Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? (n/t) 14:09 - Mar 19 with 2866 viewsDamster

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:31 - Mar 19 with 2203 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I might've done. Terrible. Sorest throat ever, and last night my breathing was dodgy enough that I looked up where the nearest a&e hospital is.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:53 - Mar 19 with 2140 viewsjeera

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:31 - Mar 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

I might've done. Terrible. Sorest throat ever, and last night my breathing was dodgy enough that I looked up where the nearest a&e hospital is.

Keep an eye on that.

Maybe give 111 a call if/when you're not sure.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:56 - Mar 19 with 2136 viewsDamster

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:31 - Mar 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yes the sore throat is really bad … the worst I have ever experienced… wish you a speedy recovery.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 14:57]
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:59 - Mar 19 with 2120 viewsexeterblue10

PR is the most likely place I got it. Felt rubbish for the whole week - keep thinking what it would’ve been like without 2 jabs and a booster. Scary.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 15:24 - Mar 19 with 2044 viewsSarge

Pretty certain I did as tested positive on Wednesday. Without wanting to rub anything in, I feel pretty great. The occasional cough and slightly dulled sense of taste but otherwise fine.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 15:26 - Mar 19 with 2025 viewsjeera

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 15:24 - Mar 19 by Sarge

Pretty certain I did as tested positive on Wednesday. Without wanting to rub anything in, I feel pretty great. The occasional cough and slightly dulled sense of taste but otherwise fine.

And a distinct lack of empathy with a tinge of smugness.

The list of symptoms just gets longer!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 15:47 - Mar 19 with 1929 viewsDBaldy

Same here, went to the game on Saturday & tested positive on Tuesday with a really sore throat until yesterday, which has been replaced by a slight shortness of breath & very thick mucus! Definitely glad I'm triple jabbed.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 15:59 - Mar 19 with 1865 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:56 - Mar 19 by Damster

Yes the sore throat is really bad … the worst I have ever experienced… wish you a speedy recovery.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 14:57]

And you.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 16:08 - Mar 19 with 1810 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Look after yourself and I hope it improves quickly.

Been a lot going around the primary schools and then spreading within the families around here. My daughter got it and the rest of us didn't (but we have all already had it as well the adults being triple jabbed). Another family I know has just had all except one test positive after the middle child did earlier in the week.

Daughter had a fairly bad sore throat and associated cough but nothing else.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 16:21 - Mar 19 with 1784 viewsBlueBadger

Pro tip: sleep on your front and sides as much as possible, DO NOT lie supine(ie flat on your back) and call 111 if you're not getting your breath back after exertion within about 20-30 seconds or if you're feeling breathless at rest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 16:28 - Mar 19 with 1759 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 16:21 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

Pro tip: sleep on your front and sides as much as possible, DO NOT lie supine(ie flat on your back) and call 111 if you're not getting your breath back after exertion within about 20-30 seconds or if you're feeling breathless at rest.

And, get well soon, obvs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:31 - Mar 19 with 1660 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 16:21 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

Cheers. Read on the NHS website sit up straight, slow breaths. And lying on my side has helped.

It also says if you're feeling breathless try not to panic as it makes it worse!

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 1630 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 14:59 - Mar 19 by exeterblue10

PR is the most likely place I got it. Felt rubbish for the whole week - keep thinking what it would’ve been like without 2 jabs and a booster. Scary.

Probably about the same to be honest.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:42 - Mar 19 with 1624 viewsfooters

Weird. I remember you getting the hump with me for warning about catching covid at PR. But no, you insisted that it was low-risk as it was outside and you wouldn't be mixing with many people. Funny how things work out, innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:43 - Mar 19 with 1618 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:41 - Mar 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Probably about the same to be honest.

Hospitalisations and deaths have been down since the jabs/boosters, so no, not probably about the same.

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 1592 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:43 - Mar 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Hospitalisations and deaths have been down since the jabs/boosters, so no, not probably about the same.

Depends how old you are and if you’re vulnerable unless tens of millions of people got extremely lucky.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:55 - Mar 19 with 1557 viewsBrads

Yeah quite possibly. Tested positive Wednesday but was feeling unwell before then. Horrible sore throat & the rest. It was probably either at Portman Rd or work/travelling to work on the Thursday before.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:56 - Mar 19 with 1551 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:42 - Mar 19 by footers

Weird. I remember you getting the hump with me for warning about catching covid at PR. But no, you insisted that it was low-risk as it was outside and you wouldn't be mixing with many people. Funny how things work out, innit.

What you did was hoped I would get it so you could laugh.

I said I might've got it there. I equally might've got it whilst at dinner or the theatre on Sunday. So get back in your box and stop being a prick.

EDIT: Also, the discussion then was about a sell out crowd being that much more worse/risky than a 'regular' crowd. So you've totally misrepresented the comments.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 18:05]

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:58 - Mar 19 with 1540 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:42 - Mar 19 by footers

Have you left your basement recently?
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:59 - Mar 19 with 1537 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:47 - Mar 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Depends how old you are and if you’re vulnerable unless tens of millions of people got extremely lucky.

What are you talking about? It's nothing to do with luck and age/vulnerability are irrelevant. Deaths and hospitalisations are down since the jabs. I'm delighted I had mine.

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:59 - Mar 19 with 1533 viewsfooters

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:56 - Mar 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

What you did was hoped I would get it so you could laugh.

I said I might've got it there. I equally might've got it whilst at dinner or the theatre on Sunday. So get back in your box and stop being a prick.

EDIT: Also, the discussion then was about a sell out crowd being that much more worse/risky than a 'regular' crowd. So you've totally misrepresented the comments.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 18:05]

Never change, Dolly, never change.

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 18:01 - Mar 19 with 1526 viewsfooters

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:58 - Mar 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Have you left your basement recently?

Yes, but I've exercised caution.

How's the Ivermectin been working out for you and your lot, chief?

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 18:01 - Mar 19 with 1524 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:59 - Mar 19 by footers

Never change, Dolly, never change.

I wish you would change. What sort of prick takes the piss out of someone with a life threatening illness? You're a disgrace.

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 18:06 - Mar 19 with 1500 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 17:59 - Mar 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

What are you talking about? It's nothing to do with luck and age/vulnerability are irrelevant. Deaths and hospitalisations are down since the jabs. I'm delighted I had mine.

So you’re saying you’d be in hospital or die if you didn’t have the three jabs?

I said you’d likely feel the same, based on the fact this variant is significantly weaker than what we were dealing with at the outset. Although even if it wasn’t you’d likely be fine unless you’re elderly and or vulnerable. I base this on actual data and fact from countries like South Africa. Check their vaccine rates and deaths and hospitalizations during Omicron wave.

I’m vaccinated myself but people who under 70 who think the vaccine has changed their entire experience of covid in 2022 are likely kidding themselves at this point.
Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 18:08 - Mar 19 with 1482 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone else think they picked up Covid at Portman Rd last week - how u feeling? on 18:01 - Mar 19 by footers

Yes, but I've exercised caution.

How's the Ivermectin been working out for you and your lot, chief?

Doing good thanks, been enjoying living a normal life since about Feb 2021.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 18:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024