Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? 19:43 - Sep 28 with 5982 viewsOatkins

I would. Its more important not to lose v our promotion rivals, losses are so damaging against them. Especially as we will beat a lot of the lesser sides outside the top 6.

Pompey are unbeaten and have already played the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Peterborough, Plymouth and Barnsley. So a big ask to beat them. We are capable of course.

This thinking that we need to beat top 6 sides is silly, aslong as we don't lose many of them and we continue to beat the lesser sides then I'm happy.
Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:44 - Sep 28 with 3000 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:48 - Sep 28 with 2974 viewsJ2BLUE

Of course not.

Tired of seeing people say they are unbeaten. So were we and with a better record just one game ago. Let's stop pretending we're big underdogs. We are at home with a good team and should be looking for three points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You really aren't fooling anyone. (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 28 with 2970 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:53 - Sep 28 with 2960 viewsOatkins

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:48 - Sep 28 by J2BLUE

Of course not.

Tired of seeing people say they are unbeaten. So were we and with a better record just one game ago. Let's stop pretending we're big underdogs. We are at home with a good team and should be looking for three points.

We aren't underdogs. We are rightly favourites at home and are more than capable of winning the match if we play well.

However against promotion rivals a loss would be damaging for either team, whereas a draw probably suits both teams.

We will beat the majority of teams outside the top 6.

I think it's more important not to lose v promotion rivals than go all out for a win.
You really aren't fooling anyone. (n/t) on 19:55 - Sep 28 with 2930 viewsBlueBadger

You really aren't fooling anyone. (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 28 by Bloots

Pompey or Budgie?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:56 - Sep 28 with 2913 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:53 - Sep 28 by Oatkins

We aren't underdogs. We are rightly favourites at home and are more than capable of winning the match if we play well.

However against promotion rivals a loss would be damaging for either team, whereas a draw probably suits both teams.

We will beat the majority of teams outside the top 6.

I think it's more important not to lose v promotion rivals than go all out for a win.

Nonsense.

A win is worth three draws. There is zero reason not to go all out for a win against anyone at PR.

Truly impaired.

Pompey.... on 19:59 - Sep 28 with 2915 viewsBloots

You really aren't fooling anyone. (n/t) on 19:55 - Sep 28 by BlueBadger

Pompey or Budgie?

....only been here for a few days.

His posts are almost entirely about them, mainly saying how brilliant they are.

He also slips into the very obvious trope of them having millions of fans.

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:00 - Sep 28 with 2894 viewsGlasgowBlue

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:56 - Sep 28 by J2BLUE

Nonsense.

A win is worth three draws. There is zero reason not to go all out for a win against anyone at PR.

A win is preferable. A defeat is catastrophic. A draw is more than acceptable. All in my opinion.

At least with a draw, Portsmouth don't get three points and we retain the status quo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:01 - Sep 28 with 2882 viewsjas0999

No. Three points a must. Different if we took four or six in previous two away games (we should have). But we threw away good leads. Thus, pressure on three home points.
Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:01 - Sep 28 with 2882 viewsOatkins

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 19:56 - Sep 28 by J2BLUE

Nonsense.

Well hopefully we can win.

We can beat anyone in this league, especially at PR. We certainly have the players now.

Hopefully the big crowd will help us.
Pompey.... on 20:02 - Sep 28 with 2884 viewsJ2BLUE

Pompey.... on 19:59 - Sep 28 by Bloots

It's him. He's sent this thread to a mutual friend on whats app pretending it's one of our fans.

Funny thing is he posts on a Portsmouth forum and none of them believe he is a Portsmouth fan.

Truly impaired.

Pompey.... on 20:02 - Sep 28 with 2865 viewsBlueBadger

Pompey.... on 19:59 - Sep 28 by Bloots

They have some very weird fans.

And I say that as a veteran of this place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:03 - Sep 28 with 2851 viewsBlueBadger

Piss off Ash, you Pompey obsessed weirdo.

Pompey.... on 20:05 - Sep 28 with 2833 viewsOatkins

Pompey.... on 20:02 - Sep 28 by BlueBadger

They have some very weird fans.

And I say that as a veteran of this place.

I'm not a Budgie or Pompey fan. Believe what you want.

If anyone wants to meet me pre game for a pint, let me know. I'm now sitting in H2 in Magnus stand.

Never know why people on forums look to cause hassle for others.
Pompey.... on 20:09 - Sep 28 with 2780 viewsBlueBadger

Pompey.... on 20:05 - Sep 28 by Oatkins

If anyone wants to meet me pre game for a pint, let me know. I'm now sitting in H2 in Magnus stand.

That'll be why you've turned up a week ago to talk about nothing BUT Pompey, right Ash?

Pompey.... on 20:13 - Sep 28 with 2747 viewsBlueBadger

Pompey.... on 20:02 - Sep 28 by J2BLUE

It's him. He's sent this thread to a mutual friend on whats app pretending it's one of our fans.

Funny thing is he posts on a Portsmouth forum and none of them believe he is a Portsmouth fan.

I think this is possibly the most tragic thing I've ever read.

That's odd, because.... on 20:13 - Sep 28 with 2752 viewsBloots

....yesterday you were sitting in The Cobbold, next to "3,000 Pompey fans".

You total cockwomble.

Cheers.

Chief Superintendent Bloots - TWTD Police.

What a total.... on 20:14 - Sep 28 with 2736 viewsBloots

Pompey.... on 20:02 - Sep 28 by J2BLUE

....knobber.

Nice investigation work.

That's odd, because.... on 20:15 - Sep 28 with 2733 viewsOatkins

That's odd, because.... on 20:13 - Sep 28 by Bloots

....yesterday you were sitting in The Cobbold, next to "3,000 Pompey fans".

You total cockwomble.

Cheers.

Chief Superintendent Bloots - TWTD Police.

I like you Bloots. Don't know why, but I do.

So that you can please stop the abuse towards me, please meet me in h2 magnus on Saturday.

Back on original topic please.
You silly sod. (n/t) on 20:17 - Sep 28 with 2697 viewsBloots

That's odd, because.... on 20:15 - Sep 28 by Oatkins

I like you Bloots. Don't know why, but I do.

So that you can please stop the abuse towards me, please meet me in h2 magnus on Saturday.

Back on original topic please.

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 2652 viewsMattinLondon

I’ve still haven’t forgiven Pompey for ruining Liam Trotters career.
Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:27 - Sep 28 with 2612 viewsChrisd

Nope. Saturday’s game needs to be a marker in the sand. We need to start winning these big games and show our rivals that we are very much in the promotion chase this season. The Portsmouth game comes at the perfect time after the Plymouth defeat and it’s now over to KM and the lads to actually deliver a win and those precious 3 points against a very decent side.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 20:33 - Sep 28 with 2589 viewsFrimleyBlue

No. Not just because 3 points is better than 1. But imo it will be a massive confidence boost to the players. Management and fans to get that win against a side doing really well.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would you take a point v Pompey on Saturday if offered now? on 21:42 - Sep 28 with 2476 viewsStewart27

No. Win all the way.

I haven’t bought into this whole thing about us not being able to beat the big teams. But I’m starting to waiver a bit.

It’s a huge top of the league game with a huge top of the league game feel to it. I really want us to lay down a marker, to return to the top of the league and to actually have that feeling of winning a game like this.

I’d be really gutted if we lost.
Pompey.... on 22:18 - Sep 28 with 2383 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re not right in the head. Have a family member reach out to get you some help. Seriously

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024