Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe 10:07 - Mar 22 with 14924 viewsblueasfook

Sorry but I am in the "bloody ungrateful" camp on this one.

Can we ask for a refund from Iran and send her back?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:12 - Mar 22 with 1001 viewsBlueBadger

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 14:40 - Mar 22 by GeoffSentence

World gorn mad.

When Jeremy Hunt starts coming across as a sensible, thoughtful politician, the whole world is turning on its head.

It's probably more an indictment on the rest that Rhyming-Slang The First looks actually ministerial and decent here rather than him actually being remotely competent and decent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:13 - Mar 22 with 1003 viewsBlueBadger

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 11:46 - Mar 22 by BiGDonnie

Still got it...

He was never a tedious Chico tribute act wannabe edge lord in the day....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:23 - Mar 22 with 967 viewsjeera

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:05 - Mar 22 by blueasfook

Bore off with your race card pal. Pathetic and lazy stereotyping

People who use that phrase tend to be a bit racist.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:25 - Mar 22 with 961 viewsjeera

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 11:47 - Mar 22 by footers

Can't believe this is the 'board legend' some of the regulars have had a hard-on over for years.

What a let-down, just another middle-aged attention-seeker. Disappointing.

He wasn't funny the first time around.

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:31 - Mar 22 with 939 viewsfooters

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:25 - Mar 22 by jeera

I suppose the internet was less interesting in the days of free AOL discs.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:33 - Mar 22 with 938 viewsbaxterbasics

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 14:40 - Mar 22 by GeoffSentence

World gorn mad.

When Jeremy Hunt starts coming across as a sensible, thoughtful politician, the whole world is turning on its head.

He might have made a half decent tory leader/PM in an alternate universe.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:37 - Mar 22 with 929 viewsBlueBadger

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:33 - Mar 22 by baxterbasics

He might have made a half decent tory leader/PM in an alternate universe.

One in which he's competent and a decent human being?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:44 - Mar 22 with 909 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:12 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

It's probably more an indictment on the rest that Rhyming-Slang The First looks actually ministerial and decent here rather than him actually being remotely competent and decent.

I am well aware that the site administrators continually let you get away with name calling. I have often complained about the use of the 'C' word on this forum. By inference you have done it again.
I will repeat what I said to you before (without adequate response); are your hospital colleagues aware of your language and the fact that you refer to politicians called Hunt with the H replaced; or if these colleagues vote differently to you they are probably racist, homophobic, thick etc. I very much doubt it. Or indeed do you let them know how much time you spend on social media. Perhaps they would not be surprised - who knows. You certainly prove the suggestion that anonymity brings out the cowardice in a lot of folk.
Login to get fewer ads

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:51 - Mar 22 with 904 viewsfactual_blue

Dear Iran

We have a chap called 'blueas'.

Happy to send him over in Ms Zaghar-Ratcliffe's place.

All the best

Everybody at TWTD.

x

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:51 - Mar 22 with 903 viewsfooters

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:44 - Mar 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I am well aware that the site administrators continually let you get away with name calling. I have often complained about the use of the 'C' word on this forum. By inference you have done it again.
I will repeat what I said to you before (without adequate response); are your hospital colleagues aware of your language and the fact that you refer to politicians called Hunt with the H replaced; or if these colleagues vote differently to you they are probably racist, homophobic, thick etc. I very much doubt it. Or indeed do you let them know how much time you spend on social media. Perhaps they would not be surprised - who knows. You certainly prove the suggestion that anonymity brings out the cowardice in a lot of folk.

So, just to get this straight - you're sticking up for the OP here and now calling an NHS nurse who's worked through covid a coward? Maybe you'd like to say that to his face?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:53 - Mar 22 with 895 viewsfactual_blue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 13:05 - Mar 22 by blueasfook

Bore off with your race card pal. Pathetic and lazy stereotyping

Whereas your stereotyping.....

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:56 - Mar 22 with 889 viewsjeera

And you have been warned about harassing other posters with your weird obsessive behaviour.

Sending PMs asking them to meet you and the like. It's the strangest thing to do on a forum you realise?

Doesn't it make you wonder what your friends, family and acquaintances would think about you asking younger men on a online message board to meet up with you? Bit odd don't you think.

So where's your comment on the actual thread, you know, the subject matter, or are you only interested in hounding other people?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 16:28]

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:23 - Mar 22 with 830 viewseireblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 11:51 - Mar 22 by blueasfook

Why? Because I dont buy into the "blame the govt" narrative.

For reasons I have explained below, it has not been a simple case of just handing over 400m to the Iranians and getting her released.

This is a country trying to acquire nuclear arms remember. So I'm sure even the most ardent Boris hater can understand why there would be hesitation in that decision.

Plus, it has ALWAYS been British govt policy not to pay ransoms for hostage taking - which is effectively what the Iranians did with Nazanin.

That last paragraph, funny.

