Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City fans 16:53 - May 21 with 2326 viewsHciwspi

Really poor show from them. No atmosphere and empty seats in the stadium. Do you reckon that’s what regular success does to a fan base!?
Man City fans on 16:56 - May 21 with 2283 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not so much regular success I suspect but the sheer predictability and taking for granted of it. They probably feel with the CL final coming up, there's bigger fish to fry.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Man City fans on 17:00 - May 21 with 2247 viewsstonojnr

you mean they arent going to have a pitch invasion, call themselves proper fans eh ;)
Man City fans on 17:00 - May 21 with 2248 viewsMullet

Manchester Airport is dreadful at the best of times, Sundays are the worst.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Man City fans on 17:32 - May 21 with 2148 viewsfarkenhell

Listened to the radio earlier in the build up to the game. Quotes from fans outside the stadium. Three fans. All American.

They really are the new United, aren't they?
Man City fans on 18:12 - May 21 with 2030 viewsronnyd

Man City fans on 17:32 - May 21 by farkenhell

Listened to the radio earlier in the build up to the game. Quotes from fans outside the stadium. Three fans. All American.

They used to deride Utd but now they're becoming exactly the same.
Man City fans on 18:54 - May 21 with 1920 viewsVaughan8

Man City fans on 17:32 - May 21 by farkenhell

I know a few young kids of friends who support Man City down here in Hertfordshire.....the parents don't support them.

So certainly getting the way of United. Wonder what their support is like abroad compared to the big boys of Europe?
Man City fans on 19:03 - May 21 with 1895 viewsMattinLondon

Man City fans on 18:54 - May 21 by Vaughan8

I know a few young kids of friends who support Man City down here in Hertfordshire.....the parents don't support them.

So certainly getting the way of United. Wonder what their support is like abroad compared to the big boys of Europe?

Due to their relatively short tenure as a ‘world class club’ I would think that their worldwide fan base is quite small in comparison to Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool - just a guess.
Man City fans on 19:08 - May 21 with 1875 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I wonder if they’d priced out their core support, but looking at it seems they have some of the cheapest matchday and season tickets in the league.

Maybe winning has lost it’s novelty now!
Login to get fewer ads

Man City fans on 19:24 - May 21 with 1836 viewsVaughan8

Man City fans on 19:03 - May 21 by MattinLondon

Due to their relatively short tenure as a ‘world class club’ I would think that their worldwide fan base is quite small in comparison to Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool - just a guess.

Sorry yes I'm sure it is. I meant (but didnt say) their "growth" abroad.

Winning 5 out of the last 6 premier league must have attacted some supporters abroad.
Man City fans on 23:36 - May 21 with 1463 viewsIllinoisblue

Hard to support blatant cheating. Forever tainted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Man City fans on 03:54 - May 22 with 1345 viewsSaigonTractor

Man City fans on 19:03 - May 21 by MattinLondon

I can only speak anecdotally, but I work in Vietnam and the majority of people here who watch the Premier League are Utd fans. There's even a Utd themed coffee shop near where I work.

After that it's Barca, Madrid and PSG. And I reckon PSG support will plummet once Messi leaves.
Man City fans on 11:47 - May 22 with 1084 viewsMattinLondon

Man City fans on 23:36 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Hard to support blatant cheating. Forever tainted.

I think it’s important to remember that nothing has been proven - I think it’s best to let whoever investigates matters like this to produce a damning report before having it over to the PL…who will then sit on it and try their best to forget about it.
Man City fans on 13:03 - May 22 with 984 viewsjayessess

Man City fans on 03:54 - May 22 by SaigonTractor

I can only speak anecdotally, but I work in Vietnam and the majority of people here who watch the Premier League are Utd fans. There's even a Utd themed coffee shop near where I work.

After that it's Barca, Madrid and PSG. And I reckon PSG support will plummet once Messi leaves.

PSG is a weird one, you see their merchandise everywhere but I think it's driven by the brand being fashionable rather than Messi (or frankly anything to do with football).

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Man City fans on 13:29 - May 22 with 927 viewsitfc48

FFP is all complete balls anyway. It's something that has been invented by the rich clubs to ensure outsiders don't gatecrash their party. Proper FFP would be an equal spending cap for all clubs in the league. I don't have a problem with owners spending their own money as long as they don't expect the club to take on any of the new debts. I do have a problem with what the likes of the Glazers are doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024