Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? 16:54 - Aug 27 with 2992 viewsPippin1970

Ronaldo going United made me think. Cresswell just to cement the backline, Mings close behind.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 597 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:21 - Aug 27 by Leaky

Mogga as captain

Captain? I think player-manager!

With money no object, a mid-20s John Wark has to be the one.

I assume the OP really meant someone as they are right now. I would suggest Mark Noble possibly. I guess Gio wouldn't be the player he once was.

A team of:

Bart

Bree Webster Mings Cresswell

Maitland-Niles Hourihane Gio Fraser

McGoldrick Waghorn

With Begovic, Noble, Moore and Clarke amongst the subs would be a pretty handy side.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 04:10 - Aug 28 with 525 viewsstiff_talking

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 20:24 - Aug 27 by monty_radio

Ray Crawford

320 apps, 204 goals

Giovani De Santos !
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 06:47 - Aug 28 with 502 viewsFrankMarshall

Piotr Malarcyk.

Frank Marshall

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 06:50 - Aug 28 with 499 viewsKeno

Jamma

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 07:37 - Aug 28 with 467 viewssolomon

Marcus Stewart
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 07:49 - Aug 28 with 459 viewstextbackup

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:08 - Aug 27 by itfcjoe

Mings would be the biggest difference maker

Mogga surely?!
Unless it’s only CBs still playing.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 08:01 - Aug 28 with 440 viewsitfcjoe

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 07:49 - Aug 28 by textbackup

Mogga surely?!
Unless it’s only CBs still playing.

I took it as any player still playing as they are now - like Ronaldo and the OP saying Cresswell.

Mings, Webster, Cresswell, McGoldrick, Bart or at a push Wickham as those doing it at a higher level

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 08:05 - Aug 28 with 436 viewstextbackup

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 08:01 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

I took it as any player still playing as they are now - like Ronaldo and the OP saying Cresswell.

Mings, Webster, Cresswell, McGoldrick, Bart or at a push Wickham as those doing it at a higher level

Ahhh, that makes sense.
Anyone currently playing in a higher level than L1 gets brought back if those are the rules.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 08:07 - Aug 28 with 429 viewsBluefish

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 08:05 - Aug 28 by textbackup

Ahhh, that makes sense.
Anyone currently playing in a higher level than L1 gets brought back if those are the rules.

I'm going for Chambers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 09:44 - Aug 28 with 386 viewsmidastouch

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 06:47 - Aug 28 by FrankMarshall

Piotr Malarcyk.

Simon Dawkins
Larsen Touré
Josh Yorwerth
Nabil Abidallah

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 10:04 - Aug 28 with 362 viewsMaySixth

Graham Harbey

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 11:13 - Aug 28 with 332 viewsmkbobby

In this league thijssen would get us promoted
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 11:28 - Aug 28 with 317 viewsFrankMarshall

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 09:44 - Aug 28 by midastouch

Simon Dawkins
Larsen Touré
Josh Yorwerth
Nabil Abidallah

Are any of those players playing in the Champions League right now?

Frank Marshall

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 11:45 - Aug 28 with 302 viewsPinewoodblue

Burley Butcher Beattie Mills defence covered.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024