 23 with 685 viewsnoggin

Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:24 - Jun 23 by artsbossbeard

"I do contribute, but not with verbal diarrhea you and your liberal metropolitan chums keep churning out week after week. I'm, not the one whining once again it's you and the other liberal cohort that thinks they own this site who constantly moan each week either about Paz, Brexit, Johnson, or Tom Hunt. why don't you and your pals go on a political site and leave this one to true ITFC fans who want to discuss football and do the decent thing and give us a rest!"

Anyone else get a full house in right wing bingo?

Yep, I won a year's subscription to LBF monthly.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:35 - Jun 23 with 669 viewsJohnWarksTash

What a surprise!!

Coming up up on GB News Nigel Farage will discuss why bears $hitting in the woods is a leftist construct and actually the Pope isn't Catholic at all....but first Darren Grimes waffles some rubbish from his Mum's shed.......
Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:35 - Jun 23 with 667 viewsitfc_bucks

I wish someone would enlighten me as to why being (or even aspiring to be) an "elite" is a bad thing?

And as for Brexit, Hunt or Johnson, I'll continue to call it as I see it.

Now, to borrow a word your ilk seem rather fond of, if you and your snowflake chums don't like being called narrow-minded, xenophobic little Englanders, do try to not be such a narrow-minded, xenophobic little Englander.

Have a wonderful day.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:53 - Jun 23 with 630 viewsHARRY10

"We got stitched up. Fishing was used to win Brexit and then we got sold out.” .

By Boris Johnson, who would have thought.

What he promised was clearly a lie - as was being persistently explained from 2015 onward. It is not a case of schadenfreude, but anger that idiots like this have fcked up so much of other people's lives, by their own stupidity and greed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-referendum-fishing-betray
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 11:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:45 - Jun 23 with 591 viewsGiroJim

Now there's a brexit surprise on 19:32 - Jun 22 by bluebudgie

Give it a rest, we are out of Europe whether you like it or not!

We are,same few banging on about it all the time. They must be a joy to live with. Actually most probably live alone or they have dominant wives and this is their only place they can vent their frustrations.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:48 - Jun 23 with 582 viewsnoggin

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:45 - Jun 23 by GiroJim

We are,same few banging on about it all the time. They must be a joy to live with. Actually most probably live alone or they have dominant wives and this is their only place they can vent their frustrations.

Go on, how has brexit improved your life and that of those around you? I'm guessing the benefits are huge.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:54 - Jun 23 with 563 viewsGiroJim

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:48 - Jun 23 by noggin

Go on, how has brexit improved your life and that of those around you? I'm guessing the benefits are huge.

It hasnt made a jot of difference and I doubt it has to a lot of other either. Stop getting so lathered up about it , its done, we all have to live with it.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:56 - Jun 23 with 555 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now there's a brexit surprise on 10:35 - Jun 23 by itfc_bucks

I wish someone would enlighten me as to why being (or even aspiring to be) an "elite" is a bad thing?

And as for Brexit, Hunt or Johnson, I'll continue to call it as I see it.

Now, to borrow a word your ilk seem rather fond of, if you and your snowflake chums don't like being called narrow-minded, xenophobic little Englanders, do try to not be such a narrow-minded, xenophobic little Englander.

Have a wonderful day.

Oldest trick in the book - divide and conquer. Of course, there's nothing actually wrong with aspiring to be the best at something, or an expert. You know that, I know that and anyone with any sense knows that if they actually stop and think about it.

The irony in all of this is that the brexit supporters learned this supposed insult of metropolitan elite off.....yep, metropolitan elites.

Populism has always been a powerful drug. It's just sad to see so many people lapping it up uncritically. We know how it works, how it looks and how it spreads. And there are plenty of examples from around the world and through history as to why it's a bad thing. Yet still people fall for it.

Ho hum. Britain in 2021 eh

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:56 - Jun 23 with 555 viewsnoggin

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:54 - Jun 23 by GiroJim

It hasnt made a jot of difference and I doubt it has to a lot of other either. Stop getting so lathered up about it , its done, we all have to live with it.

Well it has had a negative effect on many people, so I'm sure you'll understand the regular moaning.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:56 - Jun 23 with 553 viewsHARRY10

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:45 - Jun 23 by GiroJim

Though not the same whiners constantly whinging about something they claim not to be interested in.

Given the names are often those who rarely post elsewhere, I suspect it is the same saddo for most posts.
Now there's a brexit surprise on 12:10 - Jun 23 with 539 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I lost my job (at the time) because of Brexit, as have a lot of people. But I guess you're a typical 'I'm alright Jack' Tory so why would you care?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Now there's a brexit surprise on 12:14 - Jun 23 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now there's a brexit surprise on 11:56 - Jun 23 by noggin

Well it has had a negative effect on many people, so I'm sure you'll understand the regular moaning.

They don't care. It doesn't affect them directly and they're not interested in anyone else.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now there's a brexit surprise on 12:27 - Jun 23 with 519 viewseireblue

It really shouldn’t matter what your political alliance is.

Being ruled by liars and charlatans is really not good for anyone.

Of course some people prefer to believe they weren’t conned.

The Conservative party used to have a degree of competence.

They don’t now, so need a certain percentage of believers rather than voters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024