Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra to Col U? 15:54 - Aug 27 with 3921 viewsSitfcB

We should’ve known really.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Dobra to Col U? on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 2917 viewsMookamoo

Thought Chambers and Judge had a pop at him pre-season. Familiar old players playing tedious football. Can't see him improving much there.
Dobra to Col U? on 15:59 - Aug 27 with 2891 viewsBlueBadger

Dobra to Col U? on 15:57 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

Thought Chambers and Judge had a pop at him pre-season. Familiar old players playing tedious football. Can't see him improving much there.

You've left your numbskull hanging out and it's dribbling all over your keyboard.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dobra to Col U? on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 2889 viewsBlueBadger

Can't want for better professionals around you than Skusey and Chambo whilst you're learning your trade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Dobra to Col U? on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 2783 viewsPhilTWTD

They're very keen, from what I've heard. Town would ideally like him to go to League One if a deal can be done with a club. As before AFC Wimbledon interested.
Dobra to Col U? on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 2763 viewsKeaneish

Dobra to Col U? on 16:00 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

Can't want for better professionals around you than Skusey and Chambo whilst you're learning your trade.

…you forgot Searsy, Smithy, Deano, Franky and Tomo too.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Dobra to Col U? on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 2686 viewsMookamoo

Dobra to Col U? on 15:59 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

You've left your numbskull hanging out and it's dribbling all over your keyboard.

Well really, if we we actually wanted him to improve as a footballer and come back ready to challenge Fraser then he should go anywhere but sodding Colchester United. Just full of apathetic semi-professionals eeking out another year. Dobra isn't going to listen and respond them.
Dobra to Col U? (n/t) on 16:37 - Aug 27 with 2595 viewsBlueBadger

Dobra to Col U? on 16:29 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

Well really, if we we actually wanted him to improve as a footballer and come back ready to challenge Fraser then he should go anywhere but sodding Colchester United. Just full of apathetic semi-professionals eeking out another year. Dobra isn't going to listen and respond them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Dobra to Col U? on 16:42 - Aug 27 with 2559 viewschrismakin

Dobra to Col U? on 16:00 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

Yep, how to hold your own team meetings and discuss managers in pub toilets........

Proper players.

wonder if Dobs will get banned from their gym as well, or was the timing of that rumour completely coincidental?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Dobra to Col U? on 16:42 - Aug 27 with 2564 viewsgtsb1966

Spot on. Shame others can't see it. Even the club would prefer he didn't go there.
Dobra to Col U? on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 2554 viewsitfcjoe

Utter rubbish

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dobra to Col U? on 16:49 - Aug 27 with 2513 viewsPassionNotAnger

Blimey you lot aren’t shy about who you blame for ITFC being cr@p for so long are you? Given that you’ve got rid of Evans, various managers and most of the players it must be nice to have some fresh targets for abuse when HMS p1$$ the league, sponsored by chequebook FC doesn’t work out immediately
Dobra to Col U? on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 2443 viewsMookamoo

Dobra to Col U? (n/t) on 16:37 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

This post has been edited by an administrator

I just don't see what possible value there is in sending him to Colchester. It's just a lazy option thats also full of resentment and negative waves.
Dobra to Col U? on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 2392 viewsitfcjoe

Dobra to Col U? on 16:56 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

I just don't see what possible value there is in sending him to Colchester. It's just a lazy option thats also full of resentment and negative waves.

He’s from that way, will get to play football and be a key player in the team - surrounded by good pros who know how to look after themselves.

I’d rather him go to League 1, but if he goes to League 2 it’s a good spot

Dobra to Col U? on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 2343 viewsjaykay

Dobra to Col U? on 16:42 - Aug 27 by chrismakin

Yep, how to hold your own team meetings and discuss managers in pub toilets........

Proper players.

wonder if Dobs will get banned from their gym as well, or was the timing of that rumour completely coincidental?

well that certain toilet is one cubicle just a couple of metres from the main dining area.
so it must have been tight in there with two of them using one toilet pan.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Dobra to Col U? on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 2331 viewsgtsb1966

Dobra to Col U? on 17:04 - Aug 27 by itfcjoe

He’s from that way, will get to play football and be a key player in the team - surrounded by good pros who know how to look after themselves.

If he goes to a league one club can we put in a clause he doesn't play against us?
Dobra to Col U? on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 2317 viewsMookamoo

Nothing good has ever come out of Essex.
Dobra to Col U? on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 2285 viewsJ2BLUE

If there's no league one interest then this is the best move for him.

Should play games, familiar faces and there's no reason a Town scout can't watch him play very regularly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dobra to Col U? on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 2280 viewshype313

Dobra to Col U? on 16:56 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

Apart from regularly playing 35 games a season, no, nothing can be good about that.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dobra to Col U? on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 2277 viewsitfcjoe

Dobra to Col U? on 17:12 - Aug 27 by gtsb1966

If he goes to a league one club can we put in a clause he doesn't play against us?

You don’t need to, they are the rules now

Dobra to Col U? on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 2277 viewsNthQldITFC

Dobra to Col U? on 17:13 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

A12.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Dobra to Col U? on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 2262 viewsBlueToad

Dobra to Col U? on 15:59 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

This made me chuckle....

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Dobra to Col U? on 17:20 - Aug 27 with 2225 viewsgtsb1966

Dobra to Col U? on 17:16 - Aug 27 by itfcjoe

You don’t need to, they are the rules now

Cheers. You learn something new everyday.
Dobra to Col U? on 17:28 - Aug 27 with 2153 viewsPassionNotAnger

Dobra to Col U? on 17:13 - Aug 27 by Mookamoo

Your mum came the last time she was in Essex if that helps at all??
Dobra to Col U? on 17:30 - Aug 27 with 2061 viewsSarge

But given their team is just ours from last season won’t he run into the same issue of being blocked in the first team by the likes of Judge and Sears?
Dobra to Col U? on 17:35 - Aug 27 with 2037 viewsitfcjoe

Dobra to Col U? on 17:30 - Aug 27 by Sarge

But given their team is just ours from last season won’t he run into the same issue of being blocked in the first team by the likes of Judge and Sears?

You’d guess if there are a few teams after him whixh seems the case, then we’d be able to take advantage of that and ensure that he plays or we are financially recompensed if he doesn’t

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024