Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) 14:58 - Jul 19 with 3297 viewsSitfcB

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/ipswich-town-info-v-palace/

Face coverings are mandatory in indoor areas such as the concourses and toilets etc. Whilst not mandatory within the stadium bowl, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats. We ask all those attending to show respect to ITFC staff and fellow supporters in regard to this matter.

£1.50 per ticket booked online and in shop as well!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:27]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required. on 15:01 - Jul 19 with 3020 viewsMetal_Hacker

£10 a ticket ? That's good isn't it ?

Think there might be a few there hopefully

I would've travelled down from Yorkshire but off to Manchester airport Saturday night

Poll: If it were one or the other

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:23 - Jul 19 with 2809 viewsParky

‘Stadium bowl’

Ps Uppa town
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:28 - Jul 19 with 2753 viewsElderGrizzly

Good to see the club recognise that even with the law changing means they can still insist on masks and other protocols to keep fans safe.
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:30 - Jul 19 with 2714 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Simply not worth the risk.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:30]
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:30 - Jul 19 with 2710 viewsBluebell

Looks like one stand is being called the West Stand!
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:43 - Jul 19 with 2556 viewsElderGrizzly

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:28 - Jul 19 by ElderGrizzly

Good to see the club recognise that even with the law changing means they can still insist on masks and other protocols to keep fans safe.

Already had my first moron on Twitter calling me a CovIdiot for applauding the club for wanting fans to be safe. Weird...
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:53 - Jul 19 with 2441 viewsabracaDOBRA_

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:43 - Jul 19 by ElderGrizzly

Already had my first moron on Twitter calling me a CovIdiot for applauding the club for wanting fans to be safe. Weird...

That guys a massive troll anyway
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:56 - Jul 19 with 2414 viewsitfcjoe

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:53 - Jul 19 by abracaDOBRA_

That guys a massive troll anyway

Just had a look.....

"This Tweet is from an account you blocked"

Must be one of only a couple of people I have blocked....I prefer the 'mute' function....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:58 - Jul 19 with 2377 viewsabracaDOBRA_

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:56 - Jul 19 by itfcjoe

Just had a look.....

"This Tweet is from an account you blocked"

Must be one of only a couple of people I have blocked....I prefer the 'mute' function....!

He definitely deserves a block that's for sure..
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:02 - Jul 19 with 2353 viewsStenvict

But I thought you can still spread the virus even if double vaccinated? So i could turn up with my proof of both doses, but still spread Covid to everyone.

Poll: What will be announced first?

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:06 - Jul 19 with 2310 viewsMetal_Hacker

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 15:43 - Jul 19 by ElderGrizzly

Yeah I've just seen your Tweet and he looks a proper troll and waste of space (sorry for being so polite about him)

Some people really are not worth the fresh air they inhale/exhale

Poll: If it were one or the other

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:09 - Jul 19 with 2276 viewsjaykay

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:02 - Jul 19 by Stenvict

But I thought you can still spread the virus even if double vaccinated? So i could turn up with my proof of both doses, but still spread Covid to everyone.

course you can, but if you wearing a mask you maybe halved the risk , someone getting contacting of you

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:16 - Jul 19 with 2228 viewsElderGrizzly

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:02 - Jul 19 by Stenvict

The risk of transmission is greatly reduced for those double vaccinated. Combine it with a mask and it is very much safer for all.

Everyone doing their bit (however small) helps to get this under control
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:17 - Jul 19 with 2215 viewsElderGrizzly

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:06 - Jul 19 by Metal_Hacker

Yeah I've just seen your Tweet and he looks a proper troll and waste of space (sorry for being so polite about him)

Some people really are not worth the fresh air they inhale/exhale

Sometimes it's interesting to debate to see how far they'll go, but mute is definitely a friend with some like this.
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) (n/t) on 17:03 - Jul 19 with 2015 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 18:03]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 17:07 - Jul 19 with 1972 viewsKieran_Knows

Can’t make either friendly as have other things on, but have bought forward my 2nd jab so it’s just a case of showing my card that I’m double jabbed for the league games - should that policy still be in place.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 17:21 - Jul 19 with 1888 viewsElderGrizzly

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 17:07 - Jul 19 by Kieran_Knows

Can’t make either friendly as have other things on, but have bought forward my 2nd jab so it’s just a case of showing my card that I’m double jabbed for the league games - should that policy still be in place.

Govt just announced it will be mandatory from September

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:04 - Jul 19 with 1599 viewssouthnorfolkblue

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 17:07 - Jul 19 by Kieran_Knows

I have seen it suggested somewhere (soorybI haven’t got a link) that the card is not considered to be sufficient evidence. If you download the nhs app (not the track and trace one), you’ll get a COVID-19 passport that will be accepted

Poll: Our final position

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:05 - Jul 19 with 1594 viewsDinDjarin

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 17:21 - Jul 19 by ElderGrizzly

Govt just announced it will be mandatory from September

Not sure they did

The PM says he "absolutely didn't think that".

Asked whether people would have to show documentation to buy drinks in pubs this year, Johnson says: "I don't want to get into a situation where people are asked to produce papers to go anywhere... so I certainly don't want to see passports for pubs."

But he adds: "We reserve a right to do what's necessary to protect the public."
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:08 - Jul 19 with 1566 viewsKieran_Knows

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:04 - Jul 19 by southnorfolkblue

I have seen it suggested somewhere (soorybI haven’t got a link) that the card is not considered to be sufficient evidence. If you download the nhs app (not the track and trace one), you’ll get a COVID-19 passport that will be accepted

From club website;

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:45 - Jul 19 with 1455 viewsitfcjoe

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:08 - Jul 19 by Kieran_Knows

From club website;

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).

Easy enough to sort it on NHS app (separate app to the track and trace one)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:51 - Jul 19 with 1414 viewsKieran_Knows

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:45 - Jul 19 by itfcjoe

Fair enough, I’ll take a look in to that once I’ve had my 2nd jab next week.

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 19:21 - Jul 19 with 1305 viewsJamestownPrince

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 18:45 - Jul 19 by itfcjoe

Great App.

Can see all my medication, can order prescriptions, book appointments etc...
£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 22:17 - Jul 19 with 1107 viewsNthsuffolkblue

£10 tickets. Negative lateral flow test required (or proof of double jab) on 16:16 - Jul 19 by ElderGrizzly

The risk of transmission is greatly reduced for those double vaccinated. Combine it with a mask and it is very much safer for all.

Everyone doing their bit (however small) helps to get this under control

It's also about viral load as well, isn't it?

The higher your exposure the more likely you will become infected and/or more severely ill?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024