Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message for the management of ITFC 11:14 - Dec 17 with 6796 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If you are reading this, that's bad. This forum is toxic, it is not generally representative of the fans who attend matches, and several of the posters are scum fans in disguise who just want to cause anxiety and disagreement, most of the rest have no idea anyway (me included). All I would say is don't believe that posts on this forum mean anything, just focus on the job. Good luck to the new team. That is all.

Poll: would you rather

A message for the management of ITFC on 10:32 - Dec 18 with 240 viewsKeno

A message for the management of ITFC on 10:26 - Dec 18 by GeoffSentence

I know what you mean, I am pretty sure that giant_ulla fellow is a nodger in disguise.

No!! surely not!!

You would have thought he'd have made it obvious by now

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Exactly this on 10:34 - Dec 18 with 233 viewsDyland

A message for the management of ITFC on 16:24 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

To be honest, I think that's nonsense. I can't think of any posters who currently "appear every time there is a bad result and delight in the misery". When posters do behave in that manner - and I can think of a very good recent example - they're banned.

Think it's particularly bad form to try to suggest to those running the club that the forum is toxic when, as others have said, it's pretty much as mild-mannered as they come for the most part with a long history of support for one another's projects, interests, mental well-being etc. I'd certainly look to avoid ITFC Twitter if you think TWTD is toxic.

The OP may not have any experience of social media innit :)

This is the only social media I use, not just cos I'm a Town fan but because it's easy to navigate around the small piles of sh1t. And they are relatively very small piles.

You and TWTD admin do a sterling job, keep up the good work.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

A message for the management of ITFC on 10:45 - Dec 18 with 214 viewsHerbivore

A message for the management of ITFC on 09:54 - Dec 18 by Mullet

Then you missed one of the funniest meltdowns in Twtd history that even blew Bully’s back catalogue out of the water for pomposity, arrogance and hypocrisy by a long chalk. I believe some people still have copies if you’re keenish to see it.

Pennblue him/herself started at least two threads blaming the fans for the sacking. At least Keaneish apologised (and his thread was more hilarious).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024