Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign 19:53 - Jul 6 with 4359 viewsSitfcB

And Mad Nad just came out of number 10…

[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 19:57]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jesus Wept! on 22:26 - Jul 6 with 895 viewsunstableblue

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 by backwaywhen

Why should he resign , he has been witch-hunted by every man and his dog , including his own who should have been concentrating on the problems at home and abroad , every time he turned a corner someone else dug up a past irrelevant issue that got magnified out of proportion by the media ……. Fight on Boris you are not as bad as every back stabler wants us to believe 💙💙💙

I mean you see this on Twitter… but to read this here… how much Daily Mail/Express and GB News have you been consuming!

Let me guess you think Boris was responsible for the vaccine roll-out and we couldn’t have done inside the EU? And you’re get a bus full of cash and a load of hospitals!

Have you seen the state of the country!

This is right wing populism - you don’t get this deluded by yourself

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jesus Wept! on 22:37 - Jul 6 with 836 viewsjeera

Jesus Wept! on 22:26 - Jul 6 by unstableblue

I mean you see this on Twitter… but to read this here… how much Daily Mail/Express and GB News have you been consuming!

Let me guess you think Boris was responsible for the vaccine roll-out and we couldn’t have done inside the EU? And you’re get a bus full of cash and a load of hospitals!

Have you seen the state of the country!

This is right wing populism - you don’t get this deluded by yourself

It's embarrassing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 22:44 - Jul 6 with 816 viewsHARRY10

STOP PRESS

Johnson has now barricaded himself in Number, and his holding himself hostage

and threatening to shoot himself if his demands are not met (see Blazing Saddles)

those demands are

A fast jet to Cuba (via Moscow)

£1 million in used notes (as with Putin)

and six pies (every half hour)
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 22:58 - Jul 6 with 781 viewsjaykay

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 22:03 - Jul 6 by Zapers

We are talking the right to have an opinion, correct? Because you disagree, that’s irrelevant.

sorry your opinion doesn't out trump facts

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 23:34 - Jul 6 with 731 viewsSeablu

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:08 - Jul 6 by FrimleyBlue

Oh my bad. I thought they had them throughout the year. Carry on.

Good god!
I never thought I’d say this but stick to the footy drivel you post.
The real world really isn’t for you.
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 23:37 - Jul 6 with 726 viewsjeera

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 22:03 - Jul 6 by Zapers

We are talking the right to have an opinion, correct? Because you disagree, that’s irrelevant.

No, opinions don't over-ride facts.

That's how facts work.

You may as well suggest the Sun isn't some giant ball of gas because, in your opinion, it's a ball of Stilton.

Opinions don't count when they're factually wrong.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 23:38 - Jul 6 with 721 viewsSwansea_Blue

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 22:58 - Jul 6 by jaykay

sorry your opinion doesn't out trump facts

Ffs, don’t mention trump! 🙈😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 23:39 - Jul 6 with 719 viewsSeablu

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 20:45 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

It's Lucan I feel bad for in this thread. This is what drink can do to a man.

Glad it’s finally starting to dawn on everyone.

Login to get fewer ads

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 06:28 - Jul 7 with 599 viewsBlueNomad

The scene in Downfall where Hitler is told the game is up leaps into my mind
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 06:44 - Jul 7 with 573 viewsZapers

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 23:37 - Jul 6 by jeera

No, opinions don't over-ride facts.

That's how facts work.

You may as well suggest the Sun isn't some giant ball of gas because, in your opinion, it's a ball of Stilton.

Opinions don't count when they're factually wrong.

You have obviously never been to speakers corner!
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 08:13 - Jul 7 with 534 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Johnson refusing to accept what is happening.

All we need now is armed insurrectionists marching on the Houses of Parliament to complete the Trumpian playbook.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 08:21 - Jul 7 with 508 viewsIpswichKnight

He’ll be gone by Tuesday evening, he will lose a confidence vote on Tuesday evening by a record margin.

The excellent Spectator coffee house podcast lays out what is going on its only 10 mins long and worth the listen.
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 09:02 - Jul 7 with 463 viewswkj

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 06:44 - Jul 7 by Zapers

You have obviously never been to speakers corner!

Don't be such a pecker

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 09:12 - Jul 7 with 441 viewsZapers

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 09:02 - Jul 7 by wkj

Don't be such a pecker

Predictable.
PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 09:38 - Jul 7 with 434 viewswkj

PM absolutely defiant and is not going to resign on 09:12 - Jul 7 by Zapers

Predictable.

So frustrating.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024