Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New membership details here 18:00 - Jul 11 with 13972 viewsSitfcB

Complete overhaul. One membership. £39.99. Points earnt.

Some people are going to be fumin!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 18:03]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New membership details here on 19:31 - Jul 11 with 2130 viewsMullet

People want top class signings, they're gonna have to pay top dollar along the way innit.

Bit annoyed they go on sale at 10am on Thursday as some of us will be working obviously. Should be able to pre-order my order innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New membership details here on 19:33 - Jul 11 with 2113 viewsStenvict

New membership details here on 18:51 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Just assumed they’d always start at 30+ but no one will be above 30 for Sunderland.

I'm on 31

Poll: What will be announced first?

New membership details here on 19:38 - Jul 11 with 2080 viewsJDB23

Does this not have the potential of creating a pool of fans who just attend every away game and then no one else can ever get a look in? No idea if the demand will be there to actually see that scenario happen but feels like you have the possibility of locking a lot of people out.
New membership details here on 19:40 - Jul 11 with 2070 viewsMullet

New membership details here on 19:38 - Jul 11 by JDB23

Does this not have the potential of creating a pool of fans who just attend every away game and then no one else can ever get a look in? No idea if the demand will be there to actually see that scenario happen but feels like you have the possibility of locking a lot of people out.

Given most Champ away ends are in their thousands and you have the Galloways mafia and everygame types, that'd be nigh on impossible I'd have thought.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New membership details here on 19:41 - Jul 11 with 2048 viewsITFC_Forever

No more so than the way GCs were heading.

For the GC to have any value, they would have needed to have capped them. Those outside the cap would have effectively locked out.

Any loyalty scheme the club introduce where previous purchases count risk locking people out while demand exceeds supply.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New membership details here on 19:42 - Jul 11 with 2034 viewsyorkshireblue

New membership details here on 19:40 - Jul 11 by Mullet

Given most Champ away ends are in their thousands and you have the Galloways mafia and everygame types, that'd be nigh on impossible I'd have thought.

You can log on and it’s under personal details.
New membership details here on 19:44 - Jul 11 with 2014 viewsSitfcB

Not a chance. There aren’t as many people go to every single away game as people seem to think.

COYB

New membership details here on 19:49 - Jul 11 with 1971 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just to say that I will be more than happy to help out fellow blues in far flung corners of the UK in the build up to April 6th

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

New membership details here on 19:52 - Jul 11 with 1938 viewsJDB23

New membership details here on 19:40 - Jul 11 by Mullet

Yeah fair enough. Historically I wouldn’t have even asked but given the success of last season and the demand to watch us play now, I wasn’t sure if 2-3k fans wanting to attend pretty much every away game was a possibility.
New membership details here on 19:57 - Jul 11 with 1905 viewslizzibee

New membership details here on 19:19 - Jul 11 by LRB84UK

But he's 12 and not able to have the membership as it's an adults one and the child's one doesn't have points

I think the kids have similar priorities
New membership details here on 20:13 - Jul 11 with 1833 viewsGlasgowBlue

Quite happy with that. But the only downside I can see personally is the buying two tickets. I always go away with my son, but on a couple of occasions he couldn't make it. So I have more points than he does. So according to the club I "will need to buy separately or wait and buy together when you both qualify".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

New membership details here on 20:17 - Jul 11 with 1808 viewsKievthegreat

New membership details here on 20:13 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Quite happy with that. But the only downside I can see personally is the buying two tickets. I always go away with my son, but on a couple of occasions he couldn't make it. So I have more points than he does. So according to the club I "will need to buy separately or wait and buy together when you both qualify".

Buy some of the solo tickets using his account to get his points tally equal with yours so you will always be able to buy at the same time? Although then you run the risk of not getting enough to a big game because you've spread the points between 2 accounts.
New membership details here on 20:19 - Jul 11 with 1787 viewsGlasgowBlue

New membership details here on 19:33 - Jul 11 by Stenvict

I'm on 31

31 away games last season? Do you get a point for cup games as well?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

New membership details here on 20:23 - Jul 11 with 1765 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 20:19 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

31 away games last season? Do you get a point for cup games as well?

