Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend 17:45 - Sep 30 with 2287 viewsMullet

It was hammering down here early, and has been wet all week. Seems Mr Holt took my tweet seriously with good grace.

I am looking forward to Saturday regardless. Love a proper away trip even if it’s always a poor display when us fans go to Accrington

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 2217 viewsFixed_It

Good work, Mullers. If I was going I'd be even more appreciative...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 17:54 - Sep 30 with 2210 viewsMullet

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 17:53 - Sep 30 by Fixed_It

Good work, Mullers. If I was going I'd be even more appreciative...

After ducking me the other week too….

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 18:13 - Sep 30 with 2104 viewsFixed_It

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 17:54 - Sep 30 by Mullet

After ducking me the other week too….

At least no-one has pointed out the obvious typo - this place is losing it's touch I swear!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 21:51 - Sep 30 with 1844 viewsIllinoisblue

This isn’t doing much to change the soft southern jessy narrative. It’s just a bit of rain!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 22:16 - Sep 30 with 1750 viewsGlasgowBlue

Could you please let me know in advance whether I should bring my brolly? Cheers Mullers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 22:35 - Sep 30 with 1698 viewsAlanG296

Not going myself but that's a shame. Getting drenched on an open away terrace was part of the experience of being an away fan. Memorable days like when the ref and players ran for cover at Fratton Park while the Town fans were battered by gale force rain. Who really needs a roof?
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 07:57 - Oct 1 with 1475 viewsGlevum

As a kid I badgered my old man (not a football fan) to take me and a few mates to the old Oxford Utd ground on a Tuesday night. Open terrace, poured down. On the highlights on local telly you could see the town fans celebrating when we scored....and one solitary lone figure at the back stood stock still under a brolly. Bless him.
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 09:31 - Oct 1 with 1343 viewsfarkenhell

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 22:35 - Sep 30 by AlanG296

Not going myself but that's a shame. Getting drenched on an open away terrace was part of the experience of being an away fan. Memorable days like when the ref and players ran for cover at Fratton Park while the Town fans were battered by gale force rain. Who really needs a roof?

Bristol Rovers in the cup in the Burley days was the worst I ever experienced. I think we had all 4 seasons in a single 90 minutes!
Login to get fewer ads

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 09:50 - Oct 1 with 1298 viewsGlasgowBlue

Forecast has changed to 'light rain' now. Heavy rain isn't due until 6pm.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 09:55 - Oct 1 with 1280 viewsCotty

And yet United Utilities emailed me this week to let me know the reservoirs are nearly empty!
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 10:14 - Oct 1 with 1220 viewsGeoffSentence

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 22:16 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Could you please let me know in advance whether I should bring my brolly? Cheers Mullers.

Brollies are the work of the devil.

Be a decent human being and face the elements with stoicism rather than risk blinding your fellows with brolly spokes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 11:19 - Oct 1 with 1137 viewsSteve_M

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 09:50 - Oct 1 by GlasgowBlue

Forecast has changed to 'light rain' now. Heavy rain isn't due until 6pm.

Hmmm, I went for a walk before work this morning thinking it would be ok for an hour. It wasn't and I got absolutely drenched. I shall assume the worst for Saturday.

Will hopefully manage to say hello this year though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 12:23 - Oct 1 with 1048 views66notout

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 11:19 - Oct 1 by Steve_M

Hmmm, I went for a walk before work this morning thinking it would be ok for an hour. It wasn't and I got absolutely drenched. I shall assume the worst for Saturday.

Will hopefully manage to say hello this year though.

Penance for your cruel comments yesterday about that nice Mr White?
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 16:33 - Oct 1 with 848 viewsGeomorph

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 09:55 - Oct 1 by Cotty

And yet United Utilities emailed me this week to let me know the reservoirs are nearly empty!

Indeed… the main supply reservoirs thirlmere and haweswater are at 30% of capacity
We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 17:09 - Oct 1 with 799 viewsMullet

We will be moved off the terrace potentially this weekend on 21:51 - Sep 30 by Illinoisblue

This isn’t doing much to change the soft southern jessy narrative. It’s just a bit of rain!

Ha! Was flash flooding here and I got soaked through on a 10 min walk so was entertained thinking how fun that’d be for us tomorrow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024