Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harness offers nothing to the Team… 21:42 - Feb 14 with 1011 viewsbrazil1981

Constantly gives the ball away, since his injury he’s been appalling!
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 953 viewsDubtractor

Was going to say something similar - he was a good player for us before the injury, but really poor since. he couldn't trap a bag of cement tonight.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:46 - Feb 14 with 935 viewsTractorWood

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:45 - Feb 14 by Dubtractor

Was going to say something similar - he was a good player for us before the injury, but really poor since. he couldn't trap a bag of cement tonight.

Tbf his touch has always been awful.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 932 viewsgeg1992

We have too many 'confidence' players like him, sadly.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 923 viewsHerbivore

Since his injury he's been hopeless. He's a liability when he's playing badly as he gives the ball away constantly and stifles decent attacks. Too many players look out of form currently though, Harness is just the most glaring example.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 869 viewsTractorWood

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:47 - Feb 14 by geg1992

We have too many 'confidence' players like him, sadly.

Agree. Our spine is full of streaky players. Morsy, Harness, Ladapo, Burns, Wolf.

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 854 viewsbelgablue

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:46 - Feb 14 by TractorWood

Tbf his touch has always been awful.

I genuinely think he can control it further than he can actually kick it

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 852 viewsBluecasp

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:47 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Since his injury he's been hopeless. He's a liability when he's playing badly as he gives the ball away constantly and stifles decent attacks. Too many players look out of form currently though, Harness is just the most glaring example.

He shouldn't be starting that's for sure. I don't know why he wasn't taken off at half time.
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 824 viewsbournemouthblue

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:48 - Feb 14 by TractorWood

Agree. Our spine is full of streaky players. Morsy, Harness, Ladapo, Burns, Wolf.

Which I guess is why they are in League One ultimately

The confidence has definitely dropped, players are doing a lot of things slower and less instinctively

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 772 viewsStewart27

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:48 - Feb 14 by TractorWood

Harness isn’t in our spine and Morsy isn’t streaky. He was rubbish tonight, but he’s 8/10 on a bad day usually.
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 748 viewsTractorWood

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:53 - Feb 14 by Stewart27

Harness isn’t in our spine and Morsy isn’t streaky. He was rubbish tonight, but he’s 8/10 on a bad day usually.

He was 3/10 vs Cambridge....

I honest to God didn't know Burns was playing until he was taken off.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:55]

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 733 viewsDinDjarin

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:53 - Feb 14 by Stewart27

He has been but not of late and not for 90 mins.

Poor tonight and shocking first half v both SW and Cambridge but hes not the only one that's for sure.
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 633 viewsmrfixit426

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:55 - Feb 14 by DinDjarin

He has been but not of late and not for 90 mins.

Poor tonight and shocking first half v both SW and Cambridge but hes not the only one that's for sure.

Ok.

Let's be objective for one post on here tonight.

Harness is great at what he does. And that fits into McKenna's tactics. He's incredible at the high press, can change direction on a sixpence at high speed, spin markers and is a lethal finisher when he's full of confidence.

He is not good at ball retention. First touch usually leads to a foul. I've never seen a player foul the opposition when they are in possession of the ball so much. Actually, I've never really seen it before this season.

You have to balance the pros and cons. When we dominate, as we did early season, he's an unbelievable asset. When we need something extra, more often than not he frustrates.

This is League One. We aren't going to get the perfect player at this level.
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 614 viewsDinDjarin

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:04 - Feb 14 by mrfixit426

Ok.

Let's be objective for one post on here tonight.

Harness is great at what he does. And that fits into McKenna's tactics. He's incredible at the high press, can change direction on a sixpence at high speed, spin markers and is a lethal finisher when he's full of confidence.

He is not good at ball retention. First touch usually leads to a foul. I've never seen a player foul the opposition when they are in possession of the ball so much. Actually, I've never really seen it before this season.

You have to balance the pros and cons. When we dominate, as we did early season, he's an unbelievable asset. When we need something extra, more often than not he frustrates.

This is League One. We aren't going to get the perfect player at this level.

Was talking about Morsy.

Harness has been shiite for weeks and no idea how he and Burns keep starting games.

And we are paying championship fees for players so expect then be able to shine in this pisspot league.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 22:08]
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 569 viewsmrfixit426

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:06 - Feb 14 by DinDjarin

Was talking about Morsy.

Harness has been shiite for weeks and no idea how he and Burns keep starting games.

And we are paying championship fees for players so expect then be able to shine in this pisspot league.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 22:08]

Apologies. But my points about Harness stand.

Morsy has been consistent and drove the team on tonight. I'm not sure he did anything wrong in this game and I saw him growling at everyone. As a captain, I'm not sure what else he can do.

As a player, I wish he would move the ball more quickly at times. Retaining possession is good, but if you disrupt the flow of players moving around you, it can be counter productive to take the extra touch. He's not the only one guilty of this lately btw, and I wonder if that's a confidence/pressure issue.
Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 541 viewshadleighboyblue

Harness offers nothing to the Team… on 21:47 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Burns is the one that has really gone downhill , but the worrying thing is the whole lot looked clueless tonight .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024