Yes. Assume 5 is for gold card as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New membership details here on 20:23 - Jul 11 with 1767 viewsbrogansnose

I don't think that it will be that much of a thing in this league but surely those that schlep all over the country to see the Towen and have put in the leg work deserve first dibs on a London or Norwich ticket.
New membership details here on 20:33 - Jul 11 with 1720 viewsITFC_Forever

New membership details here on 20:13 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

I’d be surprised if the priority stages decrease in increments of 1… more likely to be in fives, so if you’re a couple different from mates / family you go with, you’ll still be ok, unless you happen to be either side of the boundary.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New membership details here on 22:03 - Jul 11 with 1562 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I wonder if they considered adding bonus points for the smattering of us who kept attending away games and watching some of the dross over the last couple of decades.

They could genuinely ask the question... Where were you when we were ship?

And if your answer is anywhere other than freezing your pollocks off watching us get tanked all over the country for the sheer hell of it, you get docked points.

Or maybe they should just give a free ticket to any of us who have been to Carrow Road to watch every single one of the last 9 pathetic performances against them at their little genetic cesspit of a stadium.

Or maybe I've had too much wine.
New membership details here on 22:03 - Jul 11 with 1555 viewsMaySixth

Yes although away allocations should be bigger.

Although I don't fall into the group who attend every game, I have no problem with the ultra loyalists being top of the pecking order.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

New membership details here on 22:16 - Jul 11 with 1508 viewsGeomorph

New membership details here on 18:35 - Jul 11 by Kieran_Knows

I’ve got 10!

How many points do i get for being at port vale 5 town 0 ?
New membership details here on 22:26 - Jul 11 with 1497 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 20:33 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

I’d be surprised if the priority stages decrease in increments of 1… more likely to be in fives, so if you’re a couple different from mates / family you go with, you’ll still be ok, unless you happen to be either side of the boundary.

Example sales window for away league games:

Monday, 10am — Super Blues members with 30+ points.
Tuesday, 10am — Super Blues members with 25+ points.
Wednesday, 10am — Super Blues members with 20+ points.
Thursday, 10am — Super Blues members with 15+ points.
Friday, 10am — Super Blues members with 5+ points.
Monday, 10am — Season ticket holders.
Tuesday, 10am — General sale.

COYB

New membership details here on 22:30 - Jul 11 with 1474 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership details here on 22:26 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Example sales window for away league games:

Monday, 10am — Super Blues members with 30+ points.
Tuesday, 10am — Super Blues members with 25+ points.
Wednesday, 10am — Super Blues members with 20+ points.
Thursday, 10am — Super Blues members with 15+ points.
Friday, 10am — Super Blues members with 5+ points.
Monday, 10am — Season ticket holders.
Tuesday, 10am — General sale.

Exact details probably depend on the number of tickets left. If there are 100 and dropping it by 2 points would be more appropriate than 5 they probably will.

Imagine Twitter if a few on 19 miss out when they make it 15+

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New membership details here on 22:34 - Jul 11 with 1456 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 22:30 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Exact details probably depend on the number of tickets left. If there are 100 and dropping it by 2 points would be more appropriate than 5 they probably will.

Imagine Twitter if a few on 19 miss out when they make it 15+

Can see it getting messy haha.

I’ve just checked my boys account and he’s got 5 points, but that’s a nightmare because I’m planning on taking him to a few away games next season, including Sunderland, but I’d have to wait until the 5+ threshold

COYB

New membership details here on 22:50 - Jul 11 with 1389 viewsstonojnr

New membership details here on 19:31 - Jul 11 by Mullet

People want top class signings, they're gonna have to pay top dollar along the way innit.

Bit annoyed they go on sale at 10am on Thursday as some of us will be working obviously. Should be able to pre-order my order innit.

theyre not going to sell out you know
New membership details here on 23:36 - Jul 11 with 1322 viewsSitfcB

New membership details here on 19:29 - Jul 11 by unstableblue

Did you got through your history to get that sitters? Or is marked on your account!?

I bought quite a few using other people’s gold cards… I was the purchaser… but I wonder if it will get recorded as I was the purchaser

Questions questions

It’s on the ticketing site under personal information.

The points will be on whoever held the gold card, so if you purchased on someone else GC they’ll have the points.

COYB

New membership details here on 00:09 - Jul 12 with 1275 viewsskinnybob72

The way I’m reading this is that if you were a ST holder last season, but didn’t hold ultimate, gold or silver membership, you’ll start with the same number of points as someone who followed Norwich last season - regardless of how many Town away games you attended?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024