Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? 13:29 - Oct 11 with 1523 viewsTrequartista

I think it is

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:32 - Oct 11 with 1489 viewsitfcsuth

They are good friends, used to go to Everton games together in Hatton's box. No surprise they were at the Town game together.
Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:36 - Oct 11 with 1463 viewsitfcjoe

I thought he'd got a taxi down here to deliver Paul Cook's P45....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:50 - Oct 11 with 1375 viewsSitfcB

The picture in the EADT story?

That’s at Goodison Park.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:55 - Oct 11 with 1340 viewsTrequartista

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:50 - Oct 11 by SitfcB

The picture in the EADT story?

That’s at Goodison Park.

Ah that’s blown that theory then. Should have noticed we don’t have big ghost heads at pr (behind Reid’s left shoulder)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 14:10 - Oct 11 with 1251 viewsSteve_M

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:55 - Oct 11 by Trequartista

Ah that’s blown that theory then. Should have noticed we don’t have big ghost heads at pr (behind Reid’s left shoulder)

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 14:20 - Oct 11 with 1189 viewsOldboy

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 13:55 - Oct 11 by Trequartista

It's the face on the miserable cow next to him that is the scariest. The woman in front looks like a two faced sort as well.
Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 16:00 - Oct 11 with 1045 viewschicoazul

Damn commies get everywhere.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 16:08 - Oct 11 with 1007 viewsMullet

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 14:10 - Oct 11 by Steve_M

He should’ve used one from his playing days I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 22:09 - Oct 11 with 732 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 14:10 - Oct 11 by Steve_M

Rookie mistake. Should have used a picture of a fire engine instead.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is that Derek Hatton next to Peter Reid at pr? on 22:14 - Oct 11 with 717 viewsmonty_radio

So might we follow Cardiff's kit change from blue to red?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024