Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina intent on providing ammunition 21:29 - Jan 25 with 2127 viewsbluefunk

to those who don’t rate him
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 2101 viewsFrimleyBlue

If he watched the keeper in the first half.. he's the exact player I can see scoring from halfway

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 2101 viewsfooters

Please, elaborate...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 2051 viewsDubtractor

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:30 - Jan 25 by footers

Please, elaborate...

I love Celina, but he has been crap since coming on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:33 - Jan 25 with 2019 viewsStokieBlue

So you gave him about 9 minutes.

He's not been great since he came on but he has been putting in a shift which is clearly something KM has asked him to do. He's also not really had a chance to run at them and pick a pass yet.

I am one who feels that he's actually not as good off the bench. He needs to start and be in the game long enough to make a difference.

Chaplin has been more effective off the bench today.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:34 - Jan 25 with 1998 viewsbluefunk

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:30 - Jan 25 by footers

Please, elaborate...

Missing tackles, giving away a stupid free kick, giving the ball away,
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:37 - Jan 25 with 1929 viewsbluefunk

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:33 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

So you gave him about 9 minutes.

He's not been great since he came on but he has been putting in a shift which is clearly something KM has asked him to do. He's also not really had a chance to run at them and pick a pass yet.

I am one who feels that he's actually not as good off the bench. He needs to start and be in the game long enough to make a difference.

Chaplin has been more effective off the bench today.

SB

Oh please, he is clearly capable of more than that, that stupid free kick he gave away in particular was atrocious.
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:58 - Jan 25 with 1691 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Apart from the stunning assist on Sat.
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:01 - Jan 25 with 1653 viewsitfcsuth

He’s the epitome of a flair player - moments of pure frustration mixed with moments of pure magic.

You have to accept that with players like Celina.
Login to get fewer ads

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:01 - Jan 25 with 1633 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:01 - Jan 25 by itfcsuth

He’s the epitome of a flair player - moments of pure frustration mixed with moments of pure magic.

Exactly why he’s not in the Prem
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:03 - Jan 25 with 1603 viewsvanmunt

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:01 - Jan 25 by itfcsuth

If he was more consistent then there would be more chance of me having a date with Lily James than him being at town!
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:03 - Jan 25 with 1464 viewsN2_Blue

Some of our fans haven’t got a clue. We are in L1 and to have a player like Celina to watch they should feel lucky. Players like Celina score the kind of goal we saw v Crewe which is the best goal we’ve scored since being in Championship.

He has contributed as much as any player I’d say this season.

I think some expect him to play like Messi every single minute he is on the pitch or otherwise he can’t be any good. It’s pathetic

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:06 - Jan 25 with 1439 viewsSuffolktractor

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:03 - Jan 25 by N2_Blue

Some of our fans haven’t got a clue. We are in L1 and to have a player like Celina to watch they should feel lucky. Players like Celina score the kind of goal we saw v Crewe which is the best goal we’ve scored since being in Championship.

I think some expect him to play like Messi every single minute he is on the pitch or otherwise he can’t be any good. It’s pathetic

Agree absolutely.
Does things no one else in League one can do.
Yes not everything works, but great to see someone of his skill level playing for us.
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:09 - Jan 25 with 1408 viewsFrimleyBlue

I must be on something tonight as I didn't see anything wrong with his contribution tonight.. came on. Did bits. Fulltime.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:09 - Jan 25 with 1411 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 21:32 - Jan 25 by Dubtractor

I love Celina, but he has been crap since coming on.

I couldn't possibly comment.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 23:57 - Jan 25 with 1285 viewsberkstractorboy

Celina intent on providing ammunition on 22:01 - Jan 25 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Exactly why he’s not in the Prem

What 'cos players like Zaha and Saka are ripping it up every game! Now I know those players better than Celina but my point is not every player in Prem has a blinder each week as you are trying to suggest is what makes a Prem player
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 2:01]
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 08:12 - Jan 26 with 936 viewsabracaDOBRA_

He was class Saturday, but people seem quick to forget that. As you say, seems people expect him to perform like Messi every week. He has bits of magic about him (equaliser against Wycombe, late against Shrewsbury) that are so important. Oh and his pass for Burns Saturday. He has won us at least 9 points going off of that
Celina intent on providing ammunition on 08:15 - Jan 26 with 915 viewswkj

Celina is a good player for us, there is no denying it. Wether he has issues with natural fitness or not, I don't know - but Mick never played him as a guaranteed starter, either did Cook or McKenna.

He blended into the crowd last night and it wasn't his best performance for us, but no one really excelled last night. A couple of players did good things in isolated plays - Norwood's assist, Jackson's run up the flank to unlock Norwood, Walton with a terrific save but so-so distribution. Celina was really no different to anyone else in the team.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024