Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend 21:42 - Oct 19 with 1405 viewsIllinoisblue

Then after urging his team mates to go clap the away end. What a man, sign him up right now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:44 - Oct 19 with 1358 viewsFixed_It

His running was very impressive. It obviously means so much to him.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:45 - Oct 19 with 1341 viewsN2_Blue

Love this guy! We have to do everything to sign him. He could lead the line for us for years!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:46 - Oct 19 with 1302 viewsRyorry

Comments like that are music to my ears & better than champagne tonight!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:47 - Oct 19 with 1270 viewsIllinoisblue

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:44 - Oct 19 by Fixed_It

His running was very impressive. It obviously means so much to him.

Loved it when he held up both hands at the end to signify 10 (ten) goals. And it’s only October, Facking hell!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 1240 viewsTractorFrog

I feel as though if we were to sign Bonne permanently, he would stay with us until he retires. Pretty much certain he will be player of the season and we are only a quarter of the way through! Anyone got the stat for the last player to reach double figures this early in the season?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:50 - Oct 19 with 1186 viewsclive_baker

Works his nuts off, so good without the ball, great movement, with the quality to cause damage with the ball. Strong in the air, passionate. There’s not a lot not to like about Bonne, it’s felt like forever we’ve had a forward like him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:56 - Oct 19 with 1089 viewsFixed_It

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:50 - Oct 19 by clive_baker

Works his nuts off, so good without the ball, great movement, with the quality to cause damage with the ball. Strong in the air, passionate. There’s not a lot not to like about Bonne, it’s felt like forever we’ve had a forward like him.

Like Murphy in his pomp. Only one of our own!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 21:57 - Oct 19 with 1054 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Please, somebody convince QPR he is only playing this well because he is an ITFC fan and he wouldn't play anything like as well for them or anyone else.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 960 viewsstrikalite

If anybody from QPR are reading this, he's nothing special at all, honestly...

But he's a local lad, so we'll take him off your hands for a couple of hundred grand..
Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 22:06 - Oct 19 with 913 viewsRomeo4

I noticed that too. So impressive to see a striker doing that on 90 mins at 4-0 up…..even if he did give away a free kick! He works so hard and is so selfless. Never gives defenders a moments peace. Love him.
Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 23:07 - Oct 19 with 689 viewsloftboy

Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 22:01 - Oct 19 by strikalite

If anybody from QPR are reading this, he's nothing special at all, honestly...

But he's a local lad, so we'll take him off your hands for a couple of hundred grand..

👋 👋 👋
Bonne, 90th minute busting a lung to track back and defend on 23:10 - Oct 19 with 646 viewsitfcsuth

When he said he could get an extra 10% out of himself at this Club, I thought it was standard pro PR bull.

I think he has found more than that extra 10%. He is in the form of his life.

Only thing that worries me, every goal he scores increases the price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024