Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! 18:30 - Sep 19 with 2753 viewsSweetman

Not sure why, but there's people bidding £1,500+ for them on eBay, have a look yourselves!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165683406651?hash=item269380273b:g:A1cAAOSwdUJjKHGa&a
[Post edited 19 Sep 2022 18:30]
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:35 - Sep 19 with 2705 viewsBlackShuckBlue

People collect some strange things. Never can tell what will appeal to some folks so I don't like to judge. Some collect vintage shirts they're too large to fit into, some people scour car boots for garden gnomes, others apparently want dog eared programmes! Each to their own I say. Whoever is bidding clearly doesn't have to worry about paying their energy bills though!
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:37 - Sep 19 with 2690 viewsSweetman

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:35 - Sep 19 by BlackShuckBlue

People collect some strange things. Never can tell what will appeal to some folks so I don't like to judge. Some collect vintage shirts they're too large to fit into, some people scour car boots for garden gnomes, others apparently want dog eared programmes! Each to their own I say. Whoever is bidding clearly doesn't have to worry about paying their energy bills though!

For definite, just I don't remember them being ultra rare or anything!

And there's ones people sold yesterday for £10. Now marked at thousands :O
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:38 - Sep 19 with 2688 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A mate of mine is a reseller and he’s adamant it’s the same people ‘bidding’ trying to create a market for these. I see there’s plenty with ‘bids’ over £1000. But absolutely none that have actually been sold have gone for more than £5.49.

I suspect the seller is bidding on a different account.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:39 - Sep 19 with 2661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That's mental and there are several of them at up to 2k!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:43 - Sep 19 with 2628 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:38 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

A mate of mine is a reseller and he’s adamant it’s the same people ‘bidding’ trying to create a market for these. I see there’s plenty with ‘bids’ over £1000. But absolutely none that have actually been sold have gone for more than £5.49.

Aha...!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:01 - Sep 19 with 2526 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 18:38 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

The old boiler room tactics.

Theres no reason that something so widely available would be worth so much.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:03 - Sep 19 with 2518 viewsse20blue

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:01 - Sep 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

The old boiler room tactics.

Theres no reason that something so widely available would be worth so much.

Did you actually manage to buy a programme on Saturday ?
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:43 - Sep 19 with 2400 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:03 - Sep 19 by se20blue

Did you actually manage to buy a programme on Saturday ?

I wasn't there, but I suspect thousands did.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:06 - Sep 19 with 2205 viewsse20blue

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 19:43 - Sep 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

I wasn't there, but I suspect thousands did.

Possibly thousands of Sheffield Wednesday fans but not Town fans I was told by the time the coaches arrived the programme had sold out.
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 2174 viewspointofblue

Royal memorabilia which seemingly sold out on the day, so the programmes have been sought after.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:25 - Sep 19 with 2109 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:06 - Sep 19 by se20blue

Possibly thousands of Sheffield Wednesday fans but not Town fans I was told by the time the coaches arrived the programme had sold out.

Get on to the printers. I 'spect they could run off a few more thousands...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:26 - Sep 19 with 2111 viewsVaughan8

This particular auction the bidding jumped from £10 to £1,500 (quite a jump) from some one who has 1 rating...............

Then the top bidder has a private rating. Sounds dodgy to me. Can't believe these would be worth £1,500+
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 21:37 - Sep 19 with 2068 viewsskinnybob72

I was there in time to get one for my son (9) who says his isn't for sale!
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 00:00 - Sep 20 with 1805 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats not relevant to the claimed prices.

With thousands in supply there is no way people are paying big money.

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 10:36 - Sep 20 with 1355 viewsse20blue

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 00:00 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thats not relevant to the claimed prices.

With thousands in supply there is no way people are paying big money.

The prices quoted are what sellers are asking for the programme, if people looked at the sold prices on Ebay they will find that the highest price paid is £20 still far to much in my opinion.
Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 12:44 - Sep 20 with 1214 viewsPhilTWTD

The arse may just have fallen out of the market.

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 12:55 - Sep 20 with 1163 viewsSamWhiteUK

As has already been mentioned, look at the bidding history.

Load of b*llocks.

Anyone buy a programme on Saturday?! on 16:50 - Sep 20 with 900 viewsericclacton

See the tree now big it's grown
The first day that she planted it, was just a stick
😊
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024