Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid 15:37 - Oct 5 with 8984 viewsitfctim

Just a heads up for people, but it seems Doncaster at home could have been a 'Super Spreader' particularly in SBR Lower. Given the average time period for symptoms to show, it's pointing towards that game, with at least 8 people that I know of, testing positive since. May be coincidence, may have some substance, but, as I say, just a heads up if anyone links being at the game, and now feeling ill.
Covid on 12:36 - Oct 6 with 1174 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The only home game ive missed this season thank god! Sit in section 5,bit worried about Saturday now haha
Covid on 13:06 - Oct 6 with 1105 viewsDinDjarin

The problem is there is no requirement t provide a negative test if vaccinated which seems absolutely bonkers in my opinion.
Covid on 13:24 - Oct 6 with 1061 viewsSitfcB

Covid on 09:11 - Oct 6 by Pinewoodblue

Presumably you are isolating until PCR result comes through.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Covid on 13:42 - Oct 6 with 1021 viewsmonytowbray

Covid on 09:11 - Oct 6 by Pinewoodblue

Presumably you are isolating until PCR result comes through.

Nah, he’s in your house licking your toothbrush.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Covid on 13:45 - Oct 6 with 1013 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid on 13:06 - Oct 6 by DinDjarin

The problem is there is no requirement t provide a negative test if vaccinated which seems absolutely bonkers in my opinion.

That would be one of those tests that don't work! What a monumental f'ck up this all is.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Covid on 13:52 - Oct 6 with 986 viewsKieran_Knows

Covid on 13:45 - Oct 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

That would be one of those tests that don't work! What a monumental f'ck up this all is.

... and one of those tests that you don't even need to take. Can simply scan the barcode and put in that your negative.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Covid on 13:53 - Oct 6 with 978 viewsCBBlue

I blame the players, if they'd just stuck to the usual no goals underacheiving display then there would not have been so much hugging, shouting and singing.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Covid on 20:54 - Oct 6 with 767 viewsmonytowbray

Covid on 13:53 - Oct 6 by CBBlue

I blame the players, if they'd just stuck to the usual no goals underacheiving display then there would not have been so much hugging, shouting and singing.

I probably shouldn’t have licked the handle to the toilets in the SBRL concourse either TBF.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid on 21:28 - Oct 6 with 740 viewsGlasgowBlue

Covid on 13:06 - Oct 6 by DinDjarin

In mitigation a recent study from Oxford Uni has found that vaccination reduces the transmission of the Delta variant and that vaccinated people are less likely to spread virus

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Covid on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 701 viewsWhos_blue

Yep. Add me to the list, though I can't be sure it was at the match, as my daughter was positive around the same time. I'm SBRL area 5. I tested positive last Friday and have been pretty rough. My first decent day was today.
The frustrating thing is that I'd been taking a LFT every day as a precaution and even on the day my PCR was positive, my LFT was negative. My son and partner were the same, now both positive. The only negative LFT was my daughter.
It really is a shambles. The LFTs just can't be trusted.
I understand schools are being instructed to bring back some precautions with immediate effect, such as masks for pupils and stopping visitors going on to school sites etc.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024