Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? 16:57 - Feb 6 with 15430 viewsollie_smith2001

Apologies if posted elsewhere but can’t find it…

Does anyone know if it’s on BBC Red Button or similar?

Thanks in advance.
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:13 - Feb 7 with 3865 viewsCityBlue

Its live in Belgium, Luxemburg and in Malaysia so it will certainly be available via some unapproved sources.

I T I D

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:28 - Feb 7 with 3790 viewsSteve_M

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 08:57 - Feb 7 by BondiBlue

First game wasn't live on fox here. Was it live on paramount? I watched it on demand on paramount the evening after. Assume it would be the same again.

Yes, the first match was on Paarmount + in Aus.

Or so I heard.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:49 - Feb 7 with 3756 viewsurbanblue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:28 - Feb 7 by Steve_M

Yes, the first match was on Paarmount + in Aus.

Or so I heard.

Yes, I've watched all the Town cup games live on Paramount Plus. Interestingly, and I'm not sure 100%, but I seem to remember another game, not Ipswich, that I thought about watching that was not shown live but turned up on the site as a full replay.

Once again don't hold me to that. Paramount has been all over the place with it's coverage. Doesn't seem organised. Part of me is tempted to avoid the score and see if the replay pops up a few hours later. Not sure I could manage that though.
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:54 - Feb 7 with 3738 viewsHighwoodsBlue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:13 - Feb 7 by CityBlue

Its live in Belgium, Luxemburg and in Malaysia so it will certainly be available via some unapproved sources.

Which channel(s) in these countries do you know CityBlue?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 10:51]
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 10:06 - Feb 7 with 3717 viewsHighwoodsBlue

OK so it’s on:

Belgium - Play Sports, Eleven Sports 2
Brunei - Astro Go, Astro Supersport
China - Bilibili
Luxembourg - Eleven Sports 2
Malaysia - Astro Go, Sooka
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 10:57 - Feb 7 with 3613 viewsCityBlue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 10:06 - Feb 7 by HighwoodsBlue

OK so it’s on:

Belgium - Play Sports, Eleven Sports 2
Brunei - Astro Go, Astro Supersport
China - Bilibili
Luxembourg - Eleven Sports 2
Malaysia - Astro Go, Sooka

Thats it but these are all paywall channels so will have to hope to get it on IPTV or similar

I T I D

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:14 - Feb 7 with 3575 viewsSharkey

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 17:02 - Feb 6 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Doesn't look like it, they've selected Sheffield v Wrexham (fair) and Sunderland v Fulham (why?) instead.

What's wrong with Sunderland - Fulham? Seems decent to me.
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:29 - Feb 7 with 3496 viewsBondiBlue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 09:49 - Feb 7 by urbanblue

Yes, I've watched all the Town cup games live on Paramount Plus. Interestingly, and I'm not sure 100%, but I seem to remember another game, not Ipswich, that I thought about watching that was not shown live but turned up on the site as a full replay.

Once again don't hold me to that. Paramount has been all over the place with it's coverage. Doesn't seem organised. Part of me is tempted to avoid the score and see if the replay pops up a few hours later. Not sure I could manage that though.

Problem is they don't publicise what content they have (football or otherwise) so you have to sign up to find out. Bit annoying. I took a punt and paid 8 bucks after the burnley game and the full match was up. Have left my subscription running for this one but not holding my breath.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Login to get fewer ads

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 3490 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 20:22 - Feb 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sunderland Fulham is a chance for the BBC to show a Premier League side. Why would they choose Burnley v Us over that tie?

Yeah fair enough, just think it's a bit of a dull tie is all.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:40 - Feb 7 with 3449 viewsaardvaark

Is it not on Ifollow??

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:58 - Feb 7 with 3369 viewsGavTWTD

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 19:14 - Feb 6 by suffolking_good

They show FA cup games on betting sites (Betfair and bet 365 )so may be worth having a look on there .

This doesn't look the case either. You can see the televised games on the app but none of the others it seems.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:18 - Feb 7 with 3294 viewsRyorry

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:58 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

This doesn't look the case either. You can see the televised games on the app but none of the others it seems.

Yeah, I've never been able to watch us on b365 despite having been a member for years, having a few quid in my kitty there, and even putting a quid on us to win in our 0-0 draw v. them at PR.

Did find a very glitchy & dodgy stream which would show you a few seconds intermittently before freezing again, but it's definitely at peoples' peril - felt the the need to run a system scan afterwards! (no threats found).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:44 - Feb 7 with 3221 viewsurbanblue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 11:29 - Feb 7 by BondiBlue

Problem is they don't publicise what content they have (football or otherwise) so you have to sign up to find out. Bit annoying. I took a punt and paid 8 bucks after the burnley game and the full match was up. Have left my subscription running for this one but not holding my breath.

Fixtures covered are shown here if not registered. Scroll down through the games already shown to upcoming ...

https://10play.com.au/fa-cup/articles/fa-cup-fixtures-2/tpa221024iapen
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:52 - Feb 7 with 3173 viewsGavTWTD

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:18 - Feb 7 by Ryorry

Yeah, I've never been able to watch us on b365 despite having been a member for years, having a few quid in my kitty there, and even putting a quid on us to win in our 0-0 draw v. them at PR.

Did find a very glitchy & dodgy stream which would show you a few seconds intermittently before freezing again, but it's definitely at peoples' peril - felt the the need to run a system scan afterwards! (no threats found).

I have watched a match on bet365 but the image was tiny and I wasn't able to enlarge it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:57 - Feb 7 with 3128 viewsbournemouthblue

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:52 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

I have watched a match on bet365 but the image was tiny and I wasn't able to enlarge it.

I can't remember what I did last time and it was very irritating, I think I ended up zooming the browser window

I think from memory the resolution is pretty poor

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 12:57 - Feb 7 with 3127 viewsRyorry

That too!

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 13:03 - Feb 7 with 3093 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

For future reference, you can enlarge it a little if you zoom in to about 300% on the page itself, then move the video to centre of screen. Still isn't full screen, but watchable
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:08 - Feb 7 with 2815 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Be extremely grateful if someone does find it being shown somewhere live they could let us know, thanks.
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:15 - Feb 7 with 2788 viewsGavTWTD

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:08 - Feb 7 by BrockleyBlue78

Be extremely grateful if someone does find it being shown somewhere live they could let us know, thanks.

Via PM please.

Do not post illegal links on here as we don't want to be held responsible for promoting sites that can do damage to your devices.

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:29 - Feb 7 with 2712 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:15 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

Via PM please.

Do not post illegal links on here as we don't want to be held responsible for promoting sites that can do damage to your devices.

Sorry Gav, was meant to be an upvote
Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:44 - Feb 7 with 2626 viewssuffolkpoker

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:29 - Feb 7 by BrockleyBlue78

Sorry Gav, was meant to be an upvote

I just levelled the score.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:44 - Feb 7 with 2618 viewsRyorry

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:44 - Feb 7 by suffolkpoker

I just levelled the score.

Thought I was doing that but you beat me to it!

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 17:54 - Feb 7 with 2388 viewsGavTWTD

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 16:44 - Feb 7 by Ryorry

Thought I was doing that but you beat me to it!

Thanks both. They could have done it themselves

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 17:57 - Feb 7 with 2336 viewsclive_baker

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 17:54 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

Thanks both. They could have done it themselves

How? You'll notice I just failed my experiment.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 18:11 - Feb 7 with 2238 viewsGavTWTD

Can we watch the Burnley game on TV? on 17:57 - Feb 7 by clive_baker

How? You'll notice I just failed my experiment.

Up and down effectively equalises it out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024