Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape 16:58 - Jan 13 with 2709 viewsSamWhiteUK

Didn't see that coming, I must admit
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 2703 viewshomer_123

Two more being re-tried though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:16 - Jan 13 with 2542 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I agree.

Have to be careful what you say especially with the on-going cases, but someone has messed up somewhere bringing the case but not proving it.

Whatever the background, that has been a terrible waste of his career.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:32 - Jan 13 with 2473 viewsMattinLondon

When a jury can’t reach a verdict, is that the same as being found not guilty?
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:40 - Jan 13 with 2436 viewsRIPbobby

This could cost the tax payer a lot of money to cover his loss of earnings.
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:51 - Jan 13 with 2395 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:32 - Jan 13 by MattinLondon

No, he is facing a retrial for those cases, As did Mary Bettley-Smith over her role in the manslaughter of Dalian Atkinson.

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:52 - Jan 13 with 2390 viewsibbleobble

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:32 - Jan 13 by MattinLondon

In a court of law, yes. Consciously, subconsciously and morally? No.
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 20:00 - Jan 13 with 2237 viewsDubtractor

Innocent or otherwise, he is evidently an utter turd of a human being.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 20:01 - Jan 13 with 2232 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you know enough about the case to have expected a different result?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:07 - Jan 13 with 2077 viewsBlueBadger

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:51 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, he is facing a retrial for those cases, As did Mary Bettley-Smith over her role in the manslaughter of Dalian Atkinson.

Imagine downvoting facts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 2058 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:07 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

Ibbleobble apparently thinks not guilty is the same as facing a retrial.

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 2059 viewsSamWhiteUK

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 20:01 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Do you know enough about the case to have expected a different result?

No, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a guilty verdict when there are 6 counts. One, maybe. But 6? As an onlooker, it's only natural to assume that a guilty verdict is likely.
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:27 - Jan 13 with 2002 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:12 - Jan 13 by SamWhiteUK

No, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a guilty verdict when there are 6 counts. One, maybe. But 6? As an onlooker, it's only natural to assume that a guilty verdict is likely.

It is about the evidence and not the number of charges.

Quite clearly the CPS decided it was right to bring to trial. However, the jury of our peers has decided he is not guilty on all but 2 counts and could not agree a verdict on the other two.

Either he has been very badly treated by the CPS or the prosecution has failed in its task.

We are not in possession of the facts the jury were and we can only trust the verdict they have come to.

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 22:07 - Jan 13 with 1936 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Securing a rape prosecution in this country is extremely hard so not that surprised.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 22:42 - Jan 13 with 1811 viewsJackNorthStand

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 18:52 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

In a court of law, yes. Consciously, subconsciously and morally? No.

Why morally no if he’s found to be not guilty ?
Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 22:49 - Jan 13 with 1791 viewsitfcpaul

Why not? I am presuming you didn't see the evidence so how can you make a decision of guilt...innocent until PROVEN guilty

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 22:50 - Jan 13 with 1784 viewsitfcpaul

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:12 - Jan 13 by SamWhiteUK

That proves just how ridiculous some people in this country are

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 05:06 - Jan 14 with 1544 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 21:07 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

Suspect it was downvoted as misleading and suggests the jury failed to reach a verdict in six cases. Whereas he has indeed been found not guilty in six cases (plus another case of sexual assault), with two others not reaching a verdict and facing retrial

His friend was found not guilty on three counts with six further cases failing to reach a verdict

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 07:19 - Jan 14 with 1459 viewscressi

Benjamin Mendy found NOT GUILTY of six counts of rape on 05:06 - Jan 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Suspect it was downvoted as misleading and suggests the jury failed to reach a verdict in six cases. Whereas he has indeed been found not guilty in six cases (plus another case of sexual assault), with two others not reaching a verdict and facing retrial

His friend was found not guilty on three counts with six further cases failing to reach a verdict

Goes to show never judge till you have the facts.
Whether he is a turd of a man again do you know him personally thing is a lot of famous blokes take advantage of good looking women lucky them, think famous women do the same, not condoning as he could will be found guilty of charges later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024