Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buyout query 09:31 - Aug 23 with 2335 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Just a quick question for you all on a Monday morning, Phil you might know?

How much did the Americans pay to buy us from Marcus Evans? Thought it was a quite significant sum from reports at the time?

Poll: Final points total?

Buyout query on 09:34 - Aug 23 with 2301 viewsPhilTWTD

They paid around £40m.
Buyout query on 10:13 - Aug 23 with 2137 viewsElephantintheRoom

Nothing. They borrowed £40 million and have 5% of the club - the same as Evans has retained. I am not sure and I doubt anyone is of the sum that actually changed hands - and how much is retained to spend like water in the initial 'rebranding phase'.

The Pension Fund own 90% - and have tasked the management of their long term investment with a property investment fund. Nothing to worry about there I am sure

When Arizona's Finest's Pension Fund took over ownership the club were three points off the play-offs. Now they are ...erm seven points off the play-offs

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Buyout query on 10:15 - Aug 23 with 2104 viewswrightsrightglove

Buyout query on 10:13 - Aug 23 by ElephantintheRoom

Nothing. They borrowed £40 million and have 5% of the club - the same as Evans has retained. I am not sure and I doubt anyone is of the sum that actually changed hands - and how much is retained to spend like water in the initial 'rebranding phase'.

The Pension Fund own 90% - and have tasked the management of their long term investment with a property investment fund. Nothing to worry about there I am sure

When Arizona's Finest's Pension Fund took over ownership the club were three points off the play-offs. Now they are ...erm seven points off the play-offs

Yeah bring back Marcus
Buyout query on 10:16 - Aug 23 with 2100 viewsCuffy81

Buyout query on 09:34 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

They paid around £40m.

Sorry Phil - Accidental downvote!..
Buyout query on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 2070 viewsHerbivore

They paid around £40m.

Phil, I have a friend who is a foreign prince who is looking to transfer $100m into the UK. He just needs $5000 to be transferred to him via Western Union to cover administration costs of transferring his great wealth. Do you think the new owners could help with this? He is willing to give them 5% of his $100m for their assistance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Buyout query on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 2075 viewsPhilTWTD

Unhelpful to continue to peddle a false version of events on here.
Buyout query on 10:21 - Aug 23 with 2062 viewsHerbivore

More edge than a U2 guitarist.

Buyout query on 10:21 - Aug 23 with 2054 viewsBlueBadger

At least Fishers is funny. Not for the reasons HE thinks he's funny, but you know..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Buyout query on 10:22 - Aug 23 with 2051 viewsportmanking

Buyout query on 10:20 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

I'm pretty sure this users is a Budgie - the obsessed one that used to proliferate the Norwich forums as Crafty Canary.
Buyout query on 10:29 - Aug 23 with 2000 viewsPhilTWTD

Buyout query on 10:22 - Aug 23 by portmanking

I'm pretty sure this users is a Budgie - the obsessed one that used to proliferate the Norwich forums as Crafty Canary.

It's not, is definitely a Town fan.
Buyout query on 10:30 - Aug 23 with 1993 viewshype313

Buyout query on 10:29 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

Even more bizarre then.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Buyout query on 10:32 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewsChiefXL

Buyout query on 10:20 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

By cripes don't get him started on the Second World War, then he goes really doolally
Buyout query on 10:45 - Aug 23 with 1906 viewsBlueastheycome

Buyout query on 10:29 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

Hmm would be interesting to share your evidence of this.

As for as long as I can tell he’s just a very elaborate but sad budgie.
Buyout query on 10:55 - Aug 23 with 1832 viewsPhilTWTD

Buyout query on 10:45 - Aug 23 by Blueastheycome

Hmm would be interesting to share your evidence of this.

As for as long as I can tell he’s just a very elaborate but sad budgie.

He's written a number of blogs about Town's past which show a depth of knowledge about the club.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/ElephantintheRoom/blogs/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Buyout query on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 1761 viewsTractorBoyOlly

They paid around £40m.

£1 mil more than what Leicester were bought for. Is that an omen?

Poll: Final points total?

Buyout query on 11:25 - Aug 23 with 1636 viewsBlueastheycome

Buyout query on 10:55 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

He's written a number of blogs about Town's past which show a depth of knowledge about the club.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.
Buyout query on 12:31 - Aug 23 with 1454 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Maybe original ElephantintheRoom sold their laptop on Ebay to a budgie and forgot to factory reset?
Buyout query on 13:23 - Aug 23 with 1334 viewsChurchman

Phil, it’s not hard to find enough info on the internet about a club to show some knowledge of it. I reckon I’d need no more than a couple of hours to write something on Norwich if I was sad enough and cared.

The person has never written one positive thing about any aspect of ITFC. If he attends games, god help the poor barsteward sitting next to him.

Budgie all day long for me.
Buyout query on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 1256 viewsHerbivore

Buyout query on 13:23 - Aug 23 by Churchman

Phil, it’s not hard to find enough info on the internet about a club to show some knowledge of it. I reckon I’d need no more than a couple of hours to write something on Norwich if I was sad enough and cared.

The person has never written one positive thing about any aspect of ITFC. If he attends games, god help the poor barsteward sitting next to him.

Budgie all day long for me.

He's just a contrarian, I don't think he's a budgie.

Buyout query on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

Buyout query on 14:00 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

He's just a contrarian, I don't think he's a budgie.

You appear to have spelt 'desperate edgleord who doesn't even have the good grace to be as funny as Fishers' wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024