Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No reaction to the equaliser? 16:53 - Sep 25 with 2280 viewsJ2BLUE

Are people that apathetic already?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:55 - Sep 25 with 1883 viewsDanTheMan

I was too busy screaming at my telly at Harper. Bonne in a perfect position and he goes for a tame shot.

Argh!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:55 - Sep 25 with 1849 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We really need wins. A point against Wednesday is good, especially from a losing position, but we have put ourselves in a position where we badly need wins.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:56 - Sep 25 with 1793 viewsDanTheMan

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:55 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

We really need wins. A point against Wednesday is good, especially from a losing position, but we have put ourselves in a position where we badly need wins.

It was a pretty crap performance overall, which is annoying. We've not built on a win. Just so disappointing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:58 - Sep 25 with 1732 viewsStewart27

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:55 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yep.

No wins in the first five home games in division 3 is terrible.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:59 - Sep 25 with 1688 viewsbadadski

No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:58 - Sep 25 by Stewart27

Yep.

No wins in the first five home games in division 3 is terrible.

Was going to say - I was walking to pet shop and heard nothing so assumed we whimpered into the night without a sound and then checked and found it at 1-1.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 16:59 - Sep 25 with 1687 viewsLightworker

Lets be honest we got lucky. Another poor showing and no real signs of progress in terms of performance on the pitch.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:00 - Sep 25 with 1650 viewsRyorry

Every time I logged in I seemed to jinx us, so I then stayed away till ft.

It'll be better when I get my official home shirt - well the away one did the trick anyway.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:01 - Sep 25 with 1619 viewsZXBlue

Hard to feel too great about an undeserved equaliser in a game we really needed to win amidst such awful form.
Login to get fewer ads

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:02 - Sep 25 with 1594 viewsN2_Blue

Yep I think so.

We’ve basically been pretty awful this season. Nothing seems to really be improving and we are now a huge 12 points off the top two.

Maybe if something clicks the playoffs could still be achievable, but getting last minute uninspiring draws is not going to achieve that.

It’s all very depressing as I felt almost nothing with the equaliser just a feeling of well at least we didn’t lose. If the performance had been hugely improved it might have been celebrated more but each passing game with Cook nothing changes. We’re not doing anything this season. Top 10 at best

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:03 - Sep 25 with 1567 viewsstrikalite

Everyone was expecting Wednesday to go straight up the other end and make it 1-2
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:03 - Sep 25 with 1559 viewsGuthrum

"Phew!" is probably the correct response.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:04 - Sep 25 with 1537 viewsRobTheMonk

We were incredibly poor and got gifted a draw. You an only go to the 'team needs to gel' well so many times...

Donacien again our best player.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:04 - Sep 25 with 1530 viewsFrankMarshall

Results have gone our way today also plus a last gasp equaliser!

Frank Marshall

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:06 - Sep 25 with 1491 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:04 - Sep 25 by FrankMarshall

Results have gone our way today also plus a last gasp equaliser!

Which results have gone our way as a matter of interest?

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:08 - Sep 25 with 1450 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:04 - Sep 25 by RobTheMonk

We were incredibly poor and got gifted a draw. You an only go to the 'team needs to gel' well so many times...

Donacien again our best player.

El Mizouni and Donacien two of our better players.

We need to see more from the new signings since we have put so much into them.

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:08 - Sep 25 with 1441 viewspatrickswell

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:02 - Sep 25 by N2_Blue

Yep I think so.

We’ve basically been pretty awful this season. Nothing seems to really be improving and we are now a huge 12 points off the top two.

Maybe if something clicks the playoffs could still be achievable, but getting last minute uninspiring draws is not going to achieve that.

It’s all very depressing as I felt almost nothing with the equaliser just a feeling of well at least we didn’t lose. If the performance had been hugely improved it might have been celebrated more but each passing game with Cook nothing changes. We’re not doing anything this season. Top 10 at best

If Cook stays we will finish bottom 6 at best. He has to go.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:10 - Sep 25 with 1393 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:08 - Sep 25 by patrickswell

If Cook stays we will finish bottom 6 at best. He has to go.

