Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland 14:47 - Jan 6 with 2395 viewsabracaDOBRA_

footy insider one of the more reliable sites
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 2356 viewshype313

I thought it was a euphemism for some fetish based footy site.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 2357 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably been put there to get us to complete a deal.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 2357 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Yes Coz he going to leave us and sign for one of our divisional rivals.

That really is lazy journalism. Only way that happens is if Kenny doesn't want him around. I'm not sure how much choice Kenny gets.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 2360 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:52 - Jan 6 with 2295 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 by SomethingBlue

Probably been put there to get us to complete a deal.

Yep, probs his agent putting stuff out there to get us to move for him
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:00 - Jan 6 with 2196 viewsBlueNomad

It doesn't mean he will go to either. Being "linked" is a long way from "job done."
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 2189 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 14:49 - Jan 6 by BlueandTruesince82

Yes Coz he going to leave us and sign for one of our divisional rivals.

That really is lazy journalism. Only way that happens is if Kenny doesn't want him around. I'm not sure how much choice Kenny gets.

Pretty sure it’s bullsh*t, but what McKenna thinks is irrelevant as if QPR want to recall him they can recall him

At which point Bonne’s choice would be playing for QPR’s reserves or moving to one of those clubs. Ipswich wouldn’t come into it unless we were in for him and QPR had accepted our offer

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 2180 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:00 - Jan 6 by BlueNomad

It doesn't mean he will go to either. Being "linked" is a long way from "job done."

Aye thats why I said he was linked with them.
Login to get fewer ads

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:05 - Jan 6 with 2124 viewsBlueNomad

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:01 - Jan 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Aye thats why I said he was linked with them.

I just didn't want people wetting themselves......................yet.
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:15 - Jan 6 with 2030 viewsGarv

Might be reliable but I believe they've got his age wrong.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:23 - Jan 6 with 1973 viewstractorboy1978

Similar to the Walton situation I imagine and parties are trying to force our hand.

Ultimately the owners know him ending up at another L1 club just isn't an option!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 15:24]
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:49 - Jan 6 with 1758 viewsArnieM

They can link Bonne to whoever they want to but the bottom line is he wants to come here !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:56 - Jan 6 with 1708 viewstextbackup

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:49 - Jan 6 by ArnieM

They can link Bonne to whoever they want to but the bottom line is he wants to come here !

providing we are challenging for promotion....

those other two clubs look more likely when you look at the league table at present.

personally dont see him making a fulltime move anywhere in Jan, then he weighs up all options in the summer

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:08 - Jan 6 with 1606 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:56 - Jan 6 by textbackup

those other two clubs look more likely when you look at the league table at present.

personally dont see him making a fulltime move anywhere in Jan, then he weighs up all options in the summer

I get what your saying but I feel with Macca that he values being at town more than being at a soulless club like Wigan for example. Of course he won't want to stay here if were continually rubbish, but I reckon he'd be open to being part of the rebuild in the summer if we are still here.

He's said it in 2 interviews now, that one with Darren Bent when he was saying 'we' and 'when' I play for town against Norwich. Everything points towards him wanting to stay IMO.
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 1472 viewsSharkey

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 15:56 - Jan 6 by textbackup

But QPR can force his hand if they want. 'Either come back here and sit in the reserves, or be a good boy and sign for the highest bidder (and you may be back in the Championship soon anyway.')
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:35 - Jan 6 with 1454 viewstractorboy1978

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:32 - Jan 6 by Sharkey

But QPR can force his hand if they want. 'Either come back here and sit in the reserves, or be a good boy and sign for the highest bidder (and you may be back in the Championship soon anyway.')

It's notable Bonne has never moved away from Ipswich. He's lived here whilst playing for Colchester, Orient, Charlton and QPR. Is he going to want to relocate to Wigan/Sunderland on a fraction of his QPR contract?
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 1383 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:32 - Jan 6 by Sharkey

Well quite. If they recall him and haven’t accepted a bid from us then whether or not his preference is Ipswich is irrelevant

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 17:03 - Jan 6 with 1321 viewstractorboy1978

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 16:48 - Jan 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well quite. If they recall him and haven’t accepted a bid from us then whether or not his preference is Ipswich is irrelevant

He can still sit on his QPR contract if he wants though.
Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 17:48 - Jan 6 with 1209 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bonne linked with wigan and Sunderland on 17:03 - Jan 6 by tractorboy1978

He can still sit on his QPR contract if he wants though.

Of course, but either way he won’t be here if that was to happen
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 17:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024