Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA 14:50 - Aug 7 with 3409 viewsElderGrizzly

Saying Federal decision on legality for same-sex and interracial marriage should be returned to the states, as with Roe vs Wade

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 14:55 - Aug 7 with 2322 viewsJ2BLUE

It's horrifying but also fascinating to watch. In my life time i've only ever seen moves towards equality in the west. To see a country like America going backwards...I never knew it was even possible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 14:59 - Aug 7 with 2302 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder if he knows that he has a girl's name?

(with a 'e' not the 'a' you've ascribed to him in your title )

PS. I can't work out what to do with my apostrophe here, as I don't suppose it's the name of a specific girl. It's the name of many girls, but then I can't use the singular article, can I? Perhaps it should be "...the name of a girl?". Can anybody help? (with advice other than to up the dosage.)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:00 - Aug 7 with 2306 viewsElderGrizzly

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 14:55 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

It's horrifying but also fascinating to watch. In my life time i've only ever seen moves towards equality in the west. To see a country like America going backwards...I never knew it was even possible.

If it did, you would see 25+ states make interracial marriage illegal too.

It is an absurd country run by Christian fundamentalists
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:02 - Aug 7 with 2292 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can't see where he has said that, though. Your headline is a misrepresentation of what he has said.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:06 - Aug 7 with 2264 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:00 - Aug 7 by ElderGrizzly

Is that actually so? I can't believe that racism is still so entrenched.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2204 viewsBlueBadger

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:02 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can't see where he has said that, though. Your headline is a misrepresentation of what he has said.

H IS pretty evasive about the whole thing though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2206 viewsBlueBadger

Was always the gameplan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/24/clarence-thomas-roe-gay-marriage-c

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:29 - Aug 7 with 2168 viewsElderGrizzly

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:02 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

It’s later in the interview. By returning it to the states, it is exactly the outcome that will occur.

He had the opportunity on three occasions to say he supported it and he refused or said return to the States
Login to get fewer ads

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:31 - Aug 7 with 2154 viewsElderGrizzly

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:06 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is awful once you head away from the major cities and particularly in some states in the south.

We are just seeing more of the quiet things said out loud now since Trump emboldened them
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 2124 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:00 - Aug 7 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62431415.amp

I wonder if they got their idea from Putin’s lapdog.
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 2122 viewshomer_123

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:06 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Here in the UK, we've got people taking umbrage at footballers taking the knee.

Racism is alive and well in the UK. Over the pond it is utterly safe to say it is entirely entrenched, deep seated and not likely to change.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:35 - Aug 7 with 2112 viewshomer_123

Doesn't he look an awful lot like Trump?

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:36 - Aug 7 with 2089 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Why on earth would someone care who someone else marries?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:38 - Aug 7 with 2071 viewsJ2BLUE

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:36 - Aug 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

https://www.newsweek.com/meghan-markle-says-royal-family-had-concerns-possible-d

Truly impaired.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 2056 viewsBlueBadger

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:34 - Aug 7 by SuperKieranMcKenna

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62431415.amp

I wonder if they got their idea from Putin’s lapdog.

Nah, they were all about this long before Trump got in.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:40 - Aug 7 with 2037 viewsElderGrizzly

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:36 - Aug 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

Religion sadly. Well that’s the excuse in the USA
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:40 - Aug 7 with 2016 viewshomer_123

Far too many cases of people marrying their pets.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 1982 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:40 - Aug 7 by ElderGrizzly

Religion sadly. Well that’s the excuse in the USA

Indeed, how much of it is a specific interpretation of something and how much of it is simply conveniently used to support their prejudice? Trump's favourite Bible verse question sums it up nicely. There's an excellent clip from James Corden interviewing his dad about it somewhere.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 1961 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This guy.

No, not Father Christmas.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 1946 viewsBlueBadger

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:47 - Aug 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

This guy.

I'd no idea David Bellamy was as popular as that in the US.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:51 - Aug 7 with 1913 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:47 - Aug 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

This guy.

If the people concerned aren't a part of your religion my point still stands. There must be loads of non-Christian wedding ceremonies in the US, are they going to ban them all?*

*I'm deliberately being naive here, to show the ridiculousness of it. What a load of old nonsense religion is.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:53 - Aug 7 with 1883 viewsElderGrizzly

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 15:51 - Aug 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

If the people concerned aren't a part of your religion my point still stands. There must be loads of non-Christian wedding ceremonies in the US, are they going to ban them all?*

*I'm deliberately being naive here, to show the ridiculousness of it. What a load of old nonsense religion is.

It’s a party representing 70 million+ who think this is acceptable

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 16:01 - Aug 7 with 1845 viewsjontysnut

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 14:55 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

I could see a right wing media influenced attempt to roll back on same sex marriage here but there are a lot of others ahead in the queue for people to blame for stuff.
Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 16:14 - Aug 7 with 1790 viewsJ2BLUE

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 16:01 - Aug 7 by jontysnut

I could see a right wing media influenced attempt to roll back on same sex marriage here but there are a lot of others ahead in the queue for people to blame for stuff.

Would that attract much support? Surely it's just pointless and needless for the majority of the population?

Truly impaired.

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 16:47 - Aug 7 with 1687 viewsjontysnut

Lindsay Graham this morning advocating end of interracial marriage in USA on 16:14 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Would that attract much support? Surely it's just pointless and needless for the majority of the population?

The leadership challenge has shown a race to the bottom to see who is the most Conservative. Why not a return to " traditional family values". Didn't the Archbishop of Canterbury recently confirm some resolution that homosexuality is a sin?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024