Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We dont have enough classical music on TWTD 08:36 - Jul 14 with 665 viewsKeno

so who would like to listen to Chopin's Waltz in A Minor, a lovely short piano interlude to start your day

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 09:05 - Jul 14 with 632 viewsjudespiveyg

Sorry to be a pedant, but Chopin is technically of the romantic period and movement, rather than the classical period, which ended around 1820, the later years of Beethoven's life.

But I'll play along anyway, another piano work of Chopin, his prelude in D flat major, more commonly known as the raindrop prelude.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 09:10 - Jul 14 with 623 viewsfooters

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 09:05 - Jul 14 by judespiveyg

Sorry to be a pedant, but Chopin is technically of the romantic period and movement, rather than the classical period, which ended around 1820, the later years of Beethoven's life.

But I'll play along anyway, another piano work of Chopin, his prelude in D flat major, more commonly known as the raindrop prelude.

I think you mean pendant.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 09:27 - Jul 14 with 604 viewsKeno

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 09:05 - Jul 14 by judespiveyg

nothing like a like bit of Chopin

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 12:44 - Jul 14 with 550 viewsEireannach_gorm

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl.....

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:13 - Jul 14 with 535 viewsmrshallisfit

I'd like to tickle her ivories.
We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:28 - Jul 14 with 522 viewsMattinLondon

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:13 - Jul 14 by mrshallisfit

I'd like to tickle her ivories.

Highly unlikely that she would feel that you would be able to strike a chord with her.
We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:31 - Jul 14 with 520 viewsEwan_Oozami

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 12:44 - Jul 14 by Eireannach_gorm

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:38 - Jul 14 with 506 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 503 viewsMJallday

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 14:08 - Jul 14 with 485 viewsEwan_Oozami

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 13:45 - Jul 14 by MJallday

Actually, we don't have enough Bill Bailey on TWTD either...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 17:48 - Jul 14 with 440 viewsEireannach_gorm

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 14:08 - Jul 14 by Ewan_Oozami

Actually, we don't have enough Bill Bailey on TWTD either...

Humour and talent, works for me.

We dont have enough classical music on TWTD on 17:55 - Jul 14 with 428 viewsHARRY10

more Chopin

wood this time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024