Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Sullivan wins 21:02 - May 2 with 1606 viewsgainsboroughblue

Didn't think that hug with Trump was going to end!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

O'Sullivan wins on 21:13 - May 2 with 1569 viewsjas0999

Outstanding
O'Sullivan wins on 21:20 - May 2 with 1541 viewsChurchman

Yes, it was a bit worrying😃.

O’Sullivan - the best player to ever play the game. Absolutely outstanding.
O'Sullivan wins on 21:25 - May 2 with 1522 viewswkj

O'Sullivan wins on 21:20 - May 2 by Churchman

Yes, it was a bit worrying😃.

O’Sullivan - the best player to ever play the game. Absolutely outstanding.

The chap barely looks a day older than when he first hit the scene. Bit of a character, but one of the best of all time.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

O'Sullivan wins on 21:28 - May 2 with 1505 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

O'Sullivan wins on 21:25 - May 2 by wkj

The chap barely looks a day older than when he first hit the scene. Bit of a character, but one of the best of all time.

The undisputed GOAT imo. Just levels above everyone else to have picked up a cue.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

O'Sullivan wins on 21:28 - May 2 with 1507 viewsBarcaBlue

The hug went on longer than the post match punditry. Very abrupt end after a 2 week tournament just to fit in another Live at the Apollo.
O'Sullivan wins on 21:37 - May 2 with 1473 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Good final, Ronnie always looked in control.

Huge achievement

Anyone been to crucible? V much ob my bucket list?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

O'Sullivan wins on 21:38 - May 2 with 1473 viewsRomeo4

Incredible. I was a big Hendry fan but Ronnie has taken it to a different level.

He was really choked up tonight. All this talk of only playing for fun and not really caring is clearly just designed to try and deflect some of the pressure.

It obviously worked. He’s been as good as ever this year.
O'Sullivan wins on 21:40 - May 2 with 1464 viewsRomeo4

O'Sullivan wins on 21:37 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Huge achievement

Yes I went back in 2017. Saw a session of Selby v Ding in the semis. Have got tickets for 2023 too. Can’t wait.

It’s definitely worth doing. All the things they say about it being a special place is really true.
Login to get fewer ads

O'Sullivan wins on 21:44 - May 2 with 1442 viewsBlueandTruesince82

O'Sullivan wins on 21:38 - May 2 by Romeo4

Incredible. I was a big Hendry fan but Ronnie has taken it to a different level.

He was really choked up tonight. All this talk of only playing for fun and not really caring is clearly just designed to try and deflect some of the pressure.

It obviously worked. He’s been as good as ever this year.

I couldn't stand Hendry, mostly because much of my youth was spent watching him deny Jimmy World titles and also on account of how miserable he always looked playing. Amazing player though, can appreciate him more now I'm older and I really enjoy him as an analyst esp alongside Ken.

Hendry was a machine, Ronnie is more mecurial

O'Sullivan wins on 21:46 - May 2 with 1428 viewsBlueandTruesince82

O'Sullivan wins on 21:40 - May 2 by Romeo4

Yes I went back in 2017. Saw a session of Selby v Ding in the semis. Have got tickets for 2023 too. Can’t wait.

It’s definitely worth doing. All the things they say about it being a special place is really true.

Which session are you going to? Tickets already almost sold out for next year

O'Sullivan wins on 21:53 - May 2 with 1407 viewsRomeo4

O'Sullivan wins on 21:46 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Which session are you going to? Tickets already almost sold out for next year

Yes I got in quick this morning. Friday night and Saturday morning sessions. Will see all 4 semi finalists.

Not cheap but definitely recommend it. Just hope it doesn’t clash with a big Town match.
O'Sullivan wins on 22:50 - May 2 with 1260 viewsITFCson

O'Sullivan wins on 21:37 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Huge achievement

I went when Davis played his last game vs Mark King, I spent some time asleep and some outside at the bar watching it on TV. I don't really like snooker. Shame as it went to a decider and finished 10-9
O'Sullivan wins on 00:25 - May 3 with 1193 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Ronnie didn’t stop talking all through it. Judd seemed to be trying to get his ear away from Ronnie’s gob. Was it all death threats or had Ronnie been eating too much garlic, earlier?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

O'Sullivan wins on 05:55 - May 3 with 1108 viewsjontysnut

O'Sullivan wins on 21:40 - May 2 by Romeo4

I'm not a huge fan of the Crucible but then I've not been at the final stages. Seats are cramped and the view isn't great.A few of us have done the first Monday morning session for the last dozen years or so. This year the tickets were nearly £40, so we've decided enough is enough and we'll watch next year's in the pub.
O'Sullivan wins on 06:51 - May 3 with 1056 viewsChurchman

O'Sullivan wins on 21:44 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

I couldn't stand Hendry, mostly because much of my youth was spent watching him deny Jimmy World titles and also on account of how miserable he always looked playing. Amazing player though, can appreciate him more now I'm older and I really enjoy him as an analyst esp alongside Ken.

Agree with that. He dry always irritated me too. Odd really as I actually liked watching Steve Davis.

Both those players were the best players of their era, but O’Sullivan has taken the game to another level. Addin his remarkable longevity and he’s the best player ever. I would add that the standard of play and competitiveness of the game has improved immeasurably over the years.
O'Sullivan wins on 12:06 - May 3 with 903 viewsronnyd

O'Sullivan wins on 21:44 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Is John Virgo the snooker equivalent of Jonathan Pearce? Think he had one major title to his name but constantly calls out multiple world champs for making poor shots. Great stuff from Ronnie.
Just read that he and Dennis Taylor are being axed from next year by the BBC. Shame, find Taylor a good listen.
O'Sullivan wins on 12:13 - May 3 with 889 viewshype313

O'Sullivan wins on 12:06 - May 3 by ronnyd

Is John Virgo the snooker equivalent of Jonathan Pearce? Think he had one major title to his name but constantly calls out multiple world champs for making poor shots. Great stuff from Ronnie.
Just read that he and Dennis Taylor are being axed from next year by the BBC. Shame, find Taylor a good listen.

I quite like Ken Doherty's commentary to be fair.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

O'Sullivan wins on 12:15 - May 3 with 884 viewschicoazul

O'Sullivan wins on 00:25 - May 3 by BasingstokeBlue

Ronnie didn’t stop talking all through it. Judd seemed to be trying to get his ear away from Ronnie’s gob. Was it all death threats or had Ronnie been eating too much garlic, earlier?

Ronnie was on open mic all tournament for a Netflix documentary.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

O'Sullivan wins on 12:24 - May 3 with 858 viewsronnyd

O'Sullivan wins on 12:13 - May 3 by hype313

I quite like Ken Doherty's commentary to be fair.

Agree, also Shaun Murphy.
O'Sullivan wins on 12:59 - May 3 with 814 viewsBlueandTruesince82

O'Sullivan wins on 12:24 - May 3 by ronnyd

Agree, also Shaun Murphy.

I really like Ken in the comms box and Shaun too.

JV was a good player from a throw back era but he knows his way round a snooker table, I'll be disappointed to see both JV and DT go but definitely more so Dennis who continues to inject great humor into it

O'Sullivan wins on 13:13 - May 3 with 797 viewsChurchman

O'Sullivan wins on 12:06 - May 3 by ronnyd

Virgo was a very ordinary player at a time when there were relatively few professionals. He made a lot of his living on the exhibition circuit doing impressions of other players. Irritating and I don’t like his commentary. Dennis Taylor won a World Championship and that cannot be taken off him, but I can see why both are being axed.

Time to bring in a few younger ex-players. I like Doherty’s commentary and Murphy is insightful too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024