Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules 08:58 - Sep 13 with 1793 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Very unhappy indeed.

Seems like a huge overreaction imo.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 9:04]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:01 - Sep 13 with 1737 viewsiamipswich

Seem to be getting it wrong on and off the pitch at the moment.

Poll: Who will return first?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:03 - Sep 13 with 1713 viewsMerseyBlue

Who cares if a few simpletons are upset? Like it or lump it.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:03 - Sep 13 with 1720 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:01 - Sep 13 by iamipswich

Seem to be getting it wrong on and off the pitch at the moment.

The rules certainly aren’t as inconvenient as they read imo.

The arrival time has never been enforced. Showing a vaccine card or a test takes two seconds.

Masks are masks. Probably reads like a bit inconvenient, but in practice it’s been very simple.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:12 - Sep 13 with 1633 viewsEly_Blue

Nobody is forcing them to come to PR

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:14 - Sep 13 with 1627 viewsPhilTWTD

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:03 - Sep 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

The arrival time has never been enforced. Showing a vaccine card or a test takes two seconds.

Masks are masks. Probably reads like a bit inconvenient, but in practice it’s been very simple.

And worth pointing out the rules are not down to Town but the local Safety Advisory Group.
Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:20 - Sep 13 with 1578 viewsGlasgowBlue

These hone tests are a farce. I was at a festival this weekend and there were a number of people talking about how they didn’t even bother taking the test. Just reported the test number as negative and got a text from NHS Scotland confirming this.

I wonder how many people up and down the country are doing this to go to football?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:21 - Sep 13 with 1566 viewshype313

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:20 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

These hone tests are a farce. I was at a festival this weekend and there were a number of people talking about how they didn’t even bother taking the test. Just reported the test number as negative and got a text from NHS Scotland confirming this.

I wonder how many people up and down the country are doing this to go to football?

Was reading this morning 300k people haven't bothered with testing when coming back from hols, and they can't trace who they are.

Think the pack of cards is falling over.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:24 - Sep 13 with 1538 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:21 - Sep 13 by hype313

Was reading this morning 300k people haven't bothered with testing when coming back from hols, and they can't trace who they are.

Yiu would at least hope people would play by the rules considering all we’ve had to go through over the past 18 months.

It’s not as if people are being asked to jump through hoops.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:30 - Sep 13 with 1497 viewsHerbivore

Was down in England over the weekend and it seems everyone down there now thinks the pandemic is over. No mask wearing on trains, none in most indoor spaces I was in. Cases are back up at 30k a day. Being asked to show your mobile phone on the way into a football match really isn't the gross infringement on human rights that some of these knuckle draggers seem to think it is.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:33 - Sep 13 with 1465 viewsTractorWood

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:21 - Sep 13 by hype313

I think the house of cards was built entirely on Tory buddy's sand. The Gov response was basically 'we can't give this any more resources than the odd phone call'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:36 - Sep 13 with 1444 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think we ever put the cards up in the first place tbh. Compliance has always been reported as poor, we had unnecessarily porous borders for many months and track and trace has been patchy at best.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:45 - Sep 13 with 1381 viewsRadlett_blue

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:03 - Sep 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Indeed, many of these "rules" aren't actually enforced at large events, they're often there to allow the event to take place & to protect the host from any liability issues.
I went to Wentworth for the PGA on Friday & while you were supposed to show proof of vaccination or a recent COVID test, I saw no checks being made on entrance, although there may have been a few random checks.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 10:07 - Sep 13 with 1253 viewsWD19

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:24 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Yiu would at least hope people would play by the rules considering all we’ve had to go through over the past 18 months.

It’s not as if people are being asked to jump through hoops.

I think you are under-estimating how many scummy people there are in the world.
Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 10:20 - Sep 13 with 1200 viewsWeWereZombies

Sheffield Wednesday fans not happy about our Covid Rules on 09:30 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Was down in England over the weekend and it seems everyone down there now thinks the pandemic is over. No mask wearing on trains, none in most indoor spaces I was in. Cases are back up at 30k a day. Being asked to show your mobile phone on the way into a football match really isn't the gross infringement on human rights that some of these knuckle draggers seem to think it is.

I found it almost as bad in the Central Belt as I passed through weekend before last to be honest, Herbs. It is only the mask wearing in supermarkets etc. being law up here that keeps even a semblance of decency alive. But a semblance of decency won't keep Covid at bay.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024