Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. 22:40 - Aug 22 with 4217 viewsEastLondonBlue

Not setting the world on fire, subbed off after 36 mins
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballfancast.com/queens-park-rangers-news/
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 22:57 - Aug 22 with 3681 viewsScuzzer

To be honest I'm not surprised.
Never did see why people rated him so much.
Only ever performed in 1 in 10.

Established 1968

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 22:59 - Aug 22 with 3666 viewsHciwspi

Oh well. Couldn't care less, he's history now.
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:02 - Aug 22 with 3650 viewsunstableblue

Has Edwards been dropped by Wigan also? Or is it injury. I think he was an unused sub recently.

Downes didn’t feature in a strong win from Swansea.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:03 - Aug 22 with 3651 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wonder how Jason dealt with that.

He used to get quite snarky here if his boy was omitted.

Poll: W or W

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 3650 viewsRozz

Have kept half an eye on his performances since leaving just through qpr fans' twitter. Most were calling for him to replace Ball last week but seems like they got tactics badly wrong at the weekend and were forced into a double change in the middle after finding themselves 2-0 down early on. Will be interesting to see how he does, and I hope he succeeds, because IMO he'll have to develop very quickly or be left behind. Very mixed reviews so far, as any town fan would expect.
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:09 - Aug 22 with 3609 viewsTrumptonBlue

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:02 - Aug 22 by unstableblue

Has Edwards been dropped by Wigan also? Or is it injury. I think he was an unused sub recently.

Downes didn’t feature in a strong win from Swansea.

Downes tested positive for covid.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 23:12]
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 00:01 - Aug 23 with 3491 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 22:57 - Aug 22 by Scuzzer

The desperation some people have for him to fail is very, very weird.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 06:59 - Aug 23 with 3068 viewsReuser_is_God

Who cares?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 07:10 - Aug 23 with 3040 viewsITFCBlues

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 00:01 - Aug 23 by BlueBadger

The desperation some people have for him to fail is very, very weird.

I think it's more that there's people on here who believe that because he moved up a league he must be good and got upset about his sale.

Reality appears to be rather different...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 07:23 - Aug 23 with 2979 viewsChurchman

He’s making a big step up in new surroundings and it will take him time. Fitness levels are going to be far greater there too. People adapt to new surroundings at different rates and he will improve, I’m sure. The same applies to the other ex players playing in a much more competitive league - I wish them well.
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 08:33 - Aug 23 with 2682 viewsArnieM

Really Not sure why there’s a big surprise at this …. He NEVER commanded a game whilst at this Club. Sorry but he was Vastly overrated. Thanks for the £1m 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 08:36 - Aug 23 with 2655 viewsArnieM

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:09 - Aug 22 by TrumptonBlue

Downes tested positive for covid.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 23:12]

Guess that’s the only positive thing you can say about him then !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:05 - Aug 23 with 2342 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 07:10 - Aug 23 by ITFCBlues

I think it's more that there's people on here who believe that because he moved up a league he must be good and got upset about his sale.

He's three games into playing for a side a division higher, but hey, if 'he's failing' makes you happy...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:05 - Aug 23 with 2341 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 06:59 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

Who cares?

Weirdos on here who are desperately invested in him failing?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 2292 viewsCBBlue

Or it was just a tactical switch...

"QPR manager Mark Warburton on his first-half substitutions:

"We were two down and just felt we had to change it quickly. It's no reflection on Andre or George - they've been excellent since the first day of pre-season.

"But we had to change it and they were the two who suffered. It could have been a number of people."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58209740

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:17 - Aug 23 with 2255 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 22:57 - Aug 22 by Scuzzer

No doubt those who are salivating at the thought of writing Dozz and Downes off after a couple of games for new clubs are the same who shout Cookie is on borrowed time after 4 games of the season...

There is no doubt Dozzell was highly regarded both inside and outside the club and has been, probably, the no.1 victim (on the pitch) of the previous failing regime.

Its a travesty his time at Ipswich went like it did the last 2 seasons.
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:19 - Aug 23 with 2243 viewsDanTheMan

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:12 - Aug 23 by CBBlue

"We were two down and just felt we had to change it quickly. It's no reflection on Andre or George - they've been excellent since the first day of pre-season.

"But we had to change it and they were the two who suffered. It could have been a number of people."

Yeah but what would the manager know, everyone here is saying he's awful.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:22 - Aug 23 with 2213 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 23:03 - Aug 22 by BLUEBEAT

I wonder how Jason dealt with that.

He used to get quite snarky here if his boy was omitted.

*Citation needed*

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:28 - Aug 23 with 2170 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:12 - Aug 23 by CBBlue

Let's not brings facts into this now.

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:29 - Aug 23 with 2172 viewshype313

Quite refreshing to see a manager make a change when things are clearly not working that early, as opposed to the standard 75 minutes.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:30 - Aug 23 with 2163 viewsBlueBadger

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:17 - Aug 23 by WilbrahamBlue

No doubt those who are salivating at the thought of writing Dozz and Downes off after a couple of games for new clubs are the same who shout Cookie is on borrowed time after 4 games of the season...

There is no doubt Dozzell was highly regarded both inside and outside the club and has been, probably, the no.1 victim (on the pitch) of the previous failing regime.

Its a travesty his time at Ipswich went like it did the last 2 seasons.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there was one player you could definitely say was crying out for some proper coaching, motivation and club and team structure about him it was Dozzell.

He probably needed the fresh start, but it's shame he couldn't have had it here. Although, I can't see where he would have fitted into Cook's favoured system.

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:40 - Aug 23 with 2095 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 07:10 - Aug 23 by ITFCBlues

Hardly anyone got upset though. Most people were just disappointed that promising young player with strong ties to the club never really shined here whilst recognising it was best for all involved

Apart from that, great point

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 11:00 - Aug 23 with 2020 viewsITFCBlues

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 10:28 - Aug 23 by BlueBadger

Let's not brings facts into this now.

Yeah, facts and stats that show he had a complete nightmare for 33 minutes and then being subbed off changing the game?

What did you think his manager was going to come out and say?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 11:17 - Aug 23 with 1922 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 11:00 - Aug 23 by ITFCBlues

Yeah, facts and stats that show he had a complete nightmare for 33 minutes and then being subbed off changing the game?

What did you think his manager was going to come out and say?

Can you define what aspect of his stats for those 33 minutes meant he had a complete nightmare?

He's had 86 minutes over 3 games but don't let that stop you revelling .....
Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 18:28 - Aug 23 with 1450 viewschrismakin

Sounds like Dozzell had a bit of a shocker on Saturday.. on 11:17 - Aug 23 by WilbrahamBlue

Can you define what aspect of his stats for those 33 minutes meant he had a complete nightmare?

He's had 86 minutes over 3 games but don't let that stop you revelling .....

Did you watch the game? He was awful. Felt bad for him. But christ was he bad

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024