Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointing to see Jamma 09:50 - May 31 with 7382 viewsitfc_bucks

digging out the tin foil hat.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:39 - Jun 1 with 1220 viewswkj

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:21 - Jun 1 by jeera

Give over mate. It's the same routine.

Disappointing to see Jamma by BanksterDebtSlave 31 May 2022 23:01
I had no idea about the chimp virus.....blimey!
Edit...
Cripes!
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-does-the-vaxzevria-astrazeneca-vaccine-contain-animal-dna
...it must be an unlucky coincidence that this pox has materialised in so many countries at the same time.

Say something controversial then pretend you're being curious.

You seem a good guy so heck knows why you do this nonsense.

Indeed. It seemed he became very fixated with Stokie Blue, even to the point he was calling SB out when Stokie was taking a breather from the board - which lead to the pattern of behaviour that you're referencing.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 20:42]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Disappointing to see Jamma on 21:47 - Jun 1 with 1171 viewsitfc_bucks

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:05 - Jun 1 by jeera

You've got the wrong person you donut.

I wasnt going to tell him...
Disappointing to see Jamma on 22:33 - Jun 1 with 1139 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:18 - Jun 1 by ZXBlue

What?! That is an outright lie. he did no such thing!. Thee is no link and he did not suggest one. Quite the opposite.

This...
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/
Which I was unaware of before.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 22:37 - Jun 1 with 1133 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:29 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

The scientific evidence does not stack up with him seeming a good guy. I am not sure where you get that from.

He likes to paint science as something that is always uncertain, generally wrong and not to be trusted. It appears based around either a misunderstanding of how science works or a deliberate misrepresentation of it. Currently I remain unsure which.

Of course, there are times when scientific and popular consensus have been wrong (frequently based on poor science and affected by other underlying beliefs).

He likes to paint science as something that is always uncertain, generally wrong and not to be trusted.

That sentence needed to end at the comma.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 22:40 - Jun 1 with 1127 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:39 - Jun 1 by wkj

Indeed. It seemed he became very fixated with Stokie Blue, even to the point he was calling SB out when Stokie was taking a breather from the board - which lead to the pattern of behaviour that you're referencing.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 20:42]

Lol....is that the concensus of the WhatsApp group.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 23:37 - Jun 1 with 1082 viewswkj

Disappointing to see Jamma on 22:40 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Lol....is that the concensus of the WhatsApp group.

No, it's considerable more reserved than that

Crybaby

Disappointing to see Jamma on 23:50 - Jun 1 with 1067 viewsZXBlue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 22:33 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

This...
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/
Which I was unaware of before.

Importantly, that is not a link between monkey viruses and vaccines. Are you now going to apologise to SB?
Was it the promoting of dangerous conspiracy or the nihilist tendency you most†on 23:55 - Jun 1 with 1062 viewsunstableblue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 06:48 - Jun 1 by Bluearmy71

OMG out of season syndrome has kicked in fully!! You're all disappointed in a grown man making his own decisions and posting things he happens to agree with on his own twitter page all because he used to play for us!

Get a grip will ya ffs, some of the comments here are truly pathetic and they come from apparent grown men ( I know you commented Rrory but I didn't see any stupidity in ur posts....unless I missed one :P)

And before any of you try to give me sh!t I am vaccinated fully, I'm just not gonna slate anyone for their choice even though the consequences of not being vaccinated may be harsh.

… preferred?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Disappointing to see Jamma on 06:44 - Jun 2 with 987 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 23:50 - Jun 1 by ZXBlue

Importantly, that is not a link between monkey viruses and vaccines. Are you now going to apologise to SB?

"The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees."

And Stokie's post that was the first I had heard of it....

"The other day the BBC put out an article countering myths around vaccines and one that is being pushed is that it's no surprise that monkeypox is on the rise when some of the covid vaccines used an underyling chimp virus."

Stand down SB support group...all is well.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 6:53]

Disappointing to see Jamma on 07:05 - Jun 2 with 976 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 23:37 - Jun 1 by wkj

No, it's considerable more reserved than that

When you are next on there can you mention that sexual relations often involve close contact. I have resisted mentioning it myself until now for fear of being accused of being "obsessed" by responding to what people post. (Hope this reply to your good self will also not be taken as such.)

"Monkeypox has a much lower R than covid and whilst it currently looks like it could be sexually transmitted due to the populations that have been highlighted it's actually not transmitted that way, only through close contact and very inefficiently through the air."

