Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) 15:19 - Nov 3 with 1097 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Looking forward to the return of the derby next year!
BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:21 - Nov 3 with 1084 viewstextbackup

Even though a league currently separates us I feel the tables turning in our favour once again

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:35 - Nov 3 with 1026 viewsusm

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:21 - Nov 3 by textbackup

Even though a league currently separates us I feel the tables turning in our favour once again

Stop It!
They are eons ahead of us, unfortunately.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:40 - Nov 3 with 1015 viewsAlanG296

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:35 - Nov 3 by usm

Stop It!

Suspect thanks to the parachute money which wrecks competition in the Championship they are becoming a yoyo club. You've got to be a fairly incompetent organisation not to bounce back within 2-3 years and unfortunately they're not.
BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 16:07 - Nov 3 with 957 viewsOldboy

Streets ahead use at the moment. Pointless comparison.
BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 16:21 - Nov 3 with 922 viewsPinewoodblue

Norwich players have also scored two own goals

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:02 - Nov 3 with 874 viewstextbackup

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:35 - Nov 3 by usm

Stop It!

I know I know…. BUT, something in my head has clicked back on, and I’m feeling it

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:13 - Nov 3 with 843 viewsHerbivore

Another way of looking at it is we scored as many goals in 45 minutes at Wycombe as they've scored all season.

I'd love to see them come down in crushing fashion and meet them early next season off the back of a promotion season. Here's hoping.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:18 - Nov 3 with 829 viewstextbackup

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:13 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

Another way of looking at it is we scored as many goals in 45 minutes at Wycombe as they've scored all season.

I'd love to see them come down in crushing fashion and meet them early next season off the back of a promotion season. Here's hoping.

That is honestly what I think will happen… first game at PR, 3 or 4 games in, sunny Sunday morning, we blow them to pieces.
And they have an away end full of fans that haven’t seen them lose to us either ever, or in years.
They’ll be in hell of a mess

Login to get fewer ads

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:24 - Nov 3 with 804 viewsHerbivore

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:18 - Nov 3 by textbackup

That is honestly what I think will happen… first game at PR, 3 or 4 games in, sunny Sunday morning, we blow them to pieces.
And they have an away end full of fans that haven’t seen them lose to us either ever, or in years.

I'm on board with your dream, texters.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:25 - Nov 3 with 797 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:18 - Nov 3 by textbackup

Cry on the telly?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 762 viewsclive_baker

It certainly is funny how quickly things can change in football. It’s entirely likely that 6 months from now they’ll be facing next season in the championship. I can’t see any route to survival for them from where they are now.

We’re quite capable of keeping our side of the bargain too, if we can find some consistency, although I wouldn’t be so bold as to making predictions about that. But a return of the league derby next season would be class, and I wouldn’t bet against us.

I do find the ‘norwich get battered’ song a little hard to sing with any conviction when they’re 30+ places above us in the ladder and losing to the likes of Chelsea, while we’re relying on injury time winners at home to Fleetwood and losing to Plymouth. But, f**k it, and f**k them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:11 - Nov 3 with 680 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Stop It!

They aren’t. They are utter garbage. They have sold their best players and replaced them with mediocre rubbish that might struggle in the Championship.

We’d give them a run for their money if we played them tomorrow..

Poll: Our final position

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:25 - Nov 3 with 637 viewsReuser_is_God

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 17:39 - Nov 3 by clive_baker

It certainly is funny how quickly things can change in football. It’s entirely likely that 6 months from now they’ll be facing next season in the championship. I can’t see any route to survival for them from where they are now.

We’re quite capable of keeping our side of the bargain too, if we can find some consistency, although I wouldn’t be so bold as to making predictions about that. But a return of the league derby next season would be class, and I wouldn’t bet against us.

I do find the ‘norwich get battered’ song a little hard to sing with any conviction when they’re 30+ places above us in the ladder and losing to the likes of Chelsea, while we’re relying on injury time winners at home to Fleetwood and losing to Plymouth. But, f**k it, and f**k them.

Think that song gets a good rendition because it’s a catchy tune.

I’m usually anti anti Norwich songs when we are below them in the pyramid but watching them storm towards a record low points total is rather funny.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 614 viewsRyorry

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 16:07 - Nov 3 by Oldboy

Streets ahead use at the moment. Pointless comparison.

Party pooper!

If we can't Laugh At Norwich, plumb bottom with 2 points & GD -22 after 10 games, then life ain't worth living. I'm hoping for the Hoffnung "Barrel of Bricks" outcome - ..."As I was going up, the bloody barrel of bricks passed me going down" (a bit of poetic licence taken, apols to Hoffnung).

https://monologues.co.uk/Sketches/Bricklayers_Story.htm

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:50 - Nov 3 with 559 viewswaveneyblue

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:34 - Nov 3 by Ryorry

Party pooper!

If we can't Laugh At Norwich, plumb bottom with 2 points & GD -22 after 10 games, then life ain't worth living. I'm hoping for the Hoffnung "Barrel of Bricks" outcome - ..."As I was going up, the bloody barrel of bricks passed me going down" (a bit of poetic licence taken, apols to Hoffnung).

https://monologues.co.uk/Sketches/Bricklayers_Story.htm

Love this :)
BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 19:52 - Nov 3 with 554 viewswkj

BTW: we scored more goals (4) last night than Norwich have all season (3) on 15:40 - Nov 3 by AlanG296

Suspect thanks to the parachute money which wrecks competition in the Championship they are becoming a yoyo club. You've got to be a fairly incompetent organisation not to bounce back within 2-3 years and unfortunately they're not.

Indeed - Norwich's system of YoYoing is even more lucrative than the teams who are winning the league. The fans might not like it, but the boardroom are loving it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024