Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1284 viewsDubtractor

Listening to them you'd think we're playing well and creating lots of chances.

Fair enough to be positive, but ffs.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1254 viewsNeedhamChris

Yeah it's been embarrassing tonight

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:32 - Feb 14 with 1177 viewsGlasgowBlue

Completely agree.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1142 viewsGarv

Potentially a clever pick for co comms. He's very mild mannered.

We were comfortable and patient first half. I thought we'd really come out for the kill second half but it hasn't happened at all.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1115 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wait till you see the up arrow attempt posts that will follow the game. It will seem like we've played like Brazil.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 1028 viewsScuzzer

Not allowed to criticize

Established 1968

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 1014 viewsTractorWood

I think it's fair for KVY to be positive. He's contractually obliged to be positive.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:39 - Feb 14 with 932 viewspointofblue

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:33 - Feb 14 by FrimleyBlue

Wait till you see the up arrow attempt posts that will follow the game. It will seem like we've played like Brazil.

Against Germany in the 2014 World Cup?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 904 viewsDJR

They certainly cut the commentary quickly after the game.
Login to get fewer ads

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 825 viewsLankHenners

Always think a current player is in a tough spot when they do co-comms - pretty much has to praise his teammates and be generous if there is a mistake etc.

The main commentator is no good at all sorry to say, annoyingly over positive and has no 'texture' to his voice. Banging on about how brilliant we are at corners and how great we are at finding space as a set piece floats in to be comfortably headed away and we move the ball at snail's pace before the final pass is blocked out and we go back to the CBs again.

It's not even tolerable even if we are winning and genuinely playing well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 805 viewsGeminiblue

Agree, don’t think having team mates co-commentating is ever going to give you an objective critical view on the game, but should expect more of that from the lead commentator, which there wasn’t either.
The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 804 views3_5_2

I think this is part of the problem

KVY is not going to dig anyone out of course but referring to our “quality all over the pitch” is just nonsense when you see the number of misplaced passes, poor crosses and corners again and again

We have lost the knowledge of how to win football matches.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 735 viewsTheMoralMajority

I agree. I get why the club want to control the narrative, but they are clearly under instructions to never say anything negative. It just makes a frustrating watch even more frustrating.

...but do signatures really work?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 736 views3_5_2

KVY is not going to dig anyone out of course but referring to our “quality all over the pitch” is just nonsense when you see the number of misplaced passes, poor crosses and corners again and again

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 679 viewsRozz

The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 21:50 - Feb 14 by 3_5_2

I said this at half time. I know he's in a difficult spot but Jesus wept, if that's the definition of a strong, commanding half of football amongst this group then we are doomed. We had the possession they allowed us to have, we had zero goal threat and conceded the best chances of the game to the opposition.

I understand why we've had faith that our position in the statistics for goals, possessions, shots, etc will see us come good. I wonder if this even keel message though will give us the fire in our bellies required for the real 6 pointers or play-off games. Backs against the wall when things are going against us, we need something more than a consistent approach.
The commentary, plus KVY, has really annoyed me tonight on 22:15 - Feb 14 with 568 viewsMark

I will keep saying it, the club should return to BBC Radio Suffolk commentary and let them be independent. I hate listening to how good we supposed are for 90 minutes when we are so poor. Tell it like it is!

Also, cut out the replays. I don't want to see replays, except of goals, I want to watch the march.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024