Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MCGOLDRICK 09:53 - Mar 31 with 3184 viewsWeZBurnZ

WIll he score the winner in the 92nd or 93rd minute tomorrow?
MCGOLDRICK on 09:53 - Mar 31 with 2699 viewsclive_baker

No

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

MCGOLDRICK on 09:55 - Mar 31 with 2673 viewsBiGDonnie

Difficult to score the winning goal in the 92nd or 93rd minute when you're 3-0 down son.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

MCGOLDRICK on 10:01 - Mar 31 with 2633 viewsSitfcB

Don’t bring your negative vibes here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MCGOLDRICK on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 2592 viewsFrimleyBlue

Personally can't see him enjoying a luongo 5050 challenge.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

MCGOLDRICK on 10:50 - Mar 31 with 2432 viewsBent_double

Own goal? Would be great, but don't think we'll need it.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

MCGOLDRICK on 10:54 - Mar 31 with 2403 viewsRozz

Does he often make it to 90 mins? Genuine question, bloke is 35 and made of wafers.
MCGOLDRICK on 10:56 - Mar 31 with 2389 viewsringwoodblue

Very unlikely as his legs will have gone by 60 mins. He’s not a youngster anymore you know.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

MCGOLDRICK on 11:04 - Mar 31 with 2343 viewsRyorry

Edgy as in wooden spoon.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

MCGOLDRICK on 11:07 - Mar 31 with 2328 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Poll: would you rather

MCGOLDRICK on 11:16 - Mar 31 with 2277 viewsaardvaark

98th

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

MCGOLDRICK on 11:23 - Mar 31 with 2239 viewsGavTWTD

I think some are doing him a disservice and will surprise a few on here tomorrow. He's getting loads of minutes this season and a 19 goals too. Just hope we keep him quiet and we score more. Quality player.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

MCGOLDRICK on 11:29 - Mar 31 with 2165 viewsFrimleyBlue

MCGOLDRICK on 11:23 - Mar 31 by GavTWTD

I think some are doing him a disservice and will surprise a few on here tomorrow. He's getting loads of minutes this season and a 19 goals too. Just hope we keep him quiet and we score more. Quality player.

Average of 66 minutes over 31 games.

He's not to be taken lightly no. But when ever has a star striker been to PR over the last 2 seasons and walked away as the star man in the game.

Stockton. Smith. May, Bishop etc. All star players for their sides. Wolfys had them in his pocket.

Waka waka eh eh

MCGOLDRICK on 11:35 - Mar 31 with 2152 viewsjasondozzell

Strange how football works. Nearly ten years ago we were away at Derby at the start of the 14/15 season when all the rumours about Didzy going to Leicester for 8m were flying about. Bishop's league debut too.
MCGOLDRICK on 11:42 - Mar 31 with 2096 viewspennblue

It will be difficult to stop him scoring I suspect. Shame Derby are still in the hunt as if they had nothing to fight for, he may go easy on us.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

MCGOLDRICK on 11:44 - Mar 31 with 2086 viewsRozz

Nobody has questioned his quality.
MCGOLDRICK on 11:55 - Mar 31 with 2017 viewsRyorry

MCGOLDRICK on 11:29 - Mar 31 by FrimleyBlue

He's not to be taken lightly no. But when ever has a star striker been to PR over the last 2 seasons and walked away as the star man in the game.

Stockton. Smith. May, Bishop etc. All star players for their sides. Wolfys had them in his pocket.

We're away tomorrow.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

MCGOLDRICK on 12:02 - Mar 31 with 1957 viewsGavTWTD

MCGOLDRICK on 11:44 - Mar 31 by Rozz

Nobody has questioned his quality.

I didn't say they did, but have questioned his fitness which is what I referred to.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

MCGOLDRICK on 12:06 - Mar 31 with 1914 viewsFrimleyBlue

MCGOLDRICK on 11:55 - Mar 31 by Ryorry

We're away tomorrow.

I know. Just more of a point a about us handling top players.

Waka waka eh eh

MCGOLDRICK on 12:11 - Mar 31 with 1885 viewsclive_baker

MCGOLDRICK on 11:29 - Mar 31 by FrimleyBlue

To be fair Bishop's scored 3 goals against us this season in 2 games. Smith scored in both games against us as well.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

MCGOLDRICK on 12:54 - Mar 31 with 1744 viewsN2_Blue

MCGOLDRICK on 12:11 - Mar 31 by clive_baker

To be fair Bishop's scored 3 goals against us this season in 2 games. Smith scored in both games against us as well.

...and stockton scored 2 against us on the opening day last year...so think Frimmers has rather contradicted himself....nothing unusual there then.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

MCGOLDRICK on 13:06 - Mar 31 with 1681 viewsITFC_Forever

Our Player of the Decade for the 2010’s.

He was (and still is) a class act. We were so much worse without him in the side, it was painful.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MCGOLDRICK on 13:12 - Mar 31 with 1639 viewsFrimleyBlue

MCGOLDRICK on 12:54 - Mar 31 by N2_Blue

...and stockton scored 2 against us on the opening day last year...so think Frimmers has rather contradicted himself....nothing unusual there then.

Apologies that I'm wrong with a couple. And apologies for not remembering about the opening game of last season. Plus we had toto and penney alongside wolfy not Clarke. Burgess and davis :)

I'll join in and be fearful of MG tomorrow instead.

But whilst you are correct on some scoring. We've done fairly well imo overall this season haven't we?

Jch
Nombe
Collins
Charles
May
Adeboyejo

All up there in the league scorers chart but not against town.
Bishop was main one I fked up on. Hadn't realised he'd done so well tbh.

[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 13:25]

Waka waka eh eh

MCGOLDRICK on 13:13 - Mar 31 with 1636 viewsN2_Blue

MCGOLDRICK on 13:06 - Mar 31 by ITFC_Forever

Our Player of the Decade for the 2010’s.

He was (and still is) a class act. We were so much worse without him in the side, it was painful.

He was basically the only reason I turned up at Portman Road sometimes. Those final season with Mick were a tough watch. The skills McGoldrick showed were a cut above and he could have been doing bigger and better things. I think his time in The Prem with Sheff Utt shows he could have made it. Had he not had the injuries and a little more pace he probably would have been a top 10 prem league player.

Some questioned his attitude but i think playing some of those years in McCarthy's teams must have been really tough

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

MCGOLDRICK on 13:18 - Mar 31 with 1620 viewsBigCommon

Got a feeling that any damage they do will come in first half.....Their squad and bench are quite thin. And they've faded 2nd half in quite a few games..Posh last week and Exeter at home, where they gave up a 2 goal lead to draw, both spring to mind.
They have a few players that can hurt you on their day. Hourihane, Mendez Laing, McGoldrick... But I think, as long as we can control things, we'll get stronger as the game goes on. And our strength in depth and energy off the bench will give us a slight edge..Im going 2-0 Town. Both goals coming 2nd half..
My one slight concern is Mendez Laing up against Davis. If Davis gets forward, we might get caught. Gonna need some discipline in that area, imo. Be patient and wear them down.
MCGOLDRICK on 14:04 - Mar 31 with 1398 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

His goals per minute is one of the best in the league - hence all the downvotes feel harsh!

He’ll be up for this no doubt. But with Derby desperately needing a win, and having to take the game to us hopefully that will play into our hands!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024