Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands 23:15 - Apr 18 with 6379 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going into Exeter and Fleetwood. We’d have all took that at the start of the season.

Draw
Draw
Win
Win

And we would be up.

Still a long way to go but an impossible run that was required 11 games ago is now very much doable.

BELIEVE!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 23:15]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 09:36 - Apr 19 with 650 viewsGeoffSentence

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 01:11 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

Yikes ...no way!!?? Well I do think my team Plymouth Argyle will win the league and it's been fun...the thing is we know you guys interfered with Whittaker. That was bad because you are such a bigger club than us you didn't need to resort to underhandedness...also our reaction to losing our best striker is...we still have quality in abundance , strong minds, good players ....and we are sincerely sorry. It's our title regardless of your excellence !

"we know you guys interfered with Whittaker"

You know nothing of the sort, this is pure tin-foil hat stuff.

Plymouth fan
Troll
Conspiracy Theorist

Div Listed.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 563 viewstextbackup

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:18 - Apr 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Given playing styles Fleetwood away gives me more anxiety than Peterborough and Barnsley!

We won’t beat fleetwood away, convinced of it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 10:03 - Apr 19 with 559 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 09:36 - Apr 19 by GeoffSentence

"we know you guys interfered with Whittaker"

You know nothing of the sort, this is pure tin-foil hat stuff.

Plymouth fan
Troll
Conspiracy Theorist

Div Listed.

He's already admitted above to being a Pilgrim. Probably don't need to div list as he's probably long gone since coming clean.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 411 viewsWestSussexBlue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:16 - Apr 19 by clive_baker

I wonder if Barnsley are out of contention for top 2 whether there’s a part of them that would rather see us stay ahead of Wednesday. They’ve already beaten them recently and would fancy their chances to again I would think. Not suggesting they’ll go easy on us, but you know.

Looking at the Barnsley fixtures they will feel they can take maximum points including hosting ourselves. Do that and they I’m sure will feel they’ll get close to Top 2. Going easy on us, that’s never going to happen.
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 332 viewsVic

It’s already in our hands Rommers!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 21:59 - Apr 19 with 291 viewsLeoMuff

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 02:18 - Apr 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They’re going to slip up again actually, I’m confident of it. They’ve played fairly poorly and won two on the road, fair enough, they’ve found a way but they aren’t blowing teams away at all. I still see another Lincoln at home type result before the end of the season for them. Just a feeling I have.

It’s quite possible Port Vale are no mugs as we found out, Burton are scrapping away as Wednesday found out, Bristol local Derby and Cambridge turned Peterborough over the other week still plenty of scope for them to falter

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024