Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First league game back 17:54 - Jul 18 with 3998 viewstownman1986

What crowd will we get with no restrictions
First league game back on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 2437 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

First league game back on 17:56 - Jul 18 with 2427 viewsBlue_Order

First league game back on 17:55 - Jul 18 by Illinoisblue

This.
First league game back on 18:00 - Jul 18 with 2386 viewsMetal_Hacker

First league game back on 17:55 - Jul 18 by Illinoisblue

Poll: If it were one or the other

First league game back on 18:00 - Jul 18 with 2393 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 17:56 - Jul 18 by Blue_Order

This.

Any reason?

I would love to be there for the first home match but I do not intend to go if there are no safety precautions at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

First league game back on 18:23 - Jul 18 with 2304 viewsgtsb1966

14,726. The six being our Sudbury lot.
First league game back on 18:25 - Jul 18 with 2292 viewsMerseyBlue

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

First league game back on 18:25 - Jul 18 with 2292 viewsgtsb1966

First league game back on 18:00 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Any reason?

I would love to be there for the first home match but I do not intend to go if there are no safety precautions at all.

You could always wear a mask.
First league game back on 18:26 - Jul 18 with 2279 viewsSarge

Login to get fewer ads

First league game back on 18:30 - Jul 18 with 2259 viewswkj

It should be one of the best we've ever had... that is if the C19 numbers aren't spiking up. If not for that I would imagine we'd be seeing very few empty seats

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

First league game back on 18:32 - Jul 18 with 2247 viewsMattinLondon

First league game back on 18:34 - Jul 18 with 2231 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 18:25 - Jul 18 by gtsb1966

You could always wear a mask.

How would that do anything other than provide some protection to others?

It is your sort of facetious comments and lack of understanding of the situation that really angers me.

First league game back on 18:35 - Jul 18 with 2223 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 18:30 - Jul 18 by wkj

It should be one of the best we've ever had... that is if the C19 numbers aren't spiking up. If not for that I would imagine we'd be seeing very few empty seats

I can't think of any reason why C19 numbers might be spiking upwards ...

First league game back on 18:39 - Jul 18 with 2202 viewsgtsb1966

First league game back on 18:34 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is your sort of facetious comments and lack of understanding of the situation that really angers me.

You could use hand gel too. Would protect you. Are you saying everyone who turns up for the opening game angers you too.
First league game back on 18:48 - Jul 18 with 2137 viewsHciwspi

First league game back on 18:34 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

What's wrong with wearing a mask?

I fully intend to wear one when I'm at PR (at the very least when I'm in the concourse).

It will protect me, as well as others in case I'm carrying covid without realising.
First league game back on 18:52 - Jul 18 with 2107 viewsSitfcB

Would love it to be 25,000+

Most of our fans are all talk though so probably be about 18,000.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

First league game back on 18:53 - Jul 18 with 2102 viewsWD19

The usual mixed bag I would imagine.
First league game back on 18:53 - Jul 18 with 2103 viewsMerseyBlue

First league game back on 18:48 - Jul 18 by Hciwspi

I fully intend to wear one when I'm at PR (at the very least when I'm in the concourse).

It will protect me, as well as others in case I'm carrying covid without realising.

Nothing wrong with wearing a mask, but it is there to protect others. This has been done to the death, gtsb is just trolling.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

First league game back on 18:54 - Jul 18 with 2101 viewsSitfcB

First league game back on 18:00 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Any reason?

Sit in an area that’s usually known to be empty? Double mask? Get in the ground early?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

First league game back on 18:55 - Jul 18 with 2087 viewsMerseyBlue

First league game back on 18:54 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Sit in an area that’s usually known to be empty? Double mask? Get in the ground early?

Your first and last points are decent, the middle one must be trolling.

First league game back on 18:56 - Jul 18 with 2079 viewsgtsb1966

First league game back on 18:53 - Jul 18 by MerseyBlue

Nothing wrong with wearing a mask, but it is there to protect others. This has been done to the death, gtsb is just trolling.

Am I. Poster said he won't go unless there is protection. I then said wear a mask and hand protection will help too. How is that trolling.
First league game back on 18:57 - Jul 18 with 2074 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 18:48 - Jul 18 by Hciwspi

Indeed, the more people who are wearing masks the more will be protected.

