Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad 23:26 - Feb 22 with 1993 views3_5_2

Seems every team can do it when they need to

That and yet another useless ref is why I want us to get out of this fcuking league

It was like Oxford all over again and won’t be the last I’m sure

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:28 - Feb 22 with 1956 viewsIllinoisblue

Thought the ref was mostly decent. Added on good amount of time. Although should have booked their keeper for time wasting

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:32 - Feb 22 with 1928 viewspelles321

I actually thought the ref was one of the better ones I’ve seen this season. Didn’t give them free kicks when they tried to buy them for minimal contact. Added on time wasted at the end. So can’t blame him for the result.

Agree with the other points. Although I thought Accrington were the worst I’ve seen for it, pipping Oxford. Was happy it didn’t work for them!
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:34 - Feb 22 with 1916 viewsStewart27

Ref was ok tonight.

Cheltenham were an embarrassment to professional football.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:34 - Feb 22 with 1916 viewsAlanG296

Yes it's bad and pathetic to see grown-ups behave like that but if we had taken our opportunities first half it wouldn't have happened.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:45 - Feb 22 with 1858 viewsDinDjarin

Best ref we have had in a long long time tonight.

Didnt fall for them throwing themselves over whenever brushed against.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:45 - Feb 22 with 1859 viewsbenrhyddingblue

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:28 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Thought the ref was mostly decent. Added on good amount of time. Although should have booked their keeper for time wasting

Agreed on the ref. As League 1 officials go, he was one of the better ones. Light years ahead of Saturday’s idiot. He took none of the “he touched me; I’ll fall over” cr@p that Cheltenham players were continuously doing. My favourite being May going down like he’d been poleaxed on the edge of his own box in the 2nd half; then immediately get up and continue to defend when he realised the ref had sussed his dive.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:52 - Feb 22 with 1799 viewsFixed_It

Ref was good tonight I thought. Didn't give a free kick every time a player went to ground - wasn't easily conned. Didn't get much wrong overall.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 00:07 - Feb 23 with 1709 viewsbenrhyddingblue

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:32 - Feb 22 by pelles321

I actually thought the ref was one of the better ones I’ve seen this season. Didn’t give them free kicks when they tried to buy them for minimal contact. Added on time wasted at the end. So can’t blame him for the result.

Agree with the other points. Although I thought Accrington were the worst I’ve seen for it, pipping Oxford. Was happy it didn’t work for them!

At least Accrington and Oxford had a go at trying to win the games (at least for a while). Cheltenham made no effort and some of their players celebrates the result as if they had won the game - bizarre behaviour
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 0:08]
Login to get fewer ads

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 00:47 - Feb 23 with 1605 viewsGarv

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:45 - Feb 22 by benrhyddingblue

Agreed on the ref. As League 1 officials go, he was one of the better ones. Light years ahead of Saturday’s idiot. He took none of the “he touched me; I’ll fall over” cr@p that Cheltenham players were continuously doing. My favourite being May going down like he’d been poleaxed on the edge of his own box in the 2nd half; then immediately get up and continue to defend when he realised the ref had sussed his dive.

I enjoyed that.

I didn't enjoy most of our players near the ball also assuming a free kick would be given and stopping.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 01:49 - Feb 23 with 1540 viewsBigCommon

Thought the ref was good tonight... And we've only got ourselves to blame when teams start all the sh1thousery and time wasting. If we got a goal up, they can't do all that. If they've got a point to defend, then they can...
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 06:53 - Feb 23 with 1312 viewsITFC_Forever

I don’t know why people are making out it’s a L1 thing.

It’s just as bad in the Championship.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 09:23 - Feb 23 with 1019 views3_5_2

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:52 - Feb 22 by Fixed_It

Ref was good tonight I thought. Didn't give a free kick every time a player went to ground - wasn't easily conned. Didn't get much wrong overall.

agree 1st half

2nd half he got conned over and over and to my mind lost control, which to be fair was not easy as there was so much of it

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 10:25 - Feb 23 with 944 viewsandytown

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 09:23 - Feb 23 by 3_5_2

agree 1st half

2nd half he got conned over and over and to my mind lost control, which to be fair was not easy as there was so much of it

Agreed. The incident where Wolf got a yellow, one of the Cheltenham players ran from near halfway and pushed the ref. Red card?
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 10:39 - Feb 23 with 894 viewsDinDjarin

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 10:25 - Feb 23 by andytown

Agreed. The incident where Wolf got a yellow, one of the Cheltenham players ran from near halfway and pushed the ref. Red card?

Tickled me when we tried to lift one of their players off the pitch.

Player actually ran off the pitch after almost scoring to run back onto the 6 yard line before going down injured. Absolute weapon.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 10:41 - Feb 23 with 884 viewsclive_baker

It's tragic really, Cheltenham were fist pumping like they had won the Champions League at the final whistle, I couldn't really believe it. Wasted so much time, I don't know how their keeper didn't get booked. They're well clear of relegation too, you would've thought they would want to come and play with a bit more intent. Wouldn't fancy having to watch that sh1t.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 11:52 - Feb 23 with 763 viewsEdwardStone

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 10:25 - Feb 23 by andytown

I wonder if there is not a case to be made for having a Post Match Sh1thousery Review....

Look and see what these badly wounded players do right after their life-threatening injury that causes them to roll around the floor in such agony

And, if they make a stunning recovery like the one you allude to, retrospective red/yellow cards for deceit, trying to con the Ref

When I went to see Town Women play in Keynsham, I was happy to see the match played without the kind of "gamesmanship" that has infected the first team matches.
The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 12:39 - Feb 23 with 715 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The level of sh1thousery in L1 is so bad on 23:28 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

He also took an age to allow the first player who went down for treatment come back onto the pitch, although I’m not sure if that was deliberate or confusion given they subbed another player at the same time. Which was nice

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024