Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment 10:10 - Oct 3 with 1810 viewsKeno

Ex wife's?
hemorrhoids
Tory governments

anything else?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 10:10]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:13 - Oct 3 with 1469 viewsHerbivore

Wasps. They're at that time of year where they're pissed up and looking for a fight all the time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:14 - Oct 3 with 1457 viewsKeno

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:13 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Wasps. They're at that time of year where they're pissed up and looking for a fight all the time.

true but you are sort wasps with a rolled up newspaper and a quick swipe

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:16 - Oct 3 with 1452 viewsblueconscience

M25 Protestors

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:19 - Oct 3 with 1438 viewsHerbivore

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:14 - Oct 3 by Keno

It's against my principles to kill them, I have to put up with them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:21 - Oct 3 with 1425 viewsKeno

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:19 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

It's against my principles to kill them, I have to put up with them.

Fair enough but does that also apply to M25 protesters?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:23 - Oct 3 with 1418 viewscatch74

The plastic that attaches toys, tools, scissors etc to their packaging.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:27 - Oct 3 with 1413 viewsHighgateBlue

I imagine a greater proportion of voters think that the PM's performance has been acceptable than the proportion of Town fans who think that Town's results under Cook have been acceptable.

I am not overjoyed with either.
Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:10 - Oct 3 with 1369 viewsWickets

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:14 - Oct 3 by Keno

One or two could have copped that yesterday if i was close enough !
Login to get fewer ads

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:12 - Oct 3 with 1362 viewswkj

David Arteta's face.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:17 - Oct 3 with 1354 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:23 - Oct 3 by catch74

The plastic that attaches toys, tools, scissors etc to their packaging.

Can we extend that to all but the most necessary packaging?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:23 - Oct 3 with 1347 viewswkj

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:17 - Oct 3 by WeWereZombies

Can we extend that to all but the most necessary packaging?

Does David Arteta's face also count as unnecessary packaging?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:32 - Oct 3 with 1329 viewsgtsb1966

People who start a sentence with the word "so".
Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 1323 viewsElephantintheRoom

Being culled because of Brexit?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 12:33 - Oct 3 with 1278 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:23 - Oct 3 by wkj

Does David Arteta's face also count as unnecessary packaging?

Well, it is what it is. So, I do not think so.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 1249 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Covid.

And cancer.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 13:04 - Oct 3 with 1232 viewsbluelagos

Some grammar nazis would suggest posters with the inability to use an apostrophe correctly.

But I wouldn't so you are ok :-)

See also capital letters and full stops.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 13:16 - Oct 3 with 1214 viewsDarth_Koont

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 13:04 - Oct 3 by bluelagos

Some grammar nazis would suggest posters with the inability to use an apostrophe correctly.

But I wouldn't so you are ok :-)

See also capital letters and full stops.

No, Keno is a nicer person that I could ever hope to be.

Being annoyed about his ex-wife’s haemorrhoids is the true measure of the man.

Pronouns: He/Him

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 13:50 - Oct 3 with 1176 viewsNthQldITFC

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 10:13 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Hardly ever see one these days. Worrying sign of biodiversity loss. I'd rather suffer a few stings and get back to the wasp level we had in the 80s.

I suppose the logical conclusion to that argument is the return of the wolf, woolly mammoth, and sabre-toothed tiger - at least the later three can't get in your cyder without you noticing, I suppose. Imaging being stung in the gob by a woolly mammoth!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 1165 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 11:32 - Oct 3 by gtsb1966

People who start a sentence with the word "so".

So, has anybody actually seen wasps this year?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 14:36 - Oct 3 with 1139 viewsDeano69

Jamie Oliver

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 14:49 - Oct 3 with 1117 viewsTheBlueGnu

no, absolutely nothing is more annoying than ITFC.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 15:48 - Oct 3 with 1072 viewsbazza

Panic buyers..
Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 15:56 - Oct 3 with 1052 viewsbackwaywhen

Possibility of a Labour government ……. Yuk.
Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 15:57 - Oct 3 with 1049 viewsDarth_Koont

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 14:49 - Oct 3 by TheBlueGnu

no, absolutely nothing is more annoying than ITFC.

Certainly, on an ongoing basis that’s been the most annoying. 20 years of little to celebrate and little hope apart from a blip or two when it looked like something might change.

I suppose there’s also been 40 years of pretty much the same pattern in politics too. Although a lot of people seem to be the equivalent of Norwich supporters and think it’s been great.

Pronouns: He/Him

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 1038 viewsbazza

Things that are more annoying than ITFC at the moment on 15:57 - Oct 3 by Darth_Koont

Certainly, on an ongoing basis that’s been the most annoying. 20 years of little to celebrate and little hope apart from a blip or two when it looked like something might change.

I suppose there’s also been 40 years of pretty much the same pattern in politics too. Although a lot of people seem to be the equivalent of Norwich supporters and think it’s been great.

I Think this is the underlying issue of people’s impatience and high expectations.. 20 years of disappointment..maybe baddiel and skinner could write us a song..
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 16:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024