You may actually be naive enough to believe that U.K. Governments followed that policy rather than just state it.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:31 - Mar 22 with 826 viewsghostofescobar

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/22/nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe-

GhostOfEscobar

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:36 - Mar 22 with 801 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:51 - Mar 22 by footers

So, just to get this straight - you're sticking up for the OP here and now calling an NHS nurse who's worked through covid a coward? Maybe you'd like to say that to his face?

What on earth suggested to you that I was defending the OP? - please advise. You make it up to suit your own rhetoric I suggest.
I know many folk who worked through the pandemic and some in the NHS; they do not go around though belittling those with different political views to their own. They also have humility, dignity and respect for all their fellow beings regardless of colour, creed, political allegiance or favourite football team.
I have twenty years experience of the caring industry and have first hand knowledge of the pain, anguish, long hours, dedication etc that these folk went/are going through with so many of them on minimum wage, so please no preaching.
It does not though give them or anyone else carte blanche to insult anyone they think fit.
Oh and your final piece suggesting I might like to say something to a posters face - yep certainly anytime - I have nowt to hide. The site administrators have all my details.
The 'C' word is abhorrent and I will never cease to try and get it and all its derivatives stopped.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:44 - Mar 22 with 792 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:56 - Mar 22 by jeera

And you have been warned about harassing other posters with your weird obsessive behaviour.

Sending PMs asking them to meet you and the like. It's the strangest thing to do on a forum you realise?

Doesn't it make you wonder what your friends, family and acquaintances would think about you asking younger men on a online message board to meet up with you? Bit odd don't you think.

So where's your comment on the actual thread, you know, the subject matter, or are you only interested in hounding other people?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 16:28]

I have never harassed anyone in my life and am not aware of the sex or age of any of these posters. You and your family/friends/acquaintances might well like the 'C' word or its derivatives, mine do not as the site administrators are well aware.
Oh and I will hound (your word not mine) anyone who continues to use such language.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 774 viewsfactual_blue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 15:25 - Mar 22 by jeera

He is funny, but not for the reasons he thinks.

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 756 viewsmylittletown

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:36 - Mar 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

What on earth suggested to you that I was defending the OP? - please advise. You make it up to suit your own rhetoric I suggest.
I know many folk who worked through the pandemic and some in the NHS; they do not go around though belittling those with different political views to their own. They also have humility, dignity and respect for all their fellow beings regardless of colour, creed, political allegiance or favourite football team.
I have twenty years experience of the caring industry and have first hand knowledge of the pain, anguish, long hours, dedication etc that these folk went/are going through with so many of them on minimum wage, so please no preaching.
It does not though give them or anyone else carte blanche to insult anyone they think fit.
Oh and your final piece suggesting I might like to say something to a posters face - yep certainly anytime - I have nowt to hide. The site administrators have all my details.
The 'C' word is abhorrent and I will never cease to try and get it and all its derivatives stopped.

Which derivatives of the 'C' word did you have in mind?
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 755 viewsN2_Blue

is this post for real?? you're coming across as a bit of a **** yourself.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:55 - Mar 22 with 740 viewsfooters

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:36 - Mar 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

No need to get out of your pram. You're just in time for the Berkley Hunt.

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 722 viewsclive_baker

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:52 - Mar 22 by N2_Blue

is this post for real?? you're coming across as a bit of a **** yourself.

****s like him are what's wrong with this forum.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 17:00 - Mar 22 with 707 viewsCoachRob

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:52 - Mar 22 by mylittletown

Probably a frustrated guitar player who can't get his flange settings correct.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 17:01 - Mar 22 with 706 viewsRyorry

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 11:51 - Mar 22 by blueasfook

Why? Because I dont buy into the "blame the govt" narrative.

For reasons I have explained below, it has not been a simple case of just handing over 400m to the Iranians and getting her released.

This is a country trying to acquire nuclear arms remember. So I'm sure even the most ardent Boris hater can understand why there would be hesitation in that decision.

Plus, it has ALWAYS been British govt policy not to pay ransoms for hostage taking - which is effectively what the Iranians did with Nazanin.

"Plus, it has ALWAYS been British govt policy not to pay ransoms for hostage taking - which is effectively what the Iranians did with Nazanin."

Point of info - the £400m was a debt owed by UK Govt to Iran (for an unfulfilled order of 1,750 Chieftain tanks + a few other vehicles), not a "ransom". Such a fundamental point, & you couldn't even get that right.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 17:06]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 17:18 - Mar 22 with 662 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:57 - Mar 22 by clive_baker

****s like him are what's wrong with this forum.

If both of you folk would like to let me know what replaces the asterisks then I can act accordingly. Or is this just another case of cowardice on both your parts.
As for you Footers; Berkeley Hunt - I find hunting abhorrent; am surprised it is part of your repertoire.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 17:42 - Mar 22 with 626 viewsMattinLondon

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on 16:52 - Mar 22 by mylittletown

Is c**tflaps a derivative of it? Asking for a friend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024