Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) 13:51 - Feb 7 with 2282 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:53 - Feb 7 with 2251 viewsITFCBlues

We're incapable of going on a run ourselves so not sure it really matters

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 7 with 2242 viewsGuthrum

Not good for the bloke, however much it may (or may not) help us.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 7 with 2237 viewsDubtractor

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:53 - Feb 7 by ITFCBlues

Cheer up mate.

Let's take our crumbs of comfort where we can.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:57 - Feb 7 with 2201 viewsLankHenners

Big shame for him and them obviously but there's not a single player in the league that has contributed more to their team's points than Cooper. Still a good team of course but that's about a big a blow as they could get.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:58 - Feb 7 with 2155 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now we need derby to fk off and for us to catch plymouth.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:59 - Feb 7 with 2168 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What a season he has had, a future premier league and possibly England goalkeeper. Will be a huge miss for them.

Unfortunately we cant put a run of wins together

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:59 - Feb 7 with 2162 viewstractordownsouth

That changes things. As cliched as it sounds, he is genuinely worth 10 points per season. As much as it might benefit us, I feel bad for him - it’s never nice to see a player suffer a long-term injury. He may struggle to get a summer move now too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 2087 viewsDubtractor

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 7 by Guthrum

Not good for the bloke, however much it may (or may not) help us.

Obviously feel for the player, on a personal level, but I'll cling to the slim hope that we might benefit from it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:13 - Feb 7 with 1987 viewsSomethingBlue

Sad for him and we’ll have to see how the combined loss of him & Whittaker affects them. Their new players will need to start winning them points quickly, let’s see if they are able to.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:29 - Feb 7 with 1854 viewsMaySixth

Shame.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:29 - Feb 7 with 1843 viewsMaySixth

Tagged.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:37 - Feb 7 with 1746 viewsSlimitfc91

Excellent news, I’m sure no other team gives a sh1t when we have injuries
Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:39 - Feb 7 with 1715 viewsblueasfook

Just like that?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:45 - Feb 7 with 1652 viewsFacefacts

What did people think of the challenge on him by Windass? Going up for a fair challenge, how many times do you come down and break your foot? No VAR, looked calculated, and 'streetwise' as Schumacher said. Maybe just me - I didn't think they should have got away with throwing stuff on the pitch when they disagreed with a refereeing decision against us either. Sour grapes of course but streetwise aka cheating is how you win this league. We don't want to go down the 'streetwise' route but you have to be 3 0 better than a team to win 2 1 if you play the honest way.
Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 7 with 1462 viewsNeedhamChris

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 14:29 - Feb 7 by MaySixth

Tagged.

Tagged.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Argyles Cooper out for season... (n/t) on 15:19 - Feb 7 with 1405 viewsThe_Realist_09

If not us then may open it up for someone else (I still think Derby). A big part of Plymouth's points haul was due to conceding way under the statistically expected amount, of which lots of people claimed was down to Cooper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024