Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid booster question 20:11 - Dec 17 with 1091 viewsitfc_bucks

My son PCR tested positive earlier this week and I'm booked in for my booster on Monday - I suppose I'd be classed as a close contact.

I'm still testing negative.

Am I still able to get my jab? I can't seem to find the answer online...
Covid booster question on 20:53 - Dec 17 with 988 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Was in the same position. You should have arranged for a PCR by now but we were advised to have our boosters in the absence of a positive test.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Covid booster question on 21:35 - Dec 17 with 921 viewsdavblue

I was in the same situation today, both of my children were positive a week ago on Tuesday and come out of isolation tomorrow night.

Me and the Mrs both got jabbed today as we have been doing lateral flow tests which rather surprisingly have come back negative so far.
Covid booster question on 21:39 - Dec 17 with 908 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Covid booster question on 21:35 - Dec 17 by davblue

I was in the same situation today, both of my children were positive a week ago on Tuesday and come out of isolation tomorrow night.

Me and the Mrs both got jabbed today as we have been doing lateral flow tests which rather surprisingly have come back negative so far.

Presumably in addition to a PCR arranged as close contacts of the children when they tested positive.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Covid booster question on 22:03 - Dec 17 with 877 viewsdavblue

Covid booster question on 21:39 - Dec 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Presumably in addition to a PCR arranged as close contacts of the children when they tested positive.

We both had a PCR at the same time as the kids.
Covid booster question on 23:08 - Dec 17 with 802 viewsmikeybloo88

I think when you arrive for your booster they'll ask you if you've been in contact with anyone who's tested positive in the last two weeks...if you say yes they'll turn you away is my understanding. That's what they asked at my booster.
Covid booster question on 07:33 - Dec 18 with 709 viewsdavblue

Covid booster question on 23:08 - Dec 17 by mikeybloo88

I think when you arrive for your booster they'll ask you if you've been in contact with anyone who's tested positive in the last two weeks...if you say yes they'll turn you away is my understanding. That's what they asked at my booster.

They didn’t turn my mrs away yesterday when she said yes.
Covid booster question on 07:40 - Dec 18 with 694 viewsunbelievablue

Depends on the booster site. I was only asked "are you well?".

There's no good data on whether getting a vaccine whilst Covid positive is detrimental in any way. Indeed, given the spread of Omicron and the number of asymptomatic carriers rife in society, there must be thousands of people getting jabbed whilst unknowingly positive.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Covid booster question on 08:51 - Dec 18 with 650 viewsPlums

I spoke to the pharmacist when I went for my booster the day after Mrs Plums had tested positive. He said it was entirely my choice but that I could have a rough time if I was positive and had the jab. I declined but had it 6 days later when I took my son for his second jab as PCRs and LFT had been negative for us all week. She’s done an amazing job of infection control in the house!
There were no questions about close contacts at the vaccination centre.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid booster question on 09:17 - Dec 18 with 625 viewsElephantintheRoom

Yes and no. Doont tell anyone and you can have the jab.

If you think of others - no you can't.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Covid booster question on 09:54 - Dec 18 with 587 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Had mine yesterday and wasn't asked that.

"Have you had covid in the last 28 days"
"Was your last jab more than 3 months ago"
"Any fever in the last few days"
"Are you on any blood thinners"

Nothing about being in contact. All very confusing if people are being asked different things.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Covid booster question on 10:38 - Dec 18 with 550 viewsStokieBlue

You should get your booster if you're testing negative.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024