Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right 11:00 - Oct 3 with 1082 viewsusm

KK must be a flippin genius

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:17 - Oct 3 with 1033 viewsWD19

He would fit in well on here.
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:32 - Oct 3 with 1003 viewsMattinLondon

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:17 - Oct 3 by WD19

He would fit in well on here.

He’ll probably think that Pablo was overrated and that Skuse was Premier League class.
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:49 - Oct 3 with 981 viewsChurchman

Actually, thinking you are right is absolutely fine. You have to have the courage of your convictions.

Knowing you are right is where the problem occurs in my view. It means you have a closed mind. You need not and cannot be questioned or your views changed by a different view, debate or anything else.

If you watch people like Truss and JRM, they never really look at the people talking to them. They are not listening. They don’t need to because they are right and have no respect for anyone but themselves.

Dangerous people.

I know I’m right
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 11:50]
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:51 - Oct 3 with 964 viewsjeera

I'm sure you think you're right on that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 12:42 - Oct 3 with 916 viewsDouble_Dutch

Didn't he play for some big German team once?
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 904 viewsnrb1985

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:49 - Oct 3 by Churchman

Actually, thinking you are right is absolutely fine. You have to have the courage of your convictions.

Knowing you are right is where the problem occurs in my view. It means you have a closed mind. You need not and cannot be questioned or your views changed by a different view, debate or anything else.

If you watch people like Truss and JRM, they never really look at the people talking to them. They are not listening. They don’t need to because they are right and have no respect for anyone but themselves.

Dangerous people.

I know I’m right

This 100%.

Have had the misfortune to know a number of Eatonians and this is a common trait.

Truss didn't go to Eaton but of course but did attend Oxbridge.
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 12:49 - Oct 3 with 884 viewslowhouseblue

i'm sure i'm going to get whoooshed, but isn't this the wrong way round? surely, given the set up, a genius would be someone who knew they were wrong?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 12:49 - Oct 3 with 884 viewsHARRY10

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:49 - Oct 3 by Churchman

Dangerous people.

I know I’m right

"Knowing you are right is where the problem occurs in my view. It means you have a closed mind."

Perhaps you have phrased that badly

I know I am right about the score on Saturday. Does that mean I have a closed mind ?

Nothing wrong with knowing you are right when it is based on known facts, or reasoned and demonstrably proven argument

Where Truss/Karzi differ is like religos, they have absolute faith in their views, irrespective of any evidence to the contrary.
Login to get fewer ads

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 13:25 - Oct 3 with 812 viewsBlueBadger

I can't help but think that your OP actually proves your point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 13:27 - Oct 3 with 803 viewsBlueBadger

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 11:32 - Oct 3 by MattinLondon

He’ll probably think that Pablo was overrated and that Skuse was Premier League class.

And follow it up with 'Cook didn't deserve the sack'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 13:40 - Oct 3 with 764 viewsPinewoodblue

Dangerous people.

I know I’m right

Seeking comment in advance would have been more sensible than listening afterwards. Common sense is however, in political circles, a rare commodity

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:14 - Oct 3 with 708 viewsusm

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 13:25 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

I can't help but think that your OP actually proves your point.

I think youre right

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:23 - Oct 3 with 681 viewsChurchman

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 13:40 - Oct 3 by Pinewoodblue

Seeking comment in advance would have been more sensible than listening afterwards. Common sense is however, in political circles, a rare commodity

Absolutely. And that’s precisely what they are not doing.

As for common sense, is it that in their privileged world they don’t think they need any?
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:26 - Oct 3 with 656 viewslongtimefan

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 12:46 - Oct 3 by nrb1985

This 100%.

Have had the misfortune to know a number of Eatonians and this is a common trait.

Truss didn't go to Eaton but of course but did attend Oxbridge.

Is going to Eaton why Boris was a bit on the large size?
The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:42 - Oct 3 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:26 - Oct 3 by longtimefan

Careful, there's lot of people out there who can't stand to hear people making fat jokes about a man who build a career out of open bigotry, criminality, dishonesty and incompetence.

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 578 viewsHARRY10

The stupidest people, are those that think they are right on 14:26 - Oct 3 by longtimefan

Johnson is not so much a man brought up at Eton

.................but a man eatin' and brought up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024