That to me is an over-reaction. However, I am not convinced he will get us in the top 6 and we should be aiming for top 2. He has a couple more games to set things in the right direction but I am unconvinced at the moment.

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:15 - Sep 25 with 1341 viewsN2_Blue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:10 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

That to me is an over-reaction. However, I am not convinced he will get us in the top 6 and we should be aiming for top 2. He has a couple more games to set things in the right direction but I am unconvinced at the moment.

He’s been a disaster unfortunately and I never thought I’d say that and definitely didn’t see it coming.

Trouble is, if we did sack him and bring someone else in I can’t actually see a lot changing. I think players can’t handle playing for this club and the expectation. I think Sunderland and Leeds for a long time have experienced the same at this level.

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:16 - Sep 25 with 1326 viewsRyorry

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:08 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

El Mizouni and Donacien two of our better players.

We need to see more from the new signings since we have put so much into them.

We need Morsey to have the key to the code ...

I'll fetch me coat

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:19 - Sep 25 with 1281 viewsChurchman

Well it could be a valuable point in the fight against relegation I suppose. But here I am, grateful for a lucky point at the bottom of League One. It’s the end of September and we’ve scraped one win in two months and don’t look like a team.

Where are we going with this? I originally said end of October before making a change, but unless there is a convincing win on Tuesday, maybe it’s time to ship him out now. He’s made too many mistakes.

Cook has done s9 well elsewhere. What is wrong with this club? All this change for no progress? It’s a graveyard. Or am I just being impatient?
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:21 - Sep 25 with 1264 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:15 - Sep 25 by N2_Blue

He’s been a disaster unfortunately and I never thought I’d say that and definitely didn’t see it coming.

Trouble is, if we did sack him and bring someone else in I can’t actually see a lot changing. I think players can’t handle playing for this club and the expectation. I think Sunderland and Leeds for a long time have experienced the same at this level.

Utter tosh. These players have the pedigree. It is down to the tactics and management.

Mick McCarthy showed how you can turn a disjointed set of players into a team fairly quickly. Several managers have made a career out of it - Allardyce, Pulis and Warnock all spring to mind.

If Cook is not able to do it (the jury is still slightly out for me but it is not far from returning its verdict if things do not improve rapidly), there are other managers who can.

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:24 - Sep 25 with 1222 viewsRyorry

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:19 - Sep 25 by Churchman

Well it could be a valuable point in the fight against relegation I suppose. But here I am, grateful for a lucky point at the bottom of League One. It’s the end of September and we’ve scraped one win in two months and don’t look like a team.

Where are we going with this? I originally said end of October before making a change, but unless there is a convincing win on Tuesday, maybe it’s time to ship him out now. He’s made too many mistakes.

Cook has done s9 well elsewhere. What is wrong with this club? All this change for no progress? It’s a graveyard. Or am I just being impatient?

Fear not. I think Morsey could be key.

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:27 - Sep 25 with 1186 viewsN2_Blue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:21 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Utter tosh. These players have the pedigree. It is down to the tactics and management.

Mick McCarthy showed how you can turn a disjointed set of players into a team fairly quickly. Several managers have made a career out of it - Allardyce, Pulis and Warnock all spring to mind.

If Cook is not able to do it (the jury is still slightly out for me but it is not far from returning its verdict if things do not improve rapidly), there are other managers who can.

Yes but we are highly unlikely to be able to bring in a manager that can do that.

All those managers you mention don’t tend to manage at our level, there is a reason for that. And if they have done they tend to get better gigs than joining a club at the bottom end of the third tier!

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:28 - Sep 25 with 1174 viewsChurchman

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:24 - Sep 25 by Ryorry

I love your optimism. I’ll hold you to it!

Seriously, I hope you are right.
No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:28 - Sep 25 with 1171 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No reaction to the equaliser? on 17:24 - Sep 25 by Ryorry

19 new signings and we rest everything on 1 player?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024