Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. 16:13 - Dec 18 with 1507 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Half joking…. other half of me thinks the ground will be closed anyway!

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:15 - Dec 18 with 1484 viewsSwailsey

Covid soup! (C) Herb.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:15 - Dec 18 with 1482 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suspect it will be taken out of our hands and they'll close down mass gatherings again. Not certain, but it very much a possibility. We're having an announcement on Monday here in Wales.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:16 - Dec 18 with 1462 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I believe the whole ground will be empty next week regardless.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:17 - Dec 18 with 1430 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:15 - Dec 18 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect it will be taken out of our hands and they'll close down mass gatherings again. Not certain, but it very much a possibility. We're having an announcement on Monday here in Wales.

Saw you’re closing nightclubs from 27th which is a good move….. letting them stay open for probably their 10 busiest nights of the year before Christmas though, probably not such a good move!
Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:18 - Dec 18 with 1409 viewschrismakin

I was just saying on the chat room, 2nd half started and it was strangely quiet coming through on the footage, come on SBRL get the noise back

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:21 - Dec 18 with 1347 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:17 - Dec 18 by Matt_Netherlands

Saw you’re closing nightclubs from 27th which is a good move….. letting them stay open for probably their 10 busiest nights of the year before Christmas though, probably not such a good move!

It doesn't make sense to me. No doubt the usual pressure from businesses to stay open, but we (UK) could help them. We just chose not to. I don't think Wales has the fiscal freedom to introduce its own furlough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 1028 viewsfooters

Yes, but you're not really a covid risk if you go because you're only in contact with a few people.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:40 - Dec 18 with 1016 viewsStokieBlue

And people were surprised that quite a few decided to stay away.

Just a total disregard for the rules required by the club.

SB
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 17:42]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:44 - Dec 18 with 974 viewsITFC_Forever

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if today was the last game with a crowd for a few months.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:46 - Dec 18 with 940 viewsfooters

Look at the state of that guy's Twitter feed. Anti-vax lunatic.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for him.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:55 - Dec 18 with 885 viewsrgp1

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 16:17 - Dec 18 by Matt_Netherlands

People must be utter fools to believe what the welsh government has come out with regarding nightclubs. Presumably Covid has agreed with drakeford not to infect anyone until the 27th!
Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 18:08 - Dec 18 with 810 viewswitchdoctor

not too many empty seats today despite a lot of predictions on here saying otherwise
Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 19:49 - Dec 18 with 515 viewsBluespeed225

Looks like the SBRL will be half empty next week…. on 17:44 - Dec 18 by ITFC_Forever

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if today was the last game with a crowd for a few months.

The old flag waving wafted it about a bit!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024