Hence why, if it is a requirement and/or there are sensible social distancing guidelines I will consider attending.

However it is evident from comments on here from the likes of the poster who is being facetious and rude to me here that too many either do not understand or do not care. As has been made clear from the likes of Sitters and what has happened at the England match, even if there are sensible rules in place too many will flout them.

Whilst on one thread we are told we shouldn't be commenting on here if we don't attend every game, we are here being told it is down to ourselves to protect ourselves and let the super-spreaders express their freedom.

Now I know I may be grumpy sitting here waiting for the result of a PCR test unsure whether I may have to isolate for another 8 days and unsure whether my symptoms may worsen and send me to hospital or give me long Covid, or spread to my unvaccinated kids and do the same to them, or spread to my wife who has only just had her second vaccine and kill her ...

But no, you guys carry on thinking it's all OK if I wear a mask and sanitise my hands.

At least if I have got it, it won't kill my elderly Mum any longer.

First league game back on 19:01 - Jul 18 with 2045 viewsMerseyBlue

First league game back on 18:56 - Jul 18 by gtsb1966

Am I. Poster said he won't go unless there is protection. I then said wear a mask and hand protection will help too. How is that trolling.

Because we can't be roughly 18 months into a pandemic and you not understand that the mask is there to protect others. It relies on other people wearing a mask. If you tell someone who is concerned about transmission to wear a mask, then you either haven't grasped that we need everyone who can wear a mask to wear one for it to be mutually beneficial, rather than just benefitting those who choose not to, or you are trolling.

First league game back on 19:04 - Jul 18 with 2029 viewsMullet

First league game back on 18:57 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, the more people who are wearing masks the more will be protected.

Hence why, if it is a requirement and/or there are sensible social distancing guidelines I will consider attending.

However it is evident from comments on here from the likes of the poster who is being facetious and rude to me here that too many either do not understand or do not care. As has been made clear from the likes of Sitters and what has happened at the England match, even if there are sensible rules in place too many will flout them.

Whilst on one thread we are told we shouldn't be commenting on here if we don't attend every game, we are here being told it is down to ourselves to protect ourselves and let the super-spreaders express their freedom.

Now I know I may be grumpy sitting here waiting for the result of a PCR test unsure whether I may have to isolate for another 8 days and unsure whether my symptoms may worsen and send me to hospital or give me long Covid, or spread to my unvaccinated kids and do the same to them, or spread to my wife who has only just had her second vaccine and kill her ...

But no, you guys carry on thinking it's all OK if I wear a mask and sanitise my hands.

At least if I have got it, it won't kill my elderly Mum any longer.

You can tell a lot about where posters do/don’t work, have family, live etc when it comes to this attitude can’t you?

Hopefully the club will be clear and act upon their policies, that way we know where we stand. If people need turfing out because they think they’re special, so be it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

First league game back on 19:07 - Jul 18 with 2014 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 19:04 - Jul 18 by Mullet

You can tell a lot about where posters do/don’t work, have family, live etc when it comes to this attitude can’t you?

Hopefully the club will be clear and act upon their policies, that way we know where we stand. If people need turfing out because they think they’re special, so be it.

This a million times.

I have attended every first home match of a season for as long as I can remember and taken my children to them recently too. I would love to go but it is going to take a lot of trust in the club to overcome the arrogant dangerous attitude of people like some on here and make me go.

To be honest, I am expecting things to be so catastrophic judging from the prevalence of these attitudes that the freedom for any of us to attend will be taken away from us.

First league game back on 19:10 - Jul 18 with 1991 viewsMullet

First league game back on 19:07 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

This a million times.

I have attended every first home match of a season for as long as I can remember and taken my children to them recently too. I would love to go but it is going to take a lot of trust in the club to overcome the arrogant dangerous attitude of people like some on here and make me go.

To be honest, I am expecting things to be so catastrophic judging from the prevalence of these attitudes that the freedom for any of us to attend will be taken away from us.

There will definitely be another lockdown etc without a massive change or slice of luck. I suspect it’ll be winter and see Gove take over as party leader as the tax exiles need a new fall guy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024