Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. 17:22 - Nov 13 with 1194 viewsMr_Ipswich

Oxford were terrible.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 17:22]
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:24 - Nov 13 with 1173 viewsSwansea_Blue

They oozed quality for this league imo. But there we go, I suppose people see these things differently.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:25 - Nov 13 with 1115 viewsGarv

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:24 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

They oozed quality for this league imo. But there we go, I suppose people see these things differently.

They did and they were very well drilled, but did they look like scoring that often? I don't think so.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:26 - Nov 13 with 1106 viewsMr_Ipswich

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:24 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Oozed quality?! They spent the whole second half on the floor, or kicking the ball out of play. They came for a 0-0 and got it.

We’ve got to be better at breaking down times like this.
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:27 - Nov 13 with 1089 viewschrismakin

Reminded me of Blackpool in the champ.

If you ignore the last 20 minutes, they played some lovely football and that's without their best midfielder aswell. would like to see them when he's back as apparently he's their version of Celina.

For me the cleansheet is huge, in a season where so much has gone wrong at the back.. to get through this and, ok had a few scary moments, but overall we managed them.

I think there's a few that forget we are playing other teams in this division who are very good at what they do in this division, we aren't going to win every game and this draw keeps us in good nick going forwards into our winter period.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:27 - Nov 13 with 1095 viewsBarcaBlue

Thought they played some decent stuff, particularly first half. No surprise they're top six. Their gamesmanship at the end wasn't a great watch though.
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:28 - Nov 13 with 1090 viewsblueconscience

Thank you for cheering me up with that hilarious post.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 17:28]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:29 - Nov 13 with 1059 viewsSwansea_Blue

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:25 - Nov 13 by Garv

They did and they were very well drilled, but did they look like scoring that often? I don't think so.

First half they got in positions to hurt us, but we did well defensively too. I thought that was a good game with 2 top teams for this league cancelling each other out. You could easily imagine this as a PO final.

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:30 - Nov 13 with 1043 viewsSwansea_Blue

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:28 - Nov 13 by blueconscience

Thank you for cheering me up with that hilarious post.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 17:28]

Eh? You don't think they're a good side then?

Login to get fewer ads

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:32 - Nov 13 with 1023 viewsSwansea_Blue

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:27 - Nov 13 by BarcaBlue

Thought they played some decent stuff, particularly first half. No surprise they're top six. Their gamesmanship at the end wasn't a great watch though.

If it was us we'd be saying what great game management it was. It's obvious what it was with no blinkers on, but it is what is it is. We hate it, they love it.

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:32 - Nov 13 with 999 viewsblueconscience

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:30 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Eh? You don't think they're a good side then?

Not if today was a typical Oxford permanent, no.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:33 - Nov 13 with 997 viewsclive_baker

I was quite impressed with them, they’ve got quality and got the ability to play and create but they’re not afraid to do the dirty side either. They’ve got a bit of sh1thouse about them which is what you need. They got a better point today than we did, arguably.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:34 - Nov 13 with 963 viewsSwansea_Blue

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:32 - Nov 13 by blueconscience

Fair enough. We couldn't touch their midfield for the large parts of the first half and defensively they kept Bonne and out wingers quiet all afternoon. I reckon they were fairly decent. We'll agree to disagree then!

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:36 - Nov 13 with 949 viewsJDB23

They looked good first 10/15 mins but then were pretty average. Embarrassing second half showing from them really but we only have ourselves to blame for not taking 3 points, dreadful end product from promising positions.
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:37 - Nov 13 with 939 viewsArnieM

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:33 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

I was quite impressed with them, they’ve got quality and got the ability to play and create but they’re not afraid to do the dirty side either. They’ve got a bit of sh1thouse about them which is what you need. They got a better point today than we did, arguably.

They had to resort to gamesmanship to ensure they got that point…. After the first 20 mins when they bossed it , I think they became very aware of our capabilities and looked “ not to lose” rather than go out to win it ….

Both teams will be in that too 6 come the end of the season.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:37 - Nov 13 with 924 viewsBlindMullets

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:32 - Nov 13 by blueconscience

I thought they were the best team I’ve seen us play this year. Quick, skilful, physical, well organised. They had more about them than Plymouth in my opinion…
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:38 - Nov 13 with 926 viewstheipswichman

First half I thought they looked a decent side all be it without creating much. Second half they looked like an awful team and spent the whole half on the floor or wasting time. I blame the ref mostly, he let them get away with it, awful officiating all around today.
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:38 - Nov 13 with 921 viewsbilllm

We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:26 - Nov 13 by Mr_Ipswich

Oozed quality?! They spent the whole second half on the floor, or kicking the ball out of play. They came for a 0-0 and got it.

We’ve got to be better at breaking down times like this.

Have to agree with that, were not brave enough, or our management arnt, keeping Celina a 10 bringing on Chaplin wide wrong tactics, bringing piggot with minutes to go rubbish, unless your happy with a point, thought MM had left the building,
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:45 - Nov 13 with 852 viewsSarge

They were like Ipswich in Mick’s dark days with Eddie Howe’s gamesmanship. No attempt to play the game, just shut up shop and hit the deck whenever possible. No idea how they’re top 6 if that’s how they generally play.

The only team of any discernible quality we’ve played at Portman Road this season has been Bolton.
We really struggle with those sh*thouse teams, don’t we. on 17:56 - Nov 13 with 778 viewsIllinoisblue

Feels like we’ve always struggled against the s5ithousers. As far back as Burley era I recall Birmingham coming to town and robbing a 1-0 win.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024