Disappointing to see Jamma on 08:16 - Jun 2 with 957 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Disappointing to see Jamma on 20:05 - Jun 1 by jeera

You've got the wrong person you donut.

Oops, sorry Bucks.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 08:42 - Jun 2 with 940 viewsStokieBlue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 06:44 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

"The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees."

"The other day the BBC put out an article countering myths around vaccines and one that is being pushed is that it's no surprise that monkeypox is on the rise when some of the covid vaccines used an underyling chimp virus."

Stand down SB support group...all is well.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 6:53]

I truly have no wish to engage with you, hence I let you posts slide and ignored them for quite some time even when they are direct digs at me (and even whilst I was on a break). You are a shadow of the poster you used to be, obsessed with edginess, ideological doctrine and trying to pick holes in science and theory. It's a real shame but you're beyond salvaging now.

I am only responding now because you are continually misrepresenting what I said and whilst I was content to let other posters point this out you simply continue to do it. For someone who hates the Tories you're certainly acting like one in your style and method of posting. Misrepresent first, sow seeds of doubt second, outright lie when required.

This will be my last ever post to you so given your seeming obsession, make sure you enjoy it. Perhaps get it printed out and framed for your wall.

"I would say that the reverse were true.
When I read that monkey pox was cropping up in multiple countries at the same time my reaction was...oh dear I can see where this is likely to go. Imagine my surprise when of all people it was Stokie who flagged up a conspiracy and pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses."

This isn't what happened. I said that people are pushing a conspiracy theory which links the two and that the science was bad and that it was misinformation. I never "pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses", if you took that from my post then perhaps some elementary reading and logical deduction courses might be something you need to look into. As always you saw what you wanted to see and twisted it to your own agenda. Numerous people pointed out that you misrepresented me but you just continued to do it.

"On a point of order, if scientific truth is an ever evolvng concept and changes with new information then how do you get to determine what is 'incorrect?' Surely you mean something like "the current best guess......"

You tried to use the informal logical fallacy of "poisoning the well" here by attempting to undermine my posts by science is ever changing and thus one can't say it's incorrect. This is clearly a fallacious position as science can be proven to be correct in many instances (at least for the level of detail we currently require) and if you want to challenge that then it's up to you to supply a burden of proof showing that it's incorrect. It's just more of the same from you, a standard pattern of behaviour.

"This...
Which I was unaware of before."

That is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox and using it as supporting evidence for your initial misrepresentation is another misrepresentation.

"Importantly, that is not a link between monkey viruses and vaccines. Are you now going to apologise to SB?"

ZXBlue pointed out that you were misrepresenting me and should apologise but you of course did no such thing and responded with this:

""The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees."

Stand down SB support group...all is well."

Once again this is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox. I am not sure why this is hard for you to understand, I've outlined the difference in another post and also pointed out that Monkeypox actually has nothing to do with monkeys in the real world cases. Quoting me directly to try and imply that I've made a link rather than apologising for misrepresenting me as others have pointed out is just more of the same from you, not to mention the personal dig in the last sentence.

"When you are next on there can you mention that sexual relations often involve close contact. I have resisted mentioning it myself until now for fear of being accused of being "obsessed" by responding to what people post. (Hope this reply to your good self will also not be taken as such.)

"Monkeypox has a much lower R than covid and whilst it currently looks like it could be sexually transmitted due to the populations that have been highlighted it's actually not transmitted that way, only through close contact and very inefficiently through the air.""

Once again this is a misrepresentation of what I actually said. It might be difficult for you to understand but there is a distinct difference between something that is transmitted during close contact in sexual relations and something which is actually sexually transmitted via bodily fluids. Perhaps it's time to have a flick through your daughters GCSE biology books.

Hopefully that post excited you enough that you'll stop following me around trying to be edgy. I have no interested in debating with you because you represent quite a lot of what is wrong with debates on the internet nowadays. A real shame as I said as you weren't like this before. You got me to respond though so I am sure that'll make you happy for the rest of the day.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Disappointing to see Jamma on 09:54 - Jun 2 with 877 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 08:42 - Jun 2 by StokieBlue

I truly have no wish to engage with you, hence I let you posts slide and ignored them for quite some time even when they are direct digs at me (and even whilst I was on a break). You are a shadow of the poster you used to be, obsessed with edginess, ideological doctrine and trying to pick holes in science and theory. It's a real shame but you're beyond salvaging now.

I am only responding now because you are continually misrepresenting what I said and whilst I was content to let other posters point this out you simply continue to do it. For someone who hates the Tories you're certainly acting like one in your style and method of posting. Misrepresent first, sow seeds of doubt second, outright lie when required.

This will be my last ever post to you so given your seeming obsession, make sure you enjoy it. Perhaps get it printed out and framed for your wall.

"I would say that the reverse were true.
When I read that monkey pox was cropping up in multiple countries at the same time my reaction was...oh dear I can see where this is likely to go. Imagine my surprise when of all people it was Stokie who flagged up a conspiracy and pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses."

This isn't what happened. I said that people are pushing a conspiracy theory which links the two and that the science was bad and that it was misinformation. I never "pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses", if you took that from my post then perhaps some elementary reading and logical deduction courses might be something you need to look into. As always you saw what you wanted to see and twisted it to your own agenda. Numerous people pointed out that you misrepresented me but you just continued to do it.

"On a point of order, if scientific truth is an ever evolvng concept and changes with new information then how do you get to determine what is 'incorrect?' Surely you mean something like "the current best guess......"

You tried to use the informal logical fallacy of "poisoning the well" here by attempting to undermine my posts by science is ever changing and thus one can't say it's incorrect. This is clearly a fallacious position as science can be proven to be correct in many instances (at least for the level of detail we currently require) and if you want to challenge that then it's up to you to supply a burden of proof showing that it's incorrect. It's just more of the same from you, a standard pattern of behaviour.

"This...
Which I was unaware of before."

That is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox and using it as supporting evidence for your initial misrepresentation is another misrepresentation.

"Importantly, that is not a link between monkey viruses and vaccines. Are you now going to apologise to SB?"

ZXBlue pointed out that you were misrepresenting me and should apologise but you of course did no such thing and responded with this:

""The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees."

Stand down SB support group...all is well."

Once again this is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox. I am not sure why this is hard for you to understand, I've outlined the difference in another post and also pointed out that Monkeypox actually has nothing to do with monkeys in the real world cases. Quoting me directly to try and imply that I've made a link rather than apologising for misrepresenting me as others have pointed out is just more of the same from you, not to mention the personal dig in the last sentence.

"When you are next on there can you mention that sexual relations often involve close contact. I have resisted mentioning it myself until now for fear of being accused of being "obsessed" by responding to what people post. (Hope this reply to your good self will also not be taken as such.)

"Monkeypox has a much lower R than covid and whilst it currently looks like it could be sexually transmitted due to the populations that have been highlighted it's actually not transmitted that way, only through close contact and very inefficiently through the air.""

Once again this is a misrepresentation of what I actually said. It might be difficult for you to understand but there is a distinct difference between something that is transmitted during close contact in sexual relations and something which is actually sexually transmitted via bodily fluids. Perhaps it's time to have a flick through your daughters GCSE biology books.

Hopefully that post excited you enough that you'll stop following me around trying to be edgy. I have no interested in debating with you because you represent quite a lot of what is wrong with debates on the internet nowadays. A real shame as I said as you weren't like this before. You got me to respond though so I am sure that'll make you happy for the rest of the day.

SB

Firstly Stokie you take yourself waaaaaaaay too seriously!! Obsession....have a word. Out of interest, when did you check out and when and how did I call you out? Was Cellina a bridge too far?

"This isn't what happened. I said that people are pushing a conspiracy theory which links the two and that the science was bad and that it was misinformation. I never "pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses", if you took that from my post then perhaps some elementary reading and logical deduction courses might be something you need to look into. As always you saw what you wanted to see and twisted it to your own agenda. Numerous people pointed out that you misrepresented me but you just continued to do it."

This is exactly what happened Stokie. Not being hooked on Internet world meant that reading your post was the first I knew that the conspiracy theorists had found their link from A to B. I found a beautiful irony in this fact.

I shall look into funding some research into chimp viruses, covid vaccines and anal sex but fear I may struggle.

"That is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox and using it as supporting evidence for your initial misrepresentation is another misrepresentation."
I never said it was....very smeary of you!
Then it seems you double down....you really need to read the words posted and not the ones you want to read to fit your subjective reality.

Regarding close contacts you really should be more precise in what you post.

Regarding your last comments, you really should look into Buddhism or something as I fear that your lofty ego is racing ahead of itself. I shall continue to not look for your posts in particular but will respond as and when I fancy.
Celina defo improved with better coaching btw regarding his defensive work!! xx

Now where's the nearest printer and framing shop.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 10:30 - Jun 2 with 843 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 09:54 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Firstly Stokie you take yourself waaaaaaaay too seriously!! Obsession....have a word. Out of interest, when did you check out and when and how did I call you out? Was Cellina a bridge too far?

"This isn't what happened. I said that people are pushing a conspiracy theory which links the two and that the science was bad and that it was misinformation. I never "pointed out the link between covid vaccines and monkey viruses", if you took that from my post then perhaps some elementary reading and logical deduction courses might be something you need to look into. As always you saw what you wanted to see and twisted it to your own agenda. Numerous people pointed out that you misrepresented me but you just continued to do it."

This is exactly what happened Stokie. Not being hooked on Internet world meant that reading your post was the first I knew that the conspiracy theorists had found their link from A to B. I found a beautiful irony in this fact.

I shall look into funding some research into chimp viruses, covid vaccines and anal sex but fear I may struggle.

"That is not a link between covid vaccines and Monkeypox and using it as supporting evidence for your initial misrepresentation is another misrepresentation."
Then it seems you double down....you really need to read the words posted and not the ones you want to read to fit your subjective reality.

Regarding your last comments, you really should look into Buddhism or something as I fear that your lofty ego is racing ahead of itself. I shall continue to not look for your posts in particular but will respond as and when I fancy.

Is a down vote some sort of passive aggressive non reply?

Disappointing to see Jamma on 10:34 - Jun 2 with 831 viewsZXBlue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 09:54 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

The level of dishonesty in this post is stunning.

Poster above is right. Its the same MO every time. Suggest support for a nonsensical conspiracy theory, then double down on it whilst pretending its just a matter of being curious and noting that science is not perfect.

SB did not at any stage connect monkeypox with covid vaccines. They are not connected and he made it quite clear and yet you continue to suggest otherwise.

Just shi tty behaviour tbh.
Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:03 - Jun 2 with 810 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 10:34 - Jun 2 by ZXBlue

The level of dishonesty in this post is stunning.

Poster above is right. Its the same MO every time. Suggest support for a nonsensical conspiracy theory, then double down on it whilst pretending its just a matter of being curious and noting that science is not perfect.

SB did not at any stage connect monkeypox with covid vaccines. They are not connected and he made it quite clear and yet you continue to suggest otherwise.

Just shi tty behaviour tbh.

Somebody else he needs to learn to read. I have never linked monkey pox to covid vaccination. Only as stated multiple times that there is a chimp virus used in the Oxford vaccine (as learnt from Stoke). I even stated that I knew conspiracy theorists would somehow make the link that you are desperate for me to have made but was unsure how they would.
When I first saw this thread I had no idea what point the tweet was trying to make so ignored it.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:30 - Jun 2 with 790 viewswkj

Disappointing to see Jamma on 07:05 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

When you are next on there can you mention that sexual relations often involve close contact. I have resisted mentioning it myself until now for fear of being accused of being "obsessed" by responding to what people post. (Hope this reply to your good self will also not be taken as such.)

"Monkeypox has a much lower R than covid and whilst it currently looks like it could be sexually transmitted due to the populations that have been highlighted it's actually not transmitted that way, only through close contact and very inefficiently through the air."

I am not sure what stake you believe me to have in this - I merely mentioned it is weird how often you've called SB out, even when it was apparent SB wasn't active in visiting the board.

Crybaby

Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:59 - Jun 2 with 760 viewsZXBlue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:03 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Somebody else he needs to learn to read. I have never linked monkey pox to covid vaccination. Only as stated multiple times that there is a chimp virus used in the Oxford vaccine (as learnt from Stoke). I even stated that I knew conspiracy theorists would somehow make the link that you are desperate for me to have made but was unsure how they would.
When I first saw this thread I had no idea what point the tweet was trying to make so ignored it.

As I said, the MO is quite clear. You hint, you invite inference, you are deliberately vague so you can then deny saying what you were clearly imlpying. Its pathetic and dishonest. Everyone can see it. Its embarrassing.
Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:16 - Jun 2 with 746 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:30 - Jun 2 by wkj

I am not sure what stake you believe me to have in this - I merely mentioned it is weird how often you've called SB out, even when it was apparent SB wasn't active in visiting the board.

I don’t think I did and as far as I am aware he didn’t announce his sabbatical….anyhow family Slave are now off to be the only ones wearing masks on a plane now!!

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:17 - Jun 2 with 744 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 11:59 - Jun 2 by ZXBlue

As I said, the MO is quite clear. You hint, you invite inference, you are deliberately vague so you can then deny saying what you were clearly imlpying. Its pathetic and dishonest. Everyone can see it. Its embarrassing.

So you were wrong!! Thanks.

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:22 - Jun 2 with 741 viewsZXBlue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:17 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

So you were wrong!! Thanks.

??????????
Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:33 - Jun 2 with 729 viewswkj

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:16 - Jun 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

I don’t think I did and as far as I am aware he didn’t announce his sabbatical….anyhow family Slave are now off to be the only ones wearing masks on a plane now!!

Crybaby

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:36 - Jun 2 with 723 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Disappointing to see Jamma on 12:22 - Jun 2 by ZXBlue

??????????

There is no point arguing with him.

He accepts that he does not accept scientific thinking although he won't accept that he then (either deliberately or through lack of understanding) misrepresents it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Disappointing to see Jamma on 09:53 - Jun 3 with 617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 18:37 - Jun 1 by ZXBlue

No such thing as scientific truth. Science is a process. It is not an evolving concept in any way. Its conclusions may develop with more information and evidence.

Spreading things that clearly are not supported by any good evidence at all and are robustly contradicted, is clearly "incorrect" in any reasonable sense of the word. It is utterly wrong to talk of a best guess. Guesses aren't based on evidence.

In a genuine attempt to clarify what science is....
I understand that it is a process requiring evidence to support it at any moment in time. But surely as and when new things/data come to light then the associated knowledge 'evolves' (?)
Now, if this is the case is it not fair to question the absolutist stance that some take when using science to support any position at any particular time? This point is further amplified by the fact that research costs a whole heap of money so there is often no incentive for corporations to research all outcomes equally.

In relation to Monkey Pox, which I will emphasise again I have no reason to associate with coronavirus vaccines, my only issue is to absolutely dismiss any such possibility. Surely we can at least acknowledge that in a complex biological world there is the possibility of unforeseen outcomes. I am sure there must be a vast number of instances of outlandish hypotheses being proposed in the face of current understanding which went on to be proved correct...I have genuine concerns that as the world becomes more binary the space will no longer be available to propose such things, never mind fund looking into them where there is no financial incentive to do so.
Finally, there were a good few on here, taking such absolutist positions who massively over egged the threat from Omicron despite contrary evidence available at the time...sometimes it is good to recognise that none of us are infallible.

Anyway I am more interested in the nature of science thing tbh rather than how that may or may not relate to snogging apes!!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2022 9:53]

Disappointing to see Jamma on 10:19 - Jun 3 with 593 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Disappointing to see Jamma on 09:53 - Jun 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

In a genuine attempt to clarify what science is....
I understand that it is a process requiring evidence to support it at any moment in time. But surely as and when new things/data come to light then the associated knowledge 'evolves' (?)
Now, if this is the case is it not fair to question the absolutist stance that some take when using science to support any position at any particular time? This point is further amplified by the fact that research costs a whole heap of money so there is often no incentive for corporations to research all outcomes equally.

In relation to Monkey Pox, which I will emphasise again I have no reason to associate with coronavirus vaccines, my only issue is to absolutely dismiss any such possibility. Surely we can at least acknowledge that in a complex biological world there is the possibility of unforeseen outcomes. I am sure there must be a vast number of instances of outlandish hypotheses being proposed in the face of current understanding which went on to be proved correct...I have genuine concerns that as the world becomes more binary the space will no longer be available to propose such things, never mind fund looking into them where there is no financial incentive to do so.
Finally, there were a good few on here, taking such absolutist positions who massively over egged the threat from Omicron despite contrary evidence available at the time...sometimes it is good to recognise that none of us are infallible.

Anyway I am more interested in the nature of science thing tbh rather than how that may or may not relate to snogging apes!!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2022 9:53]

Hah!!
Thank you for your considered reply ZX. I take it from your down vote that you disagree still that knowledge/science evolves.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024