Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New membership details here 18:00 - Jul 11 with 13971 viewsSitfcB

Complete overhaul. One membership. £39.99. Points earnt.

Some people are going to be fumin!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 18:03]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New membership details here on 18:38 - Jul 11 with 1758 viewsgringoblue

New membership details here on 18:17 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

The silver membership was practically free with the ticket and the teamcard points.

It would really defeat the entire point of revamping the system if they had kept that.

The fact the club has gone for one tier of adult membership, which season ticket holders also need to sign up to for away ticket priority, means they had to get rid of the complimentary (not free, it was factored into the price) home ticket from silver membership. Season ticket holders would have no use for a free home ticket. I'm just expressing that for me it is much poorer value for money. I will be paying more for much less in return, so I have a decision to make.
New membership details here on 18:39 - Jul 11 with 1748 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 18:34 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

It says members discount on home league match tickets.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/11/new-super-blues-membership-revealed/

Second point under benefits
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 18:35]

Yeah but no good for s/t holders.

COYB

New membership details here on 18:43 - Jul 11 with 1705 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 18:39 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Yeah but no good for s/t holders.

Was replying to a silver member. Keep up Sitters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New membership details here on 18:47 - Jul 11 with 1678 viewsITFC_Forever

New membership details here on 18:28 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Currently got 22 points.

I’m on 20, plus the five I’ll get when I buy the membership.

So using that as a guide, for Sunderland the first phase might be 15 points, but for QPR (closer, Saturday 3pm, not on Sky), it might be 20.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New membership details here on 18:48 - Jul 11 with 1672 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 18:38 - Jul 11 by gringoblue

The fact the club has gone for one tier of adult membership, which season ticket holders also need to sign up to for away ticket priority, means they had to get rid of the complimentary (not free, it was factored into the price) home ticket from silver membership. Season ticket holders would have no use for a free home ticket. I'm just expressing that for me it is much poorer value for money. I will be paying more for much less in return, so I have a decision to make.

I understand not everyone will be happy. I do absolutely understand the point.

When I said practically free what I meant was if you planned to attend one game during the season the membership itself was practically free as the membership was £30 and tickets are £20-25. So with the teamcard points and the members match (£10 tickets IIRC) it was a no brainer to become a silver member.

Truly impaired.

New membership details here on 18:48 - Jul 11 with 1666 viewslizzibee

New membership details here on 18:24 - Jul 11 by ArnieM

£40 for a membership card is a bit steep in my view. Given our ever increasing fan base I can see the club have had to do something, but £40?

Be grateful you don't support Wednesday :-)
New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 with 1631 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 18:47 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

I’m on 20, plus the five I’ll get when I buy the membership.

So using that as a guide, for Sunderland the first phase might be 15 points, but for QPR (closer, Saturday 3pm, not on Sky), it might be 20.

Just assumed they’d always start at 30+ but no one will be above 30 for Sunderland.

COYB

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 with 1622 viewslizzibee

Currently got 22 points.

This is like a game of Top Trumps - I've got 26
Login to get fewer ads

New membership details here on 19:01 - Jul 11 with 1563 viewsMeadowlark

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 by lizzibee

Do they count FA Cup games?
I have 27 if they do, otherwise only 25.
New membership details here on 19:02 - Jul 11 with 1553 viewsNeedhamChris

New membership details here on 18:34 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

It says members discount on home league match tickets.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/11/new-super-blues-membership-revealed/

Second point under benefits
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 18:35]

Ha, yeah I missed that! Not as useful for season ticket holders that but don't think that applies to ArnieM so makes my point redundant.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

New membership details here on 19:03 - Jul 11 with 1538 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 by lizzibee

Sitters, I overestimated you.

Truly impaired.

New membership details here on 19:05 - Jul 11 with 1521 viewslizzibee

New membership details here on 19:01 - Jul 11 by Meadowlark

Not sure - I logged on to check
New membership details here on 19:08 - Jul 11 with 1505 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 19:01 - Jul 11 by Meadowlark

Used to only count League games in things like this, just log in on the ticket site and you’ll see your balance.

COYB

New membership details here on 19:13 - Jul 11 with 1470 viewsNeedhamChris

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Just assumed they’d always start at 30+ but no one will be above 30 for Sunderland.

There's a few that might tbf but I'm nowhere near one of them

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

New membership details here on 19:13 - Jul 11 with 1470 viewsPrideOfTheEast

New membership details here on 19:08 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Used to only count League games in things like this, just log in on the ticket site and you’ll see your balance.

Mine says 0.00 which obviously isn't right. Presumably not everybody has had theirs inputted yet?
New membership details here on 19:14 - Jul 11 with 1460 viewsLRB84UK

So if I'm right this new ticket is £40 and I'm assuming you need to be a member to have any chance if an away game. Do we think any will go to "just" season tickets?

I think I made about 10 games last year so not many but financially and shift wise that's all I could make. The number depends on cup games.

Those that were ultimate last year will they still be guaranteed this season? There doesn't seem to be an ultimate ticket this year

The problem is now if I'm really low down the pecking order, will I not be able to get tickets to any games so then I'll never get more points so will never get to go to games.

My boy is 12 and has started coming away but didn't do as many games as me, have they clarified what happens there? If the kids don't have points what happens? Does that mean I can buy us both a ticket based on my points?

£40 for me and theb however much the junior blues is seems a bit mean on top of season ticket prices and travel etc.
New membership details here on 19:15 - Jul 11 with 1436 viewsITFC_Forever

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

They can’t start as high as 30 at the beginning of the season, but the thresholds will go up as the season goes on as people accumulate more points.

So QPR might be 20 points in August, but if it was April (and we were in contention in and around the top six), it could well be 35 or more.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New membership details here on 19:16 - Jul 11 with 1431 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 19:14 - Jul 11 by LRB84UK

So if I'm right this new ticket is £40 and I'm assuming you need to be a member to have any chance if an away game. Do we think any will go to "just" season tickets?

I think I made about 10 games last year so not many but financially and shift wise that's all I could make. The number depends on cup games.

Those that were ultimate last year will they still be guaranteed this season? There doesn't seem to be an ultimate ticket this year

The problem is now if I'm really low down the pecking order, will I not be able to get tickets to any games so then I'll never get more points so will never get to go to games.

My boy is 12 and has started coming away but didn't do as many games as me, have they clarified what happens there? If the kids don't have points what happens? Does that mean I can buy us both a ticket based on my points?

£40 for me and theb however much the junior blues is seems a bit mean on top of season ticket prices and travel etc.

Unfortunately you would not be able to buy him one unless his points were enough.

Truly impaired.

New membership details here on 19:18 - Jul 11 with 1394 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 19:16 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Unfortunately you would not be able to buy him one unless his points were enough.

I read it as JB members effectively start on 0? And then earn a point per ticker from then on?

COYB

New membership details here on 19:19 - Jul 11 with 1384 viewsLRB84UK

New membership details here on 19:16 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

But he's 12 and not able to have the membership as it's an adults one and the child's one doesn't have points
New membership details here on 19:21 - Jul 11 with 1358 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 19:19 - Jul 11 by LRB84UK

But he's 12 and not able to have the membership as it's an adults one and the child's one doesn't have points

Have a read of this: https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/11/new-super-blues-membership-revealed/

For those asking, that confirms cup games count for your away totals.

Truly impaired.

New membership details here on 19:22 - Jul 11 with 1342 viewsJon_456

When it says members receive 1 point for each away game last year, is that only if you were a silver, gold, ultimate member or does it include ST holders?

If that’s the case, someone who bought a silver membership last year who attended zero games would have 5 points more (for having a membership) than a ST holder who potentially went to 15-20 away games?

Doesn’t sound right.
New membership details here on 19:25 - Jul 11 with 1298 viewsLRB84UK

New membership details here on 19:18 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

I read it as JB members effectively start on 0? And then earn a point per ticker from then on?

That's how I've read it. It feels a bit like excluding families! Kids can't go on their own and have to start somewhere.
New membership details here on 19:28 - Jul 11 with 1279 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 19:25 - Jul 11 by LRB84UK

That's how I've read it. It feels a bit like excluding families! Kids can't go on their own and have to start somewhere.

Could be wrong but I read same priority as their points carrying over as well.

If you both had 10 points and his didn't carry over then it wouldn't be same priority?

Truly impaired.

New membership details here on 19:29 - Jul 11 with 1272 viewsunstableblue

Currently got 22 points.

Did you got through your history to get that sitters? Or is marked on your account!?

I bought quite a few using other people’s gold cards… I was the purchaser… but I wonder if it will get recorded as I was the purchaser

Questions questions

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024