Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy 17:18 - Mar 18 with 1292 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Wasn't long ago that people were seriously questioning Kieron as our manager, Burns had lost it for this season and Walton needing dropping.

Very happy to see the current state of things with clean sheet record and wins on the bounce

Luongo is just amazing with Morsy, I'd say moreso than Evans (I know Evans is injured...)

I think Morsy needs a statue building for going so many games unbooked too
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:20 - Mar 18 with 1246 viewsBigCommon

Don't think anyone sensible was questioning any one of them, tbf..
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1235 viewsIllinoisblue

Other than a few slack jawed dimwits on twitter, who was seriously questioning the manager?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1226 viewsMullet

"People" being a handful of teary-eyed bedsheet types is stretching it a bit. No one who said that is worth this sort of finger wagging frankly, they're just not relevant to the conversation about this season are they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 1194 viewsLeoMuff

I do agree Luongo is better than Evans, and Evans looked imperious for us early in the season.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:24 - Mar 18 with 1190 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:21 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

Other than a few slack jawed dimwits on twitter, who was seriously questioning the manager?

Before our current win streak, all of those were mentioned on here more than once unfortunately.
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:25 - Mar 18 with 1167 viewsWhos_blue

If I could be bothered to find it (which I can't), there was one particularly special post from one of our finest exclaining that KM was a "busted flush".
Deary me.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:26 - Mar 18 with 1132 viewsFrimleyBlue

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:24 - Mar 18 by Bury_St_Edmundson

Before our current win streak, all of those were mentioned on here more than once unfortunately.

That's just football

Before the Internet. The same discussions took place in pubs. They still do. But forums and social media open it up to other avenues.

Not so long ago media and some man city fans were talking about Haaland making them worse.

It's just football.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 1058 viewsKropotkin123

Walton and Burns were both having a significant drop in form, imo obviously.

Clarke offers so much freedom to Burns. As much as I like JD, it was too easy for teams to double up on him. No coincidence that since his arrival Burns has been able to contribute more, as Clarke is a persistent attacking threat too.

As for Walton, no obvious reason for the change, but he is commanding his area, standing tall, full his confidence. So happy to see the difference.

Can't remember people questioning Morsy, he's been one of our best players this season. Consistently 7-8/10 performances. He doesn't ever lose the midfield battle, and to do it without picking up that 10th booking is excellent.

After Sheffield Wednesday, we all hoped we'd go on a run, Bristol Rovers felt like a loss. But to now be here: 7 clean sheets in a row, 6 wins in a row, 18 goals unanswered.

Any other season we'd be nailed on for promotion. Proud of the team. Long may it continue.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:46 - Mar 18 with 945 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody sensible was doing that, Only a few hot takers who'd decided that they wee going build a personality around the fact that they once shat themselves in public and the odd poorly concealed budgie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:48 - Mar 18 with 927 viewsStewart27

To be fair those people are morons.

We haven’t seen most of them since we’ve started winning again.
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 885 viewsSteve_M

Slack-jawed dimwits on here?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:53 - Mar 18 with 869 viewsOldsmoker

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:46 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

Nobody sensible was doing that, Only a few hot takers who'd decided that they wee going build a personality around the fact that they once shat themselves in public and the odd poorly concealed budgie.

I wasn't one of those who slagged off the team after we lost.
How could I?
I couldn't see the keyboard through all those tears.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 18:00 - Mar 18 with 814 viewsYallop2

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:26 - Mar 18 by FrimleyBlue

That's just football

Before the Internet. The same discussions took place in pubs. They still do. But forums and social media open it up to other avenues.

Not so long ago media and some man city fans were talking about Haaland making them worse.

It's just football.

I've always been fussy about who I drink with and steer clear of the ones who persistently force their nonsense down your throat
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 780 viewsblueislander

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 17:20 - Mar 18 by BigCommon

Don't think anyone sensible was questioning any one of them, tbf..

Trimmers was.
KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 771 viewsFrimleyBlue

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 18:00 - Mar 18 by Yallop2

I've always been fussy about who I drink with and steer clear of the ones who persistently force their nonsense down your throat

Personally I dont see the enjoyment of talking about something where everyone has the same opinion, not much of a discussion imo. But each to their own.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

KMac, Burns, Walton and Morsy on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 620 viewsVic

Not sure many we’re questioning h8m as manager - there was a little patch where for the first time he didn’t seem able to wave his magic and just make things all right again. After half a dozen games like that I think it justifiable that some minor question marks start to appear.

However, he’s come through that - and boy, in what a way! It was a big test for him and he’s come through it in flying colours.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024