Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd Cantwell 11:53 - Jul 1 with 8016 viewsMediocre_Quick

A lot of Twitter chatter he's coming here, anything in this one Phil?
Todd Cantwell on 13:20 - Jul 1 with 1634 viewsKieran_Knows

Todd Cantwell on 13:19 - Jul 1 by FrimleyBlue

He's been denying interest in certain players through posts yes.

Probably because they've been the most absurd suggestions, rather than anything concrete.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Todd Cantwell on 13:26 - Jul 1 with 1591 viewsitfcsuth

Absolutely no chance.

He'd still be an attractive player to many top half Champ clubs despite a rocky 12 months or so.
Todd Cantwell on 13:29 - Jul 1 with 1549 viewsMaySixth

Todd Cantwell on 12:27 - Jul 1 by SitfcB

Original tweet from a TWTD’er as well.

It is not Cantwell.

[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 13:30]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Todd Cantwell on 13:29 - Jul 1 with 1544 viewsFrimleyBlue

Todd Cantwell on 13:20 - Jul 1 by Kieran_Knows

Probably because they've been the most absurd suggestions, rather than anything concrete.

Not really tbh. Just in reply to reports of towns interest in some.

Realistically now. Who ever we are in for gets a news story if we are about to announce his signing.. we don't really see any Sonney Bradley stories any more. Any others are either kept secret or as Phil has done recently.. sources say not of interest.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Todd Cantwell on 13:30 - Jul 1 with 1540 viewsMaySixth

Who mentioned Cantwell on Twitter?

Where is the original tweet?

Todd Cantwell on 13:32 - Jul 1 with 1504 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Todd Cantwell on 13:29 - Jul 1 by MaySixth

It is not Cantwell.

You the cricket man on twitter who started all this?!
Todd Cantwell on 13:34 - Jul 1 with 1483 viewsMaySixth

Todd Cantwell on 13:32 - Jul 1 by abracaDOBRA_

You the cricket man on twitter who started all this?!

Where did I mention Cantwell?

Todd Cantwell on 13:36 - Jul 1 with 1456 viewsFrimleyBlue

Todd Cantwell on 13:29 - Jul 1 by MaySixth

It is not Cantwell.

Mata

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Todd Cantwell on 13:46 - Jul 1 with 1395 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Todd Cantwell on 13:34 - Jul 1 by MaySixth

Where did I mention Cantwell?

Didn't say you did, did I? Was meaning your original tweet about a potential signing causing a split of opinion.

Tbf, if you weren't allowed to say the player in questions name, what was the point of tweeting it?
Todd Cantwell on 13:55 - Jul 1 with 1329 viewstextbackup

i know the womens game is gaining more interest, but who itfc ladies sign, or are linked with, really isnt of any interest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Todd Cantwell on 13:55 - Jul 1 with 1324 viewsSitfcB

Todd Cantwell on 13:30 - Jul 1 by MaySixth

Who mentioned Cantwell on Twitter?

Where is the original tweet?

This is the tweet that’s kicked it off…which you know about anyway

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

She's cute though, nice hair. (n/t) on 14:07 - Jul 1 with 1243 viewsBloots

Todd Cantwell on 13:55 - Jul 1 by textbackup

i know the womens game is gaining more interest, but who itfc ladies sign, or are linked with, really isnt of any interest

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Todd Cantwell on 14:21 - Jul 1 with 1171 viewsMaySixth

Todd Cantwell on 13:46 - Jul 1 by abracaDOBRA_

Didn't say you did, did I? Was meaning your original tweet about a potential signing causing a split of opinion.

Tbf, if you weren't allowed to say the player in questions name, what was the point of tweeting it?

Last time I checked, Twitter was a platform for free speech and my tweet and poll are proving indicative.

Up to me what I tweet, up to people to take what they want from it.

Could just ignore it.

Todd Cantwell on 14:22 - Jul 1 with 1161 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Todd Cantwell on 14:21 - Jul 1 by MaySixth

Last time I checked, Twitter was a platform for free speech and my tweet and poll are proving indicative.

Could just ignore it.

You can tweet what you like, i'm not having a pop at u. But then don't wonder why there's load of odd rumours coming out. Because people are putting 2 and 2 together from your tweet, as you wont give any further context.

And you only put that poll up after you saw all the fuss on here/twitter.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 14:23]
She's cute though, nice hair. (n/t) on 14:25 - Jul 1 with 1143 viewsFixed_It

She's cute though, nice hair. (n/t) on 14:07 - Jul 1 by Bloots

Skateboard?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Todd Cantwell on 14:38 - Jul 1 with 1084 viewsSitfcB

Could just ignore it.

Touchy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Todd Cantwell on 14:40 - Jul 1 with 1073 viewsSTYG

Could just ignore it.

Or, presumably, as a grown man, you could stop making stuff on the internet in order to get a few likes and retweets.

The account doesn't seem to be a business one so can't even see that you're putting work your way or monetising your tweets or anything.

So you're literally just making stuff up so some people reply to you? Have I got that right?
Todd Cantwell on 14:47 - Jul 1 with 1018 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Todd Cantwell on 14:40 - Jul 1 by STYG

Or, presumably, as a grown man, you could stop making stuff on the internet in order to get a few likes and retweets.

The account doesn't seem to be a business one so can't even see that you're putting work your way or monetising your tweets or anything.

So you're literally just making stuff up so some people reply to you? Have I got that right?

I dont mind if people post a rumour and include the players names, its when its all a mystery that does my head in.
Todd Cantwell on 14:48 - Jul 1 with 1014 viewshype313

With a Batistuta chaser?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Todd Cantwell on 14:53 - Jul 1 with 962 viewsSTYG

Todd Cantwell on 14:47 - Jul 1 by abracaDOBRA_

I dont mind if people post a rumour and include the players names, its when its all a mystery that does my head in.

It's when it's adults making stuff up that does my head in.

I have had a fair few bits of def info over the years but what is actually the point of posting it?

You either come out and say I live next door to Conor Chaplin and he's told me we are signing Jack Whatmough and completely ruin your source or you post something so cryptic that even if we then sign someone there's no kudos attached to it.

Plenty of us live in Town, know people who work at the club, know players or get bits of info. There's no worldwide recognition for posting about it. May as well just wait until it's announced and then react to it accoringly.

Fair enough when there's a genuine rumour (rather than people claiming to have def info from a source they can't reveal) and it creates a bit of discussion on an otherwise uneventful day but, let's be honest, 90% of these rumours are just some sad person making them up.

Cruncher, Cope, Dobbo - just a load of cryptic tweets designed to make it seem that, if something coincidentally happens that day, that they have a source. For what? For some strangers to follow what they say on the internet? Man!
Todd Cantwell on 14:55 - Jul 1 with 945 viewshype313

Todd Cantwell on 14:53 - Jul 1 by STYG

I have had a fair few bits of def info over the years but what is actually the point of posting it?

You either come out and say I live next door to Conor Chaplin and he's told me we are signing Jack Whatmough and completely ruin your source or you post something so cryptic that even if we then sign someone there's no kudos attached to it.

Plenty of us live in Town, know people who work at the club, know players or get bits of info. There's no worldwide recognition for posting about it. May as well just wait until it's announced and then react to it accoringly.

Fair enough when there's a genuine rumour (rather than people claiming to have def info from a source they can't reveal) and it creates a bit of discussion on an otherwise uneventful day but, let's be honest, 90% of these rumours are just some sad person making them up.

Cruncher, Cope, Dobbo - just a load of cryptic tweets designed to make it seem that, if something coincidentally happens that day, that they have a source. For what? For some strangers to follow what they say on the internet? Man!

I'm really interested to know what the prize is IF you call a rumour to be true?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Todd Cantwell on 14:57 - Jul 1 with 932 viewsSTYG

Todd Cantwell on 14:55 - Jul 1 by hype313

I'm really interested to know what the prize is IF you call a rumour to be true?

It's about 10 extra random people following you on Twitter.

Which in turn equates to, well nothing.
Todd Cantwell on 14:59 - Jul 1 with 921 viewsParky

Todd Cantwell on 14:47 - Jul 1 by abracaDOBRA_

There is no mystery, it’s purely attention seeking.

Weird behaviour if you ask me.
Todd Cantwell on 15:00 - Jul 1 with 919 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Todd Cantwell on 14:53 - Jul 1 by STYG

So you live next door to caplin?...
Todd Cantwell on 15:02 - Jul 1 with 901 viewsMaySixth

Todd Cantwell on 14:59 - Jul 1 by Parky

There is no mystery, it’s purely attention seeking.

Weird behaviour if you ask me.

I'll abide by Mark Ashton's rules not to mention any names and scupper a deal.

Leave the nonsense to The ITK's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024