Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe 10:07 - Mar 22 with 14919 viewsblueasfook

Sorry but I am in the "bloody ungrateful" camp on this one.

Can we ask for a refund from Iran and send her back?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 12:24 - Mar 25 with 762 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 11:51 - Mar 25 by MalcolmBlue

What a weird little man

Yet another TWTD forum coward - the place is full of them. The site rules include;

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse.
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users.

I do therefore feel I have a right when posters continually use the 'C' word.
At anytime MalcolmBlue you are very welcome to call me a weird little man to my face. Somehow I doubt you will - cowards very rarely do.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 12:52 - Mar 25 with 736 viewsBiGDonnie

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 12:24 - Mar 25 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Yet another TWTD forum coward - the place is full of them. The site rules include;

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse.
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users.

At anytime MalcolmBlue you are very welcome to call me a weird little man to my face. Somehow I doubt you will - cowards very rarely do.

What would you do if he did call you a weird little man to your face?

Myself, it would depend on his size, facial expression/looks and who he was with. obviously my footwear comes into play, who I was with. So many possible outcomes and lot's of factors to consider.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:51 - Mar 25 with 668 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure as a tell it like it is straight shooter you won't deny the veiled threat to report someone who spent the pandemic on the front line of the NHS for saying some bad words on the internet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:55 - Mar 25 with 644 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, no one knows who you are either?

If you’re gonna go down the “say it to my face” route, at least provide a name, address, phone number and mugshot…

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:57 - Mar 25 with 632 viewsnoggin

I think I'd avoid social media if I were you. It's not a good place to be if you can't tolerate swear words.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 14:20 - Mar 25 with 518 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:55 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

I mean, no one knows who you are either?

If you’re gonna go down the “say it to my face” route, at least provide a name, address, phone number and mugshot…

The site administrators have this info and I am quite willing for them to provide it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024