Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? 15:25 - Sep 16 with 5889 viewsSimonds92

One of our top performers for a third successive season so far. Really dont know how we can improve on him at this level.
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:23 - Sep 19 with 652 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:16 - Sep 19 by textbackup

He absolutely works his socks off, there is no doubting that… however, his final ball, and wasted chances could/will cost us at some point.

That one tonight with outside of his foot was horrible

He lacks composure and a bit of quality sometimes, but who doesn't at this level?

Add those attributes to his game he's comfortably a Premier League player.
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:37 - Sep 19 with 605 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:22 - Sep 19 by Nutkins_Return

He was outstanding tonight. Learn the game. It wasn't about him scoring 1-2-3 or whatever tonight. We had to dig in against a good side. It was about positioning, make good decisions on when to go, when to stay. Driving us up the pitch. Tracking back time and again when the body doesn't want it. His data tonight will be top level. He has been superb this season. He's gone up a level in his game and physical output.

He's got international recognition for his play last 6 months or so.

But Frimley saw him miss a shot.

It's wales for one ffs.

2. Again. I acknowledge what hes good at. Its what he's not good at which I hate.

He's not God. Sorry.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:42 - Sep 19 with 599 viewsSimonds92

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 21:47 - Sep 19 by Swansea_Blue

Nobody's going to be perfect at this level. You're slightly irrational about Wes. He offers so much more than some of our other forwards/wingers.

When you think about it, in terms of performances and output, he's probably the best winger we've had for 15+ years. But still there are some who have suggested he's a weak spot. The fact McKenna relies on him so much shows just how highly he is rated.
Side note, Ryan Fraser today was absolutely dreadful!
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:44 - Sep 19 with 593 viewsPioneerBlue

I see. Still we are going on about our poty from a season back. He who KMcK developed an almost unique role for.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:50 - Sep 19 with 578 viewsvilanovablue

He's great for us right now, hell of an engine which is needed. Of course he's not perfect but perfect for where we are. Is he a long term solution, in the championship possibly. Nobody knows it's only September.
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 23:34 - Sep 19 with 533 viewsStewart27

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 22:37 - Sep 19 by FrimleyBlue

It's wales for one ffs.

2. Again. I acknowledge what hes good at. Its what he's not good at which I hate.

He's not God. Sorry.

Yes we know you constantly say he runs around a bit.

How very big of you.
Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 23:45 - Sep 19 with 527 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 23:34 - Sep 19 by Stewart27

How very big of you.

Waka waka eh eh

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 00:19 - Sep 20 with 506 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 23:34 - Sep 19 by Stewart27

How very big of you.

The dribble runs out of Frimmer's mouth a bit.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 00:26 - Sep 20 with 493 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 00:19 - Sep 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

The dribble runs out of Frimmer's mouth a bit.

You told me that it happens to every guy. Its quite common and not a big deal.

Waka waka eh eh

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 00:39 - Sep 20 with 478 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Who still thinks Wes isn't up to this level? on 00:26 - Sep 20 by FrimleyBlue

You told me that it happens to every guy. Its quite common and not a big deal.

I haven't watched Friends in years.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024