Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What 20:30 - May 28 with 1608 viewswrightsrightglove

in the w@nky super bowlesque b0llocks is this all about?? Why can’t they just play a football match without all this rubbish??
What on 20:34 - May 28 with 1583 viewsgtsb1966

I'm with you on this. Utter shoite.
What on 20:37 - May 28 with 1561 viewsclive_baker

You’ve not seen anything yet, Homer Simpson’s coming out on the half time float.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What on 20:38 - May 28 with 1556 viewswrightsrightglove

What on 20:34 - May 28 by gtsb1966

I'm with you on this. Utter shoite.

Just zero relevance to anything! Do they pay her? Does she pay them? Who’s gaining from this? Literally no one in the stadium is there to see Camilla Cabayo!
What on 20:46 - May 28 with 1516 viewsSwansea_Blue

What on 20:38 - May 28 by wrightsrightglove

Just zero relevance to anything! Do they pay her? Does she pay them? Who’s gaining from this? Literally no one in the stadium is there to see Camilla Cabayo!

Oh I don’t know, I could be persuaded to go to Paris to see her. Far more easily than to watch Liverpool; she looks a lot better than Jordan Henderson.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What on 20:57 - May 28 with 1467 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What on 20:46 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

Oh I don’t know, I could be persuaded to go to Paris to see her. Far more easily than to watch Liverpool; she looks a lot better than Jordan Henderson.

I would imagine it was the deciding factor for many fans.

My team is in the Champions League final in Paris shall we go and watch? Nah, not sure I can be bothered.

Camilla Cabayo is going to be singing before kick off! Oh, well, in that case then where do I get tickets?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What on 21:27 - May 28 with 1379 viewsVeggie

Jake Humphry thinks it’s great that they’re making the Champions League Final more like the Super Bowl. Of course he does.
What on 21:35 - May 28 with 1330 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What on 21:27 - May 28 by Veggie

Jake Humphry thinks it’s great that they’re making the Champions League Final more like the Super Bowl. Of course he does.

And now the offside rule depends on a defender deliberately playing the ball. If they accidentally pass it backwards to an opponent clean through on goal then the opponent is offside! Wow! Get your head around that one! The ref in the studio certainly couldn't explain it clearly!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What on 22:48 - May 28 with 1233 viewsMattinLondon

Totally agree. And at international matches it’ll be great if they get rid of singing the national anthems. Just gets in the way.
Login to get fewer ads

What on 22:49 - May 28 with 1220 viewsTractorWood

UEFA have got to spend the €800 ticket price on something.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What on 15:09 - May 29 with 929 viewsdominiciawful

What on 22:48 - May 28 by MattinLondon

Totally agree. And at international matches it’ll be great if they get rid of singing the national anthems. Just gets in the way.

Be nice if England actually had a national anthem.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What on 15:16 - May 29 with 910 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. It's all to make it a spectacle for all rather than something for football fans.

There's nothing more irritating than staying up for the Super Bowl and them stopping for ages for the half time show.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What on 15:39 - May 29 with 857 viewsNthQldITFC

Desperate, isn't it. All this overblown razzmatazz and fake emotional bollix pervade everything these days. Simple and elegant have been well and truly murdered by plastic and tacky look-at-me-ism. I think the root cause is people who are trying to forget what a sh!t state the world is in, trying to cover it up with layers of shiny w*nk. I'm grumpy right now. But also right!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What on 17:15 - May 29 with 790 viewsMattinLondon

What on 15:09 - May 29 by dominiciawful

Be nice if England actually had a national anthem.

To be fair, the only good thing about the version of ‘God Save The Queen’ that they play at sporting events is that it only lasts around a minute.
What on 17:52 - May 29 with 739 viewsunbelievablue

Not in keeping with a footy match but pretty inoffensive to be honest.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024