Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR offer Bond secured against ground 15:39 - Sep 30 with 1745 viewsKeno

With a promotion bonus

https://international-adviser.com/english-football-team-issues-bond-to-build-tra

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:44 - Sep 30 with 1672 viewsWacko

I thought Daniel Craig was retiring

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:55 - Sep 30 with 1624 viewsSteve_M

I suppose they've just about recovered from their last bout of ridiculous ovespending, what better way to celebrate than trying to become the next Derby County.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:57 - Sep 30 with 1598 viewsKeno

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:55 - Sep 30 by Steve_M

I suppose they've just about recovered from their last bout of ridiculous ovespending, what better way to celebrate than trying to become the next Derby County.

It does smack of that doesnt it

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:00 - Sep 30 with 1594 viewsElderGrizzly

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:55 - Sep 30 by Steve_M

Just this line should make most people go "nope"

"It is important to note that the QPR bond is an unsecured investment and is, therefore, not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)"
QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:01 - Sep 30 with 1567 viewshype313

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 15:57 - Sep 30 by Keno

It does smack of that doesnt it

You'd need some to part with your cash for this.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:04 - Sep 30 with 1543 viewsKeno

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:00 - Sep 30 by ElderGrizzly

"It is important to note that the QPR bond is an unsecured investment and is, therefore, not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)"

But when it goes bust there will be people who invested saying 'but I was misled and the government should give me my money back"

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:15 - Sep 30 with 1493 viewsloftboy

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:04 - Sep 30 by Keno

But when it goes bust there will be people who invested saying 'but I was misled and the government should give me my money back"

It’s for the training ground not stadium, apparently Lee Hoos did something similar at Burnley and Norwich have also done something similar.
Since our massive overspending days the club have adopted a completely different strategy by investing in youth and young players who haven’t quite made it at PL clubs , Ebereze Eze being the first positive to come out if it, Chair and Willock I suspect will be sold for silly money at the end of this season as well. The returns of 8% are a bit misleading as 3% will be “QPR cash” which can only be spent at the ticket office or club shop.
QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:21 - Sep 30 with 1448 viewsKeno

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:15 - Sep 30 by loftboy

It’s for the training ground not stadium, apparently Lee Hoos did something similar at Burnley and Norwich have also done something similar.
Since our massive overspending days the club have adopted a completely different strategy by investing in youth and young players who haven’t quite made it at PL clubs , Ebereze Eze being the first positive to come out if it, Chair and Willock I suspect will be sold for silly money at the end of this season as well. The returns of 8% are a bit misleading as 3% will be “QPR cash” which can only be spent at the ticket office or club shop.

I sit corrected, it is the training ground. Sorry.

I still think that if it goes wrong many people will 'forget' the bit about it not being a regulated product.

As a QPR fan, what do you make of Dozzell?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 1361 viewsloftboy

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:21 - Sep 30 by Keno

I sit corrected, it is the training ground. Sorry.

I still think that if it goes wrong many people will 'forget' the bit about it not being a regulated product.

As a QPR fan, what do you make of Dozzell?

Had a decent game on Tuesday, early days and I think he will be used sparingly this season, warburton has a history of breaking players in gently. There’s definitely a player in there , I fully expect by next season to have seen him bulk up considerably and to get more game time.
Barnsley at home he was a little boy lost and got hooked after 30 minutes , I thought that might have a detrimental effect on him but he seems to have benefited from the experience.
QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:41 - Sep 30 with 1330 viewsrayman_10

We will happily take Bonne off your hands permanently.

COYB

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1305 viewsNthsuffolkblue

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:38 - Sep 30 by loftboy

Had a decent game on Tuesday, early days and I think he will be used sparingly this season, warburton has a history of breaking players in gently. There’s definitely a player in there , I fully expect by next season to have seen him bulk up considerably and to get more game time.
Barnsley at home he was a little boy lost and got hooked after 30 minutes , I thought that might have a detrimental effect on him but he seems to have benefited from the experience.

Sounds about right. As well as bulking up, he could do with learning to tackle. Definitely a player in there, though, and I hope he makes the progress with you that he was unable to make here.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 1249 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:46 - Sep 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sounds about right. As well as bulking up, he could do with learning to tackle. Definitely a player in there, though, and I hope he makes the progress with you that he was unable to make here.

As much as I want to see him do well...

People talk about him as though he is still 16.... bulking up, learning to tackle etc. He's 22 and needs to be breaking into the first team and establishing himself as a regular.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:55]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 1231 viewsFixed_It

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:55 - Sep 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

People talk about him as though he is still 16.... bulking up, learning to tackle etc. He's 22 and needs to be breaking into the first team and establishing himself as a regular.

Indeed. And he's already done his 'bulking up' as I recall.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 1212 viewsNthsuffolkblue

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:55 - Sep 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Which is what I wrote.

I hope he makes the progress that he failed to make here not that he was too young to have made.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 17:04 - Sep 30 with 1176 viewsPinewoodblue

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 16:00 - Sep 30 by ElderGrizzly

Keno needs to change his title header.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 1105 viewshoppy

Just a word of warning... Norwich also apparently burned one of their stands for the insurance once too... so don't follow in their footsteps completely...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 17:35 - Sep 30 with 1054 viewsPinewoodblue

QPR offer Bond secured against ground on 17:23 - Sep 30 by hoppy

Just a word of warning... Norwich also apparently burned one of their stands for the insurance once too... so don't follow in their footsteps completely...

Having previously risen from the ashes following bankruptcy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024