Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon 23:49 - Sep 16 with 5223 viewsunstableblue

It’s 2021!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 23:49]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:23 - Sep 18 with 292 viewsGlasgowBlue

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:12 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

I nearly got hit by a bus the other day! I was cycling back from dropping my son off and the bloody thing nearly broadsides me

I nearly got hit by a bus and I was on the pavement. Those fcukers are really tight to the kerbs.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:25 - Sep 18 with 289 viewsDanTheMan

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:09 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

The bus driver didn't drive your bus. ADL manufactured the bus so they drove it.

Sorry Dan. Couldn't resist.

One could argue that the bus driver wouldn't get very far without their bus!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:30 - Sep 18 with 270 viewsleitrimblue

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 21:01 - Sep 17 by Herbivore

I'm sure you do use both imperial and metric: weed in ounces and coke in grams.

Surely the majority of weed is sold by the gram nowadays.
Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 12:15 - Sep 18 with 220 viewsRyorry

Really Boris? Is this what you think our country needs to focus upon on 10:16 - Sep 18 by noggin

Not sure what my coke dealer will do.

You're not allowed to burn coke any more, nor coal, you filthy